forum

[invalid] [duplicate] flashlight colour

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
secretly asian
I am requesting an option to change the colour of flashlight, for example making FLcolour: 220,155,241 change the colour to purple.
Even basic colour choices in the osu! options would be nice :D
I think a lot of people will enjoy this function, especially since osu claims to be the most customize-able rhythm game.

Hoping for the best :p
~SA

EDIT: Changing the colour around the area of view in flashlight so as to differentiate between the view-able area and non visible parts.
CoreXI
Great idea
#swag
#senpainoticemeplz

P.S
This is actually a good idea, it will add an extra element for people to mess around with while compiling skins for the community.
Thumbs up.
bubblegum_old_1
I agree, I would like this. Instead of only having black, I could FL with a nice red gradient! Come to think of it, a rainbow gradient would even be cool :)
The darkness can also be intimidating for some people trying FL.
Topic Starter
secretly asian
Haha yes, that's a great idea too :p
always nice to see some new skin elements :D
Piine
That is just....horrible. I apologize for being the grump on this thread, but changing the original color breaks the whole point of the mod. So if someone change the RGB to white which makes some stuff transparent, would it be allowed then? Even so, flashlight is suppose to be comnpared to a real life flashlight, which you use in a dark area...
Topic Starter
secretly asian
Yes, but i'm saying it would be nice to be able to just choose a colour besides black in the skin.ini for example...
i'm not saying it won't be a mood killer but we will have to find out by experience also know it's meant to imitate a flashlight, but come on, it's not like people imagine pointing flashlights at their screen haha... right? no one does that right? please answer me it's freaking me out now...
haha just kidding , and its just for fun man, chill :p
bubblegum_old_1
It would only be viable if it were solid color obviously...or perhaps it is a better idea for just the view-able area getting some kind of color overlay? Imagine you have flashlight with a red bulb? :)
Dazdy_old

bubblegum wrote:

It would only be viable if it were solid color obviously...or perhaps it is a better idea for just the view-able area getting some kind of color overlay? Imagine you have flashlight with a red bulb? :)
A flashlight with a red bulb would make it kind of hard to see.
Oinari-sama
Requested and denied before: t/123653. Use of different colour was discussed in the same topic.
Topic Starter
secretly asian
OK :(