1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests

This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +268
show more
posted
Or they could just run through active player statistics, right?
posted

Auji wrote:

Or they could just run through active player statistics, right?
Lots of people online does not equal lots of chat communication, some groups of people are just more talkative, despite their numbers being lower.
posted

Demango wrote:

Auji wrote:

Or they could just run through active player statistics, right?
Lots of people online does not equal lots of chat communication, some groups of people are just more talkative, despite their numbers being lower.
Well, you can always be like
"hey baka fellow, #lithuanian, there you go no more a baka :^)"
posted
Personally, I would use that chat channel to just derp around or have fun in native language :3
posted
Personally, I don't think that many of us visit the forums especially feature request one. As far as I know a lot of us are in small groups of skype conversations, teamspeak etc. and if this request did go through, I think it'd be nice for us to be a larger group rather than many small ones.
posted

Strategas wrote:

Personally, I don't think that many of us visit the forums especially feature request one. As far as I know a lot of us are in small groups of skype conversations, teamspeak etc. and if this request did go through, I think it'd be nice for us to be a larger group rather than many small ones.
That is correct.
posted

Strategas wrote:

Personally, I don't think that many of us visit the forums especially feature request one. As far as I know a lot of us are in small groups of skype conversations, teamspeak etc. and if this request did go through, I think it'd be nice for us to be a larger group rather than many small ones.
I agree with you, too.
Would be great to have our own Lithuanian chat channel!
posted
Thread was inactive for 2 months, not a very good sign :(
posted

-NuT wrote:

Strategas wrote:

Personally, I don't think that many of us visit the forums especially feature request one. As far as I know a lot of us are in small groups of skype conversations, teamspeak etc. and if this request did go through, I think it'd be nice for us to be a larger group rather than many small ones.
I agree with you, too.
Would be great to have our own Lithuanian chat channel!
Greetings Mr. Necro
posted

Demango wrote:

Greetings Mr. Necro
Greetings bishop ^^
posted
I support this idea merely because I understand most of the community do not have that luxury of knowing English and they do not see a reason to need to know the English language. So, why not chuck a star to this request? I love knowing that foreign speaking players can also have a place where they can sit down and relax without having to Google translate every word or getting silenced because they do not know how to properly speak English.
posted

LoliFlan wrote:

Thread was inactive for 2 months, not a very good sign :(
Better look at our language section, no wait, don't look... well I guess you don't know our language so go ahead.
posted
I'd like this
posted
ye i think that would be awesome :)
posted
bump
posted

Faustas156 wrote:

bump
Guys, seriously, stop it with the necro posts.
posted

Demango wrote:

Faustas156 wrote:

bump
Guys, seriously, stop it with the necro posts.
Comon i can't bump this thread up a bit ?
posted
@Faustas156

Refrain from necro posting unless you have some kind of new insight on the topic, even then, it probably shouldn't be done.
posted

Demango wrote:

@Faustas156

Refrain from necro posting unless you have some kind of new insight on the topic, even then, it probably shouldn't be done.
How else i'm going to bump ?
posted

Faustas156 wrote:

How else i'm going to bump ?
Don't.
show more
Please sign in to reply.