Tags: naoyuki sato badis crystal [_Crystal] xingxing
BPM: 158
Filesize: 4861kb
Play Time: 01:56
Difficulties Available:
  1. Badis' raIn (4.44 stars, 511 notes)
  2. oveRdose (4.46 stars, 594 notes)
  3. Salad (2.11 stars, 274 notes)
  4. Xingxing's pLatter (3.35 stars, 367 notes)
Download: Nekomata Master - Avalon no oka
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Takuneru
Hello ~
Badis talked to me about this map, and so if you're okay with that I can do a platter guest diff.
As I said to Badis, I'm pretty busy those days so I'll be slow, BUT, when on holidays and with everything finished I'll hopefully advance more (there will be holidays soon, and I'm taking care of everything to have peaceful code/osu holidays.)
I will mod it after every other diffs is done but in the meantime here is a short mod (Badis + Nekomata + cool hitsounds, you deserve it :D)

[General]
and actually pretty much only General stuff
The current platter got HP 6.3, if I do the platter I'll fix it but either way, just pointing out :3
You should add bemani and Konami to the tags, maybe game too (though pretty obvious, from reflec beat...)
You should also add anyone that did guest diffs (Badis must be on the tags), and Badis said someone else did the platter, but if so, it's mentioned nowhere ! you should mention it on the tags at least.
I also have two alterations to the background that I propose to you.
First, your background's dimensions aren't right, and personally (though I can re-do it with them) I think the black borders aren't looking great there, I cut it so they don't appear and made it the right dimension : http://puu.sh/c1SAN/1b383e9d05.jpg
but I also found on my pixiv folder a picture that may be very well fitting too, here you go (already with the right dimensions) : http://puu.sh/c1SFE/20f9229a27.jpg
This one is made by ArseniXC if you wanna credit him, there : http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=39007953

[Badis]
(french) Tu devrais use les hitsounds de façon plus ordonnées, et moins espacés. Prends exemple sur Intensity, son overdose est plutôt bien hitsoundée de ce que j'ai vu (pas vu le gameplay en revanche).

That's all from me this time :3
Hope it'll help !
Badis
Ended my difficulty finally !! :D
now I wait for modding ;D
Topic Starter
Callionet

Takuneru wrote:

Hello ~
Badis talked to me about this map, and so if you're okay with that I can do a platter guest diff.
As I said to Badis, I'm pretty busy those days so I'll be slow, BUT, when on holidays and with everything finished I'll hopefully advance more (there will be holidays soon, and I'm taking care of everything to have peaceful code/osu holidays.)
I will mod it after every other diffs is done but in the meantime here is a short mod (Badis + Nekomata + cool hitsounds, you deserve it :D)

[General]
and actually pretty much only General stuff
The current platter got HP 6.3, if I do the platter I'll fix it but either way, just pointing out :3
You should add bemani and Konami to the tags, maybe game too (though pretty obvious, from reflec beat...)
You should also add anyone that did guest diffs (Badis must be on the tags), and Badis said someone else did the platter, but if so, it's mentioned nowhere ! you should mention it on the tags at least.
I also have two alterations to the background that I propose to you.
First, your background's dimensions aren't right, and personally (though I can re-do it with them) I think the black borders aren't looking great there, I cut it so they don't appear and made it the right dimension : http://puu.sh/c1SAN/1b383e9d05.jpg
but I also found on my pixiv folder a picture that may be very well fitting too, here you go (already with the right dimensions) : http://puu.sh/c1SFE/20f9229a27.jpg
This one is made by ArseniXC if you wanna credit him, there : http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=39007953

[Badis]
(french) Tu devrais use les hitsounds de façon plus ordonnées, et moins espacés. Prends exemple sur Intensity, son overdose est plutôt bien hitsoundée de ce que j'ai vu (pas vu le gameplay en revanche).

That's all from me this time :3
Hope it'll help !

added tags
bg changed
:D
and thx 4 mod
Ttobas
Badis forced me to do that ;_;

Your map is fcable but soooo hard ;_;

(i've missed the last last last fruit :'( )
Badis

Mentali wrote:

Badis forced me to do that ;_;
You didn't have to say this 0_0 NOW DIE !! xD
ZHSteven
Mark in case i forget

Inform me when you done everything

star first
Badis

ZHSteven wrote:

Mark in case i forget

Inform me when you done everything

star first
Ok we won't forget thanks for the star :)
ser_123
I will say somethink about overdose and rain
Badis your rain is good but you need more hitsound volume points and in the end where the Kai time start your hitsound volume is to high

Intensity your overdose is okay but an overdose without Hyperdashes i dont like maps without hyperdashes and btw you made good hitsound
Topic Starter
Callionet

ser_123 wrote:

Badis your rain is good but you need more hitsound volume points and in the end where the Kai time start your hitsound volume is to high

Intensity your overdose is okay but an overdose without Hyperdashes i dont like maps without hyperdashes and btw you made good hitsound

i know what you want
hyperdashes between both sides of the screen can make more pp
ser_123

Intensity wrote:

ser_123 wrote:

i know what you want
hyperdashes between both sides of the screen can make more pp
yes but you have 0 hyperdashes in your map and thats is why find the overdose strange because with 0 hyperdashes its a little bit boring for other users or players
Topic Starter
Callionet

ser_123 wrote:

yes but you have 0 hyperdashes in your map and thats is why find the overdose strange because with 0 hyperdashes its a little bit boring for other users or players
maybe you can play other diffs
because overdose wasnt fits everyone
Badis
Even if his map has no hyperdash thats a very hard map just try it and you'll see it really deserve the name of "Overdose"
And I think its pretty original and I find it impressive that intensity made a hard map without using any hyperdash

ser_123 wrote:

I'll make the kiai less loud
But what do you mean by "need more hitsound volume points" ? you need to be more precise please ^^
Updated for the kiai : http://puu.sh/c8A5d/10e435768e.osu o/
ZHSteven

ser_123 wrote:

Originally this game do not have anything called "hyperdashes".

hyperdash is meant to help players catch something impossible to catch. But do not misunderstand, hyperdash is never "NEED" to be in any of the map, although it is an extreme map.

Boring or not is not depending on hyperdashes, but patterns. Please try to play more and understand what mapper want to express in maps, before you go into conclusion.
ser_123
i mean red fruit jumps i dont what is called but i mean you need some red fruits in your overdose because the user or player who played your map without any red dashes will get bored i thing and i play all overdoses and you need more platterns.And btw i fced the map with 2 trys is not hard for me!!

badis with hitsound volume points i mean you need more from that (more parts where the volume increase and decrease) .

sorry my english is very bad!
ZHSteven
I never think no hyperdash(red fruit) means boring.
Maybe you can try my flower dance, before you can say"no hyperdash means boring".

DJ Okawari - Flower Dance (steven's Flower)
Crystal
nice work

thank you for no hyperdashes, im too noob at catching them ;-;
Topic Starter
Callionet

Crystal wrote:

nice work

thank you for no hyperdashes, im too noob at catching them ;-;
谢歇你们
ser_123

ZHSteven wrote:

I never think no hyperdash(red fruit) means boring.
Maybe you can try my flower dance, before you can say"no hyperdash means boring".

DJ Okawari - Flower Dance (steven's Flower)
dude i know that map. I just say that because i get that from the past from ctb bats (Krah) or other mappers.They said to me and overdose or rain without
hyperdash is boring and not rankable!
ZHSteven

ser_123 wrote:

dude i know that map. I just say that because i get that from the past from ctb bats (Krah) or other mappers.They said to me and overdose or rain without
Ok if that is the case.
This is the first time I heard that rankable or not depending on the amount of hyperdash. I'd like to know who is the person saying so....

By the way, it is fine to think of a map is so called "boring", But please do not say that is unrankable only by this. There is not any relationship between them.

@intensity:
虽然说他是瞎扯淡,但是你既然决定做无红果Ex, 那么就应该知道做这种图的难点是最大跳的距离被限制死了,那么专有梗就会变得非常有限。现在你的图的问题就是这个。梗太少,翻来覆去就是那么几个,剩下的移动又没有出彩。 这样才会让嘴巴选手说“boring".
所以你要想办法绝对突出你要突出的东西,梗灵活一点,比如说活用站跳(stand jump),四方跳之类的无红果就能很有威力的梗

做跳的时候我建议你首先要了解l两个参数:极限距离,极限无跳距离。
然后根据这两个参数来确定你的SV.对于这张图,这个SV应该是稍稍比极限无跳距离多,保证平放slider的时候必须要让玩家用到dash
最后把SV的距离和极限距离抄在tag上。作跳梗的时候多参考这2个数,会很有帮助的(我一般都是这么弄的0.0)
Topic Starter
Callionet

ZHSteven wrote:

ser_123 wrote:

Ok if that is the case.
This is the first time I heard that rankable or not depending on the amount of hyperdash. I'd like to know who is the person saying so....

By the way, it is fine to think of a map is so called "boring", But please do not say that is unrankable only by this. There is not any relationship between them.

@intensity:
虽然说他是瞎扯淡,但是你既然决定做无红果Ex, 那么就应该知道做这种图的难点是最大跳的距离被限制死了,那么专有梗就会变得非常有限。现在你的图的问题就是这个。梗太少,翻来覆去就是那么几个,剩下的移动又没有出彩。 这样才会让嘴巴选手说“boring".
所以你要想办法绝对突出你要突出的东西,梗灵活一点,比如说活用站跳(stand jump),四方跳之类的无红果就能很有威力的梗

做跳的时候我建议你首先要了解l两个参数:极限距离,极限无跳距离。
然后根据这两个参数来确定你的SV.对于这张图,这个SV应该是稍稍比极限无跳距离多,保证平放slider的时候必须要让玩家用到dash
最后把SV的距离和极限距离抄在tag上。作跳梗的时候多参考这2个数,会很有帮助的(我一般都是这么弄的0.0)
不理
反正它肯定不能因为打 狂喷一波 我随意

顺便改了几个地方
ser_123
i didnt say it is unrankable i mean just only or i will give you tipps for that more users playing your map
show more