1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Music Hall
show more
posted

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

Hard wrote:

Let's see what future brings with our idol group chorus
Haha - to be honest, in the form for name suggestions, I was SO tempted to put "Love Live! osu! Idol Project" XD
Damn! You should have did it!
posted
There's still two people left for the judging.

I want to wait till every chorus-member voted so nobody gets left out.

Also: it looks like we'll have to do another vote. We got some songs with 4 - 6 votes each and I'll toss the other ones out and do the vote-thingu again after this one's finished I guess.

I have to.

Sorry that we have to wait so long until we're able to sing (it'll take much longer)
posted
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g8mr5uhkajq2n ... b.mp3?dl=0

Too bad this voice cannot participate in this project for many reasons :/


P.S: Great idea!
posted

Stefan wrote:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g8mr5uhkajq2n99/a8f6d620db.mp3?dl=0

Too bad this voice cannot participate in this project for many reasons :/


P.S: Great idea!
I wouldn't mind this voice :D

also:

The vote will continue until sunday. Then we'll need to do some kind of revote because there are 3 songs that got the same amount of votes.
posted
Posting on the forums from mobile is terrible omg. -5/10 would recommend.
I really hope school doesn't start up for me by the time we begin.
posted
Guess it's too late for me to join and with all the high-spec people here :\
posted

Bardiche_Z wrote:

Guess it's too late for me to join and with all the high-spec people here :\
just send me a voice example and I'll tell you ^^
posted
Here's the vote:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

I'm going to prepare for the revote.

The choices will be:

DECO*27 - Ai Kotoba (feat. Hatsune Miku)

162 ft. Gumi - Ama no Yaku

OSTER Project - Alice in musicland

and

FripSide - Only my railgun




The chorus name will be osu!chorus. A lot of people voted for it and I think it's okay. So let's go with this =)
posted

Hard wrote:

Here's the vote:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

I'm going to prepare for the revote.

The choices will be:

DECO*27 - Ai Kotoba (feat. Hatsune Miku)

162 ft. Gumi - Ama no Yaku

OSTER Project - Alice in musicland

and

FripSide - Only my railgun




The chorus name will be osu!chorus. A lot of people voted for it and I think it's okay. So let's go with this =)
is
Ama no Jaku
posted
RAILGUN POWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! YOLO
posted
posted
Thanks Derekku. I edited the startpost

thanks to yealina. I changed the songname.

Also:


the new vote is ready and I'll leave it till sunday next week (except all of us have voted already)

This time please vote only 1 time. If you vote 2 times the 2nd vote counts and I'll delete the first one.

So let's go :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bD3Q7D ... =send_form
posted
Ok. I voted.
But really, I CANT SING JAPANESE
Song is BABYMETAL - Megitsune
Sore! Sore!
Sore Sore Sore Sore!
Sore! Sore!
Sore Sore Sore Sore!

Omekashi kitsune-san
Chiki chiki washoi!
Chiki chiki washoi!

Tsuinte nabikase te
Kira kira washoi!
Kira kira washoi!

Hajike te doron shi te
Kura kura washoi!
Kura kura washoi!

Iza yuki shichihenge
Go go go gogo go gogo!

Sore! Sore!
Sore Sore Sore Sore!
Sore! Sore!
Sore Sore Sore Sore!

Inishie no oteme tachi yo
Kari some no yume ni odoru
Iku sen no toki o koe te
Ima o ikiru

Ah...
So yoi tso demo onna
Wa joyu yo
Kitsune ja nai!
Kitsune ja nai!
Otome wa megitsune!
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
Omotashi Wa Kitsu nekashi
Chicki Chicki Chiki Washa!
Chicki Chicki Washa!
Tsu ini to ma ijusette
Kuru Washa Kuru kuru Washa
Oh Shit hey watash Itsu kosete
Kon Kon Kon Kon Kon Kon Kon
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
Inushi hey yo otome tatchi yo
Karisome Yo tokila yumene tokoni
ikuse yo no taquila go in there
In my home he kill you
Ahhhhh You mad another Chicken on a wok i wanne know
.............
posted
The vote is finished.

The song we'll do is

DECO*27 - Ai Kotoba (feat. Hatsune Miku)


I still need some voice examples. Then I can part your voices and tell who gets first, second and third voice and who get's a solo part (I'm not sure if there'll be a solo, though)

Here's the link of our vote:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
posted
Nice! I love Ai Kotoba! So how exactly are we going to do this? Will we decide which parts we're singing, or just record the entire thing and mix it together and split parts as it sounds appropriate?
posted

shahlalalalala wrote:

Nice! I love Ai Kotoba! So how exactly are we going to do this? Will we decide which parts we're singing, or just record the entire thing and mix it together and split parts as it sounds appropriate?
I thought about the following:

I'll part the songs. Then I'll do the harmonies and I'll record myself singing the parts I want you to sing. Then I'll pm everyone with his/her part individually. It will be a load of work but i think it will be worth it.
posted

Hard wrote:

shahlalalalala wrote:

Nice! I love Ai Kotoba! So how exactly are we going to do this? Will we decide which parts we're singing, or just record the entire thing and mix it together and split parts as it sounds appropriate?
I thought about the following:

I'll part the songs. Then I'll do the harmonies and I'll record myself singing the parts I want you to sing. Then I'll pm everyone with his/her part individually. It will be a load of work but i think it will be worth it.
I think so too. But what if we want to add in our own harmonies? Will you decide on that too, or can we improv?
posted

Hard wrote:

I thought about the following:

I'll part the songs. Then I'll do the harmonies and I'll record myself singing the parts I want you to sing. Then I'll pm everyone with his/her part individually. It will be a load of work but i think it will be worth it.
Would it be easier if we just sang the main melody by ourselves and sent it to you? That way you can cut and splice the voices and add them wherever you want. Then you should worry about adding extra harmonies and stuff like that. It would probably easier for you to manage and work with that way.
posted

Aluminum76 wrote:

Hard wrote:

I thought about the following:

I'll part the songs. Then I'll do the harmonies and I'll record myself singing the parts I want you to sing. Then I'll pm everyone with his/her part individually. It will be a load of work but i think it will be worth it.
Would it be easier if we just sang the main melody by ourselves and sent it to you? That way you can cut and splice the voices and add them wherever you want. Then you should worry about adding extra harmonies and stuff like that. It would probably easier for you to manage and work with that way.
if using this way, the file size will be large, and the computer will be lag.
also, the energy and time of one people are not infinity. the shorter parts we sing often means the higher quality, cause you can sing it more meticulous in the same recording time.(image you record a whole song in 1 hour, or only some parts in the same time)
and also you can only focus on the part you will record.
from the other side, don't you feel depressed if your voice are cutted by over 70%?
posted
sorry i cant send you an example because iam sick, i allready sended you a download to a song. i can try to sign
show more
Please sign in to reply.