Catch The Beat Top 20 Players 2014 -Results are here-

posted
Total Posts
154
show more
Topic Starter
-Ryuujii-
Nice
[Superstar]
Nice video (:
119410501
Nice video, who is that guy intensely commenting saying "the top of the stars, ExGon!"?

Just one thing: bad replay choice for mjj741, you should have used an easy diff pro spin play
-itsy_v2-

119410501 wrote:

Nice video, who is that guy intensely commenting saying "the top of the stars, ExGon!"?

Just one thing: bad replay choice for mjj741, you should have used an easy diff pro spin play
That was Me : 3 I apologize if you didn't like it
Ddraigon-

119410501 wrote:

Just one thing: bad replay choice for mjj741, you should have used an easy diff pro spin play
Somehow I agree with this..

But, The video is great. I like it.
Minato Yukina

119410501 wrote:

Just one thing: bad replay choice for mjj741, you should have used an easy diff pro spin play
Definitely he just sent me with that replay ;)
119410501

-itsy_v2- wrote:

119410501 wrote:

Nice video, who is that guy intensely commenting saying "the top of the stars, ExGon!"?

Just one thing: bad replay choice for mjj741, you should have used an easy diff pro spin play
That was Me : 3 I apologize if you didn't like it
No, I liked it and lol'd a lot

CLSW wrote:

119410501 wrote:

Just one thing: bad replay choice for mjj741, you should have used an easy diff pro spin play
Definitely he just sent me with that replay ;)
What was he thinking?!
[Superstar]

119410501 wrote:

No, I liked it and lol'd a lot
Itsy is the dream!
119410501

[Superstar] wrote:

119410501 wrote:

No, I liked it and lol'd a lot
Itsy is the dream!
YES! AHAHAHAHAH
-itsy_v2-

[Superstar] wrote:

119410501 wrote:

No, I liked it and lol'd a lot
Itsy is the dream!
New Meme? : 3
Salamat
If you the one who said that, it's quite poetic. :)
eldnl

-itsy_v2- wrote:

119410501 wrote:

Nice video, who is that guy intensely commenting saying "the top of the stars, ExGon!"?

Just one thing: bad replay choice for mjj741, you should have used an easy diff pro spin play
That was Me : 3 I apologize if you didn't like it
it sounds great :) great video you have there, congratulations to all the players!

one thing to add, i would change dusk 4 spectator place kkkkkkkk
Spectator

eldnl wrote:

it sounds great :) great video you have there, congratulations to all the players!

one thing to add, i would change dusk 4 spectator place kkkkkkkk
yeah I would change it either
eldnl

Spectator wrote:

eldnl wrote:

it sounds great :) great video you have there, congratulations to all the players!

one thing to add, i would change dusk 4 spectator place kkkkkkkk
yeah I would change it either
you're still a pretty amazing player <3

edit: no velperk?
Zak
I believe VelperK was excluded for being inactive for a majority of the year.
ZiRoX

Spectator wrote:

eldnl wrote:

it sounds great :) great video you have there, congratulations to all the players!

one thing to add, i would change dusk 4 spectator place kkkkkkkk
yeah I would change it either
Teach me how to play and map and mod plz
Topic Starter
-Ryuujii-

Zak wrote:

I believe VelperK was excluded for being inactive for a majority of the year.
no, Velperk told me to get him out of there, so i took him out, It was his request.
eldnl

-Ryuujii- wrote:

Zak wrote:

I believe VelperK was excluded for being inactive for a majority of the year.
no, Velperk told me to get him out of there, so i took him out, It was his request.
such an idiot as always
Please sign in to reply.

New reply