forum

Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

posted
Total Posts

Which version(s) are you/will you be getting? (Re-voting allowed)

Omega Ruby
34.62%
Alpha Sapphire
41.67%
Both
17.31%
I'm gonna wait for a later version that adds more
6.41%
Total votes: 156
show more
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Lucky D=

Though then again, there was still that Gen 5 event with the shiny Johto trio... but they had moves they normally wouldn't have.
Navizel
well.. it has the pentagon so it should be from Gen 6. Forgot to tell that it's also holding a Master Ball when I got it. This is too unreal.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wonder about the legitness of that...
Navizel
6/7 IV on Def
28/29 IV Sp Atk
Lvl 50
Quirky Nature
Timer Ball
Moves are Spark, Reflect, Crunch, and Thunder Fang

Idk. Still looks fishy to me.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
The fact that it's shiny AND was holding a Master Ball is what's throwing me off, but the rest of the things you mentioned seem fine... Though with the stuff I've seen on Miiverse lately... well...
Giralda

Navizel wrote:

6/7 IV on Def
28/29 IV Sp Atk
Lvl 50
Quirky Nature
Timer Ball
Moves are Spark, Reflect, Crunch, and Thunder Fang

Idk. Still looks fishy to me.
Several possibilities can happen with the information given. The moves are identical to the moveset of the Raikou that can be caught in Trackless Forest. The shininess could be legit, or could be forced through Powersaves after capture but there's no actual way of being able to identify this. Not sure if the Legendary Beasts are shiny locked, but it's has been widespread information that the Latis (both Steven event and Eon ticket) are not shiny locked. NatDex is much easier to obtain in this generation due to the wide range of obtainable Pokemon from XY and ORAS which would provide more trainers with access to a Shiny Charm, making shiny pokemon appear more frequently.

As for holding a Master Ball, I highly doubt anyone on Wonder Trade is friendly enough to give away their (only) Master Ball through legitimate means, unless they were able to match the 5 digits for the Loto ID multiple times, it should be safe to assume that the Master Ball you have is probably a generated one through Powersaves.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Master Ball fun fact
You can also obtain them (granted, extremely rarely) via your Base Pals, though only if they have "Pick something up".
Giralda
Blaze is it okay to do a post of Pokemon up for trade on this thread?
Trash Boat
sure, why not? She even offered lots of Wishmaker Jirachis here
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Technically the WISHMKR Jirachi thing was on the X/Y thread, but anyway... Yes, go ahead.
Navizel

Blazevoir wrote:

Master Ball fun fact
You can also obtain them (granted, extremely rarely) via your Base Pals, though only if they have "Pick something up".
afaik you can also get Master Balls from one of the games in Poke Mileage Club
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
You can, but it's still extremely rare.
Elly-chan
i'll literally kill for a shiny growlithe or arcanine, so if any of you have one, i'll gladly put something up for trade in return. . . i do have shinies and perfect iv cuties to offer of course!
Giralda

Elly-chan wrote:

i'll literally kill for a shiny growlithe or arcanine, so if any of you have one, i'll gladly put something up for trade in return. . . i do have shinies and perfect iv cuties to offer of course!

EDIT(unrelated to previous post): I DID IT GUYS
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Grats!

Btw, Contrary Serperior is now officially out!
Nofool

Giralda wrote:

EDIT(unrelated to previous post): I DID IT GUYS
you had to beat all super challenge for that õ_o ? (50 wins in a row iirc) nice arcanine btw
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
I have... a Contrary Snivy \o/ It's male though, so it'll be a while before I can start breeding more of them like crazy ><
Elly-chan

Giralda wrote:

Elly-chan wrote:

AHH... Absolutely perfect, oh my gosh... Is there anything in particular you would like in return? YwY
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette

Serebii wrote:

Ahead of the footage in Pokémon Get☆TV, the first images from CoroCoro have leaked thanks to Anime News Network and have revealed the next details about the upcoming movie, due for release in Japan in Summer 2015. It confirms that the Pokémon Hoopa is to make its first appearance and that the movie's initial title is now known as The Archdjinni of Rings: Hoopa (光輪の超魔神 フーパ). In addition to that, it confirmed that a shiny Rayquaza will be distributed at the World Hobby Fair between January 18 and February 8. It is Level 70 and knows the moves Dragon Pulse, Thunder, Twister, and Extreme Speed. It also revealed that the upcoming Japanese Shell Armor Samurott code for ORAS is POKEMON503

Samurott can't be redeemed till January 16, though.

EDIT: I now have a 5 IV male AND female Contrary Snivy :) I'm taking breeding requests for them now, but please remember that I'll only give you one if you actually want it. Also, you can only have one regardless of the gender. That being said, if you want a female, you'll have to give me more time to prepare one. All the ones I'll be giving have 4-5 perfect IVs.
Navizel
Can I have one?

Also, someone is actually kind enough to get my 4IV Beldum for his Yveltal in GTS. I kind of feel bad right now
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Sent a PM :) Trade complete!

EDIT: Although it's for Japan only, I updated the OP by adding the serial codes of the Hidden Ability Gen 5 starters.
Bara-
Does anyone want to trade me a Melloeta?
It's the only event pokemon I miss in my dex (which is at 666 atm)
I have
Shiny pkrs Articuno
Arceus
Shiny Regigigas
Phione
Unown (I have all except !)
Keldeo
Jirachi

Please
I hope one of these is good
Fc: 2921-9167-2457
Lach

baraatje123 wrote:

Does anyone want to trade me a Melloeta?
It's the only event pokemon I miss in my dex (which is at 666 atm)
I have
Shiny pkrs Articuno
Arceus
Shiny Regigigas
Phione
Unown (I have all except !)
Keldeo
Jirachi

Please
I hope one of these is good
Fc: 2921-9167-2457
I've got one that someone traded me a while ago in exchange for a ditto. It's most likely duped but it's probably not hacked since it has only 1 perfect IV (speed)

You can have it for the Jirachi. My FC is 1478-3876-1327.

edit: It also doesn't have relic song lmao.
Bara-
Ok, I'm in a Blissey Bash base, and I'm now levelling up 5 lvl 1's, so give it 10 minutes orso xD
I don't really care for relic song, there is a tutor afaik

Edit: Ready
Edit2:Sorry, internet crashed
Edit3:Thanks!
Giralda

Elly-chan wrote:

Giralda wrote:

AHH... Absolutely perfect, oh my gosh... Is there anything in particular you would like in return? YwY
Nothing specific really. If you have anything interesting that you're giving out just list them and I'll have a look!
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Although the shiny Beldum with Metagrossite distribution has ended, the Reckless Emboar and Shell Armor Samurott distributions (Japan only via serial code) are available!

EDIT: Speaking of which, someone from another community I'm part of generously traded me both a Shell Armor Oshawott and Thick Fat (which later becomes Reckless) Tepig even though I only asked for the Oshawott.

While I was trying to breed for 4-5 IV Oshawott, I somehow managed to get both a male and female with Shell Armor (of course)... WITH BOTH ALSO HAVING 6 IVS! Hopefully this means I'll breed nothing but 5-6 IV ones now~

EDIT 2: Uhh... nvm... Considering I'm trying to breed for a specific Nature as well, using a 6 IV parent is a bad idea...
deadbeat
http://imgur.com/a/l3pX2?gallery randomly found this. random adorable
Cannu
I have a few Shinies, if anyone is interested..... Never knew a thread like this existed on Osu! :P
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette

deadbeat wrote:

Saved, bookmarked, subscribed (lol), etc..
Bara-

deadbeat wrote:

You have no idea how much this made me laugh
Especially the final one, with Norman
Professor Prinny

deadbeat wrote:

Well this was definitely worth reading.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Makes me wonder about the Aqua side (especially since I got Omega Ruby)...
deadbeat
i did found another random pokemon ORAS thing. i'll try find it again. wasn't cute, more so just plain silly

edit: that was a easy find http://imgur.com/gallery/fdxQ5xH
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Trash Boat

deadbeat wrote:

love it
Navizel
Gyms~ No level release because they're not lvl 100 :< both are on the same spot with only one difference on layout.

Feeling lazy to get my Jellicent from my X so I could have a gym with very-slow water mons
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette

Navizel wrote:

Gyms~ No level release because they're not lvl 100 :< both are on the same spot with only one difference on layout.
I actually tried doing themed Gyms a few days ago, but I suck at Decorations :o I like my current layout, though (it's not one I uploaded here yet, but I will later).

Anyway, added. (Didn't know what to name your original Base, though :o)
Navizel
I actually just put some random decorations I currently have and make it work out lol

I might change my original base after I'm done with the gyms. Either I'm going to make another one in a different place or just change the mons in my current base. I'll just post here whatever happens.
La Volpe

deadbeat wrote:

i did found another random pokemon ORAS thing. i'll try find it again. wasn't cute, more so just plain silly

edit: that was a easy find http://imgur.com/gallery/fdxQ5xH
Thanks for making my day Sir and the other comic was cute.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Finally decided on what to do for my current Base layout. I wish I could've shown a template pic instead using icons and stuff from the games, but the best I could find were the original Ruby/Sapphire sprites/maps. Either way, hopefully you'll get the idea once you see it. As usual, I added it under my spoilerbox on the OP.
Aurele
For the last week, I was looking foward on getting a 3ds and Alpha Sapphire, and for some reason, it just doesn't have Alpha Sapphire to where I work.

Stupid Walmart.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Contrary Serperior is now available for all regions! The serial code for it is the same as the Japan distribution: POKEMON497

I'm sure the other two are to be released later, so I guess my breeding efforts are somewhat wasted now, but whatever.
Navizel
Last gym.

New original base with level release

edit: loving the gts because people are willing to trade version exclusive legends (+Zapdos and Articuno) in exchange for my 5IV mons. Soft-resetting time now with Landorus.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette

Navizel wrote:

Last gym.

New original base with level release

Added/Updated.
DestinySonata
oh ship.

I really wish I can get internet to get that Serperior
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
As far as I know, the distribution will last until November 30 of this year, so you have plenty of time.
DestinySonata
That's wonderful news for me!

Looks like I can get it then
Bara-
OMG
Almost done with the pokedex
Only need 4 more
Metagross
Granbull
Ferrothorn
Abomasnow

So close, Will probably have it in 30 minutes (Levelling up Shiny Beldum (event), Snubbule and Ferroseed, while asking for a Abomasnow on GTS (for a Xerneas))

Edit:
I'VE FINISHED MY DEX
ALL 719 CAUGHT
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Congrats! Enjoy your Shiny Charm :)
Bara-
Thanks!
I will
It only took me 100 hours or so (Do I seriously only have such little time spent?)
The only thing I can thank is Pokemon X
when I could send it over, I had my pokedex at 300 :D
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Kinda forgot about this. Reckless Emboar is now live. The Mystery Gift serial code for it is POKEMON500. Its code will also last till November 30 of this year.

EDIT: Out of complete boredom, I updated all of my QR Codes.
Nameless
I really wish I had the patience to build a competitive team :l
DestinySonata
it's pretty easy getting a competitive team nowadays though :)
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette

DestinySonata wrote:

it's pretty easy getting a competitive team nowadays though :)
*cough*Smogon*cough*

Unless MintLatios meant IV breeding and the like.
Navizel
get a bunch of ralts/abra/munna or any mon with synchronize and with different natures
get a fletchling for xy or slugma for oras
get a 6IV Ditto somewhere
get a pokemon you want to breed plus using your synchronizer so you can have 50% chance getting the same nature as your synchronizer when searching for pokemon you want.
destinyknot on ditto and everstone on the other
put them in the daycare and enjoy your perfect pokemon after 35524262 eggs have been hatched
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Or, y'know, get 5/6 IV Pokémon that belong in two Egg Groups AND can cover a lot of Pokémon at once (like Whismur). Have fun chain breeding for those, though, especially if you don't have any of the Power items (Weight, Lens, etc.)...
Nameless

Navizel wrote:

get a bunch of ralts/abra/munna or any mon with synchronize and with different natures
get a fletchling for xy or slugma for oras
get a 6IV Ditto somewhere
get a pokemon you want to breed plus using your synchronizer so you can have 50% chance getting the same nature as your synchronizer when searching for pokemon you want.
destinyknot on ditto and everstone on the other
put them in the daycare and enjoy your perfect pokemon after 35524262 eggs have been hatched
This is actually a decent method considering I already have a 6IV Ditto, thanks.
The destiny knot is a pain to get in ORAS tho :l EDIT: I just transferred my X one

I might start masuda breeding for IV's at some point as well since all my shinies have awful IV's
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Actually, getting Destiny Knot isn't all that bad if:

1) You're patient enough to put up with Master Rank Contests
2) You don't mind rebattling a certain Sea Mauville couple over and over again till they give you one

There's also Pokémon Global Link's Graffiti Eraser attraction, but that's just random.
Nameless
As I now have a destiny knot and an everstone (and a 6IV ditto) I have now started a masuda + IV hunt for a shiny 5 - 6IV Goomy. I got pretty lucky on wonder trade and got a 5IV JPN Goomy (missing Sp.Atk, modest nature).
Navizel

Blazevoir wrote:

Or, y'know, get 5/6 IV Pokémon that belong in two Egg Groups AND can cover a lot of Pokémon at once (like Whismur). Have fun chain breeding for those, though, especially if you don't have any of the Power items (Weight, Lens, etc.)...
This is what I actually do before I had a 6IV Ditto. I still use it though when I need to pass an egg move. Never used the power items for breeding

Oh and I got the destiny knot from the couple in Sea Mauville after the first rematch lol. I think the trick to the couple is you save first before battling them and soft reset if they didn't give you the destiny knot after the battle. But yeah, imo the destiny knots in XY are easier to get.

MintLatios wrote:

As I now have a destiny knot and an everstone (and a 6IV ditto) I have now started a masuda + IV hunt for a shiny 5 - 6IV Goomy. I got pretty lucky on wonder trade and got a 5IV JPN Goomy (missing Sp.Atk, modest nature).
I could've given you my 6IV Goodra, 5IV Goodra (attack not included, both Goodra has Sap Sipper) or a 5IV Hydration Goomy but it seems like you're hunting for a shiny goomy so nvm
Nameless

Navizel wrote:

Actually got the destiny knot from the couple in Sea Mauville after the first rematch lol. I think the trick to the couple is you save first before battling them and soft reset if they didn't give you the destiny knot after the battle. But yeah, imo the destiny knots in XY are easier to get.

Well, it seems like you're hunting for a shiny goomy. I could've given you one of my 5IV Sap Sipper Goodra or a Goomy with Hydration which also is a 5IV iirc
My goomy has Hydration. Also, I've already got 3 5IV ones with just attack missing, which is what I was looking for. But since my Ditto isn't foreign I can't use any of those goomy's, only my 5IV JPN one with sp.atk missing.
deadbeat

Serebii wrote:

It has been announced that the Johto Starters are to be distributed this year with their Hidden Abilities. From February 27th 2015 to November 30th 2015, if you access Pokémon Bank, you will receive Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr with their Hidden Abilities of Leaf Guard, Flash Fire and Sheer Force respectively. These are distributed through the Pokémon Link feature into Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. Will you be getting these Pokémon? What sets will you run on them?
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Wasn't a fan of any of the Johto starters, but I'll still be getting them.
DestinySonata
I want that Sheer Force Feraligatr. Been really wanting one for a while now :D
Lanturn
This would be sweet. Basically what happens if Groudon / Kyogre isn't stopped. I'm pretty sure OR2 would sell better though ;)

Trash Boat
I prefer Ghetsis Ice age to that
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette

Lanturn wrote:

This would be sweet. Basically what happens if Groudon / Kyogre isn't stopped. I'm pretty sure OR2 would sell better though ;)

<awesome fanart>
Not sure what else they would actually expand on... OR/AS already gave closure, so OR2/AS2 would have to be an alter... nate... dimension...

...*thinks back to Delta Episode*...

OH SHIT. THOSE GAMES ARE STILL A POSSIBILITY =OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Z would probably come first, though.)
Navizel

Lanturn wrote:

It would probably have higher ratings too. Cause you know... AS2 has too much water omg im so sorry
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Also, Shell Armor Samurott is now redeemable via Mystery Gift. The serial code is: POKEMON503

EDIT:

Serebii wrote:

For those of you in the United Kingdom, the retailer GAME has announced, through two store Twitter accounts, a new event that will be held in their stores. This event offers a distribution of the Mythical Pokémon Darkrai, who has only been Gen VI native in Japan from its distribution last year for the movie short "Pikachu, What's This Key?". This distribution will run from February 13, 2015 - May 13, 2015. It will be distributed via serial code and will work for all current Generation VI games.
___

The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the first details about the upcoming movie, The Archdjinni of the Rings - Hoopa, due for release in Japan in Summer 2015. With this, it revealed that the gift for prebooking the movie tickets is to be a distribution of the Pokémon, Arceus. This Arceus knows the moves Judgment, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon and Earth Power while holding the Silk Scarf or a random one of its plates. It'll be obtainable by prebooking the tickets from March 7th to July 17th and redeemable instantly until August 31st. With the prebooking, you will also receive another legendary Pokémon out of the 6 revealed for the movie. The specific six you get one of are not known. These are redeemed from June 20th to August 31st.
It also revealed that the movie will feature lots of Legendary Pokémon including Lugia, Palkia, Giratina, Dialga, Kyurem and Arceus. In addition to that, it reveals that the Shiny Rayquaza will also be distributed through CoroCoro. You can get it even if you got the one at the World Hobby Fair. Details of this distribution will be announced later.

Nameless
We needa get some shiny hype in here
Friday 13th is my lucky day. Got shiny Mesprit after 2196 SR's with the charm.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Dat Mew, tho.
Nameless

Blazevoir wrote:

Dat Mew, tho.
It's only purpose is to catch things
Nameless
I just got a shiny Uxie after 1956 SR's ^_^
Edit: Dat triangle in the corner... Coincidence? I think not
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
I'm sorry, but I wouldn't have the patience for this... Maybe if DexNav chaining could somehow link up to Legendaries, but other than that...

EDIT:

Serebii wrote:

If you participated in the Battle of Hoenn Battle Competition last month, the entry gift is now available to redeem in all regions. The gift is a Level 10 Tyrunt with its Hidden Ability of Sturdy, which was previously unavailable before today. To get this event, you need to go to the special page that pops up on the Global Link and, if you are eligible for the Tyrunt, you will receive a serial code that can be redeemed in Mystery Gift on Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. The code works until April 30th 2015.
Someone PLEASE breed it ;~; I'll offer a 5 IV Pokémon of your choice (save Legendaries and Phione) in return.
BrokenArrow
I just ordered a New 3DS XL with Pokemon Omega Ruby! I'm upgrading from my old NDS Lite, so excited~
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Nice to see they kept the birthday melody in the Pokémon Centers~ /birthday
Navizel
Going to breed my Tyrunt now @Blazevoir :>
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
I love you so much :)
Navizel
Got me some HA Tyrunt now. I don't have much 4-5IV though. I kind of messed up the breeding (both everstone on Ditto and Tyrunt. Forgot to replace Ditto with destiny knot). Mostly 3 IV ones.

Posting it here if anyone also wants one. Also, I'm going to breed another one with a Dragon Dance Tyrunt.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
I'll wait till the Dragon Dance Tyrunt are done, then.
Navizel
Already have some DDance Tyrunt :)
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Meanwhile, this happened:

Serebii wrote:

The next Battle Competition has been announced. This competition is called the Dragon Cup and is only for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire and is a Double Battle. In this competition, the rules are National Pokédex with you having to have at least one Dragon-type Pokémon in your team. You can also use up to two of the following: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, and Diancie. Registration runs from March 12th until March 20th while the competition runs from March 20th to March 23rd.
This competition will give a special gift to all who enter, a Level 10 Amaura with its Hidden Ability of Snow Warning and the moves Growl, Powder Snow, Magnet Rise and Rock Throw. The distribution period will be announced when rankings go live on March 27th 2015.
Edit @ 18:59: The online competition and Hidden Ability Amaura event now confirmed for the west called Enter the Dragon Type
Navizel
I'm ready to get my ass kicked again although not a big fan of hail haha. inb4 Mega Rayquaza everywhere again just like the Generation Showdown. Never really bothered soft resetting for legendaries except for Thundurus. I got lucky on Latios and got an outstanding at 1st try and that's it.
Nameless
160 SR'S I'M SO DONE

I need a nickname for it ;-;
Nameless
Once again.. quick shinies, dropped a window wiper on myself when reacting to my shiny Cresselia.. Ouch.
deadbeat
For those of you who have yet to obtain an Eon Ticket, a new method is coming up. From February 27th, you'll be able to get a special shared serial code on the official site to get the Eon Ticket in your game. Have you got the Eon Ticket yet? Will you be getting it here?
Stefan
After almost 92 hours (and counting since I still have to catch Pokemon via Navi and doing the contests) my opinion absolutely changed compared to the one I had when ORAS was announced. A lot of things improved extremly well like flying to single roads and making pokéblocks brought the old good feeling I've had 12 years ago. It doesn't just felt like a remake. The things it brought like the Delta Episode and the story around the game - which is for usual missing in a Pokemon game - make it felt like a new game.

I am happy that I decided to buy it and I would have regret it now if I didn't.
Aurele

MintLatios wrote:

160 SR'S I'M SO DONE

I need a nickname for it ;-;
call it Gabe
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette

deadbeat wrote:

For those of you who have yet to obtain an Eon Ticket, a new method is coming up. From February 27th, you'll be able to get a special shared serial code on the official site to get the Eon Ticket in your game. Have you got the Eon Ticket yet? Will you be getting it here?
A shame a majority of Trainers already have both Latias and Latios, though what we DON'T have (Gen 6 wise) is the Soul Dew. Either way, this saves me the trouble of finding someone in this isolated place of a city that I live at.
Nameless

Blazevoir wrote:

A shame a majority of Trainers already have both Latias and Latios, though what we DON'T have (Gen 6 wise) is the Soul Dew. Either way, this saves me the trouble of finding someone in this isolated place of a city that I live at.
Yup. I transferred my shiny Latias and Latios from black 2 and white 2.

Gabe wrote:

Call it Gabe
The funny thing is I was actually considering this before you suggested it.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette

MintLatios wrote:

Yup. I transferred my shiny Latias and Latios from black 2 and white 2.
Mine weren't shiny, but both of them were from Gen 3 :P (Yes, I got the Time Traveler award this way.)

Ironically enough, they were both Southern Island captures (one on Sapphire, the other on Emerald).
Stefan
I honestly miss Jirachi, imo it's the only one what is missing into ORAS. maybe Mew too
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Uh... I still have like 70 WISHMKR Jirachi left... lol.
Stefan
I mean as catchable Pokemon in ORAS.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Honestly, we don't need any more event Pokémon being catchable; Deoxys was enough. (Or rather, a mistake.)

EDIT:

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon Bank - Hidden Ability Johto Starters

For those of you with the Pokémon Bank game, the latest event has begun. This event offers a download of the fully evolved Johto Starters, Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr with their Hidden Abilities of Leaf Guard, Flash Fire and Sheer Force respectively. This distribution will run until November 30th for all players of Pokémon Bank and can be sent to Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire through their Pokémon Link feature. You get one of each per Pokémon Bank account and you need to make sure to have received all PokéMiles/BP sitting in the game's Pokémon Link before you can receive these Pokémon.
___

For those of you in North America or Europe who have yet to obtain an Eon Ticket, you are now able to get a Serial Code from the official site which is redeemable until March 2nd 2015. This code is 2015LATIOSLATIAS in North America or POKEMON380381 in Europe. This serial code will allow for you to download the Eon Ticket to the game. This allows you to get Latias in Pokémon Omega Ruby or Latios in Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. You can then share the Eon Ticket through StreetPass for those who don't get it through this manner. If you have already received the Eon Ticket, either through Mystery Gift or through StreetPass, you cannot use this code.
Stefan
thanks for reminding!
BrokenArrow
Why did they make Exp. Share so stupidly powerful?
I remember in previous generations that it would only affect one pokemon on your team and it gave only 50% of the exp, now it's 100% for the whole team? Some of my pokemon evolved two times already and I haven't even fought with them, ever.

It feels like cheating.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette

BrokenArrow wrote:

Why did they make Exp. Share so stupidly powerful?
I remember in previous generations that it would only affect one pokemon on your team and it gave only 50% of the exp, now it's 100% for the whole team? Some of my pokemon evolved two times already and I haven't even fought with them, ever.

It feels like cheating.
Correction: in Gen 6, any Pokémon sent out gets 100% EXP, but EXP Share only gives 50% to each of the rest of your not-sent-out party.
Navizel
For EVing purposes. That's why horde encounters also exist.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Ah right... That, too. Also helps to have the Power items (Weight, Lens, etc.).

EDIT:

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha - Shiny Arceus Event

In Japan, the special pre-order promotion for the movie has begun and with the purchase of the tickets comes a serial code to allow for the download of Arceus. This is the only distribution of Arceus so far in Generation VI with the Generation VI native mark. At first, it was announced that there are 18 different Arceus being distributed at random, but a 19th version has been received by players. This Arceus is a special Shiny Arceus, marking the first time Arceus has legitimately been available as a Shiny since its reveal and release in 2009. The Arceus players receive when they redeem the code is completely random, with an equal chance between all 19 possibilities.
I wonder if we'll ever get something like this...
show more