forum

Aika Online

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
http://aika.gpotato.com/
Fucking badass F2P MMO published by gPotato, the same guys who brought us Allods, Rappelz and Flyff.
Awesome graphics, low requirements, and you get to take care of your very own loli fairy follower.
Gameplay is pretty typical of a standard MMO, but there's a lot of emphasis on war-style PVP.

This is the very first MMO I've reached lv30 on, which is pretty damn impressive for me.
Open beta starts March 16th which is exactly a week from now. As expected, there was a character wipe, so I don't get to keep the hax stuff I had in CB, but I guess it'll be more fun if I'm joined by some of you guys whilst leveling up.

Not sure which nation I'm gonna go for yet, but back in CB, Feonir and Ostyrion had some pretty awesome users.
If enough people are up for it, I'm prepared to maintain an osu! guild once I get to lv10.
Bestelle
I'm going to be in this alongside neo@lex. Of course we still haven't decided on our classes yet. Or at least I haven't.
But apparently we need 8 people in a party to start a guild.
RedChocobo
Hmmm, this game looks interesting... I'll join :D Been 2 years since i've touched a gpotato game after FlyFF
Gabi
might try it out. the PvP looks nice. but yeah, hopefully the quests and everything are good to
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
Starts in a few hours.
I guess we'll go with Feonir. I'll mostly be on PvP, since the monsters are weaker and it'll be less likely to be full.
Two_old
This is generickoreanmmo_100348. I couldn't bring myself to level past 6 or 8, I forget which.
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
So yeah.
I got to lv11.
Only noticable change from CB is that the 3D quest icons have been replaced with badly AA'd sprites.
IGN is Niomi.
Bestelle
I stopped grinding a moment ago. Or playing in general. But I'm level 6(Paladin).
IGN: Roll
Hanyuu
ostyrion lv 11 warlock ;)
Hanyuu
so what is my pran? it can cast me some support skills sometimes and talks ask me stupid things lol. but it has HP and MP. can it fight with me? and why is it running in underwear where can i hunt for clothes?
RedChocobo
FlintLock lv8 Rifleman. Argh why is it so hard to find Air essences? x.x
Hanyuu
http://www.aikadatabase.com/index.php

you can search this website for the item and it will show you where to look :D
Topic Starter
Neo@lex

Hanyuu wrote:

so what is my pran? it can cast me some support skills sometimes and talks ask me stupid things lol. but it has HP and MP. can it fight with me? and why is it running in underwear where can i hunt for clothes?
There's a few pran shops in east Regenshein.
Currently, pran are only there for buffs and to look cute. The answers you give can affect how it changes when it becomes a teen (lv15).
RedChocobo

Hanyuu wrote:

http://www.aikadatabase.com/index.php

you can search this website for the item and it will show you where to look :D
Wow, this is the 2nd time i know a game with something like this other than RO.
lukewarmholiday
I have no will to level up just to obtain a loli in a generic MMO
Bestelle
Neo is lagging so hard right now it amuses me.
Both level 14.
lukewarmholiday

Neo@lex wrote:

You have to grind for your Pran

Bestelle
lol Lukewarm. It's not that bad.
OK Maybe it is. Getting her into Child form is annoying enough, it gets worse when going "Teenager".
Hanyuu
i just had my first battlefield now. some other nation tried to steal our relic from the temple and it was a 50v50~ battle
very fun ;)
RedChocobo
For some unknown reason, this "pran" system really appeals to me. Its like Grand Fantasia's Sprite system, except prans don't forge weapons and armor or salvage equipments.

BTW! LFP Zant Hard? :3
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
Me (right) and RL (left) after winning the game

Bestelle
My horse is the best horse.
happy30
lv34 paladin on Lenaria atm

Haven't really tried pvp yet, but I think my nation sucks at it ><
Bestelle
Yes.
Yes they do.