all other not mentioned are fixed, thanks for modding!
Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:Hi, here is the M4M as requested.
Tags: Add "Visual Novel" , "Hanayome to Maou ~ Oushitu no Harem wa Gekokujou ~" (capitalization)
AIMod: Tags conflict with hvick225's Harem diff.
Disable widescreen support.
- 00:04:973 (12,13) - consider swapping these notes to d k ? This could follow the increasing pitch in a way better.
- 00:06:473 - this timing point could be removed since it is not in use.
- 00:06:806 (19) - this finish stands rather alone since you don't use big note at similar places like 00:08:139 (26,33) - . Consider using K as well for consistency ?
- 00:10:723 (39) - moving this note to 00:10:556 - would follow the beat better.
- 00:10:806 (40,41,43) - you may add finish as you did at 00:11:806 (42) - for emphasizing the stressed sounds.
- 00:18:139 (22) - k would be better since the vocal pitch is the same as 00:18:473 (24) -
- 00:19:139 (27) - consider deleting this note for a 2/1 break as this part is relatively calm ?
- 00:19:473 (28) - k would be better for the snare there.
- 00:22:306 (41,42) - swapping these notes to k d would follow the drop in vocal pitch.
- 00:23:639 (47,48) - similar to 00:04:973 (12,13) - , d K would be better.
- 00:24:139 (49) - D would mark the start of new stanza nicely imo.
- 00:24:306 (50) - move to 00:24:473 - and change to k for the snare ? I followed guitar here which I think sounds cool
- 00:28:973 (71) - d would result in a smoother flow since the higher-pitched vocal at 00:29:139 (72) - could be highlighted.
- 00:29:806 (74) - same as 00:19:473 (28) -
- 00:31:639 - maybe add d for the beat there ?
- 00:32:139 (82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89) - try to change this pattern from dkkddkkK to K kkddkD to accompany the pitch drop ?
- 00:33:806 (91,95) - same as 00:19:473 (28) -
- 00:34:806 - It would be better to use constant SV in lower difficulties since beginners may find it hard to adapt SV changes.
- From 00:34:806 to 00:45:473 - As the music is rather soft, note density should be lowered considerably. Here is an example: (cursor at 00:39:806 - )
- 00:51:973 (166) - K would fit both the higher-pitched vocal and the stressed sound.
- 00:53:473 (173,178) - similar to ^ , big don would be nice.
- 00:57:473 (1) - same as ^
- 00:59:056 (9) - moving this note to 00:58:723 - would result in a smoother flow.
- 01:02:139 (25) - move to 01:02:639 - and add k at 01:02:389 - for the beat ? keep this, I feel it goes more naturally
- 01:03:806 (32,33,34,35) - try kd dk instead of kkd d ? This could help emphasize the vocal there. Then, you may change 01:04:806 (36) - to d since the pitch is lower.
- 01:06:806 (46,47,48) - d d k would match the snare at 01:07:139 -
- 01:09:722 (9) - same as 00:59:056 (9) -
- 01:12:472 (23) - k would be better for pattern consistency as 01:01:806 (23) -
- 01:13:805 (29) - same as 00:19:473 (28) -
- 01:14:639 (33) - deleting this note would make the vocal at 01:14:472 (32) - clearer.
- 01:15:805 (38,39) - swapping these notes to k d would fit the snare well.
- 01:16:306 (41) - move to 01:16:639 - so that it would cohere with 01:13:972 (30) -
- 01:19:139 (1) - this note could be deleted for a 2/1 break after the dense kiai.
- From 01:18:806 to 01:26:806 - the patterns here are rather loose imo. You may take this as an example: (cursor at 01:24:139 - , which is a big note) partially fixed, still follow the inst
That's all and good luck~