forum

[duplicate] Mod Auto Pilot

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Hydrolios
Hey! I don't like the current Auto Pilot Mod, i'm mostly a mouse only clicker and I wanna practice my Keyboard pressing once in a while and I use Auto Pilot when I get lazy. What bothers me about this is that my keyboard pressing isn't the best with keeping with the beat i guess lol and for auto pilot, the cursor automatically moves and it moves at a speed where u have to hit it perfect 300 or don't hit it at all. I tend to do it a bit earlier than anticipated so i end up never hitting the note in Auto Pilot. So i'm wondering if it's possible to change the cursor so that it kinda like, flashes to the next note after the previous one has been hit or missed. If this is already possible i'll like to know how to do it but if not, I would like this implemented into the game. Thanks for reading! :D :D :) :)
FrzR
I dunno. I like the way it is right now. Whether it is by mouse or keyboard.
uzzi

HeliosModGG wrote:

, the cursor automatically moves and it moves at a speed where u have to hit it perfect 300 or don't hit it at all.
I thought that was the point though...
Gumpy
Just practise without the mod.
silmarilen

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

HeliosModGG wrote:

, the cursor automatically moves and it moves at a speed where u have to hit it perfect 300 or don't hit it at all.
I thought that was the point though...
yeah im pretty sure the whole point of osu is hitting at the right time.
if you hit too early you're the one that has to change, not the game.
Oinari-sama
Use t/239597 for auto pilot timing discussions for now.