forum

[duplicate] Map queue

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Ace3DF
A lot of the time I come across a link of a map late at night (which is a time I'm kinda unable to play).
Why not have a button on the map page which adds it to a queue which links to your in game client (this could also act as the first step to making collections online (can't find the topic link )) From there you can download the map (if supporter or link to map page if not (or make this supporter only altogether)) from a list like what collections are in.
Oinari-sama
Topic Starter
Ace3DF
Although the topic linked is pretty much the same, it's not related to anything else and doesn't deserve to be pushed to the side as a duplicate. Collections need to have the game opened (which goes towards my point (or if you're away from you main computer with osu!)). If using 3rd party tools was a go-to-first this and many (MANY) other request would be rendered just as pointless.
Bara-
It leads it to online-collections, according to the thread that got linked there, which is the thread that got linked here
That is like the same of what you want right?
Oinari-sama
How do you suggest the map queue be linked to the client when it's offline?

In the link to another request Store Collections Off Clients, peppy has shown interest (hint) in the concept. When that function is added, this request will be almost be ready to go (from my view) and that's why it's marked duplicate for time being.

I can bring this back for discussions but I don't think we'll get much real discussions out of it at this stage (expect lots of "blank" comments like "yes" "need this").