Thanks for your mod!
atsuro0 wrote:Hi, from my mod queue!
Isnt it symmetrical?
- 00:50:233 (1,1,1) - Make this a repeat slider, it's hard to tell that it's 1/3. The other parts of the map with 1/3 are ok Done
- 01:29:426 (1,2,3,4,5) - You can do a pattern with this instead of stacking it, up to you For the moment, Ill let it be stacked
- 01:33:943 (2,3) - I think it plays better with a repeat slider or a triple Fixed
- 01:52:491 (1,1,1,1) - This is confusing (at least for me) Ill let it stay for the moment.
- 02:14:104 (5) - Make this a non-repeat slider and add a circle, i think it fits better Fixed
- 02:54:265 (7) - Stack with 4 and 5 ? Fixed
- 03:31:846 (1) - Im not sure about this... Is this rankable? I think it is... Because i placed sounds in the 'corners' of the slider...
- 05:18:781 (4,1) - Stack? Fixed
- 05:25:394 (1) - I think this slider is unrankable for the "wiggle" part of it, im not sure tough I dont know exactly, but I saw pretty much maps with sth. like this. And they were ranked...:/
- 05:39:588 (1) - Sliders like this, i'm not sure but i think they are unrankable I think that such sliders belong into the category 'wiggle', which should be fine Maybe Ill ask a BAT about these ones...Slider anchors/nodes must not be used to manipulate slider speeds (whether they are normal nodes or red ones). Using extra nodes to make a slider "wiggle" is usually fine, but using so many that the slider gets scrunched up (which also makes the sliderball go crazy) or become a "hold slider" is abuse of the hitobject's intended use and is not allowed.
- 06:10:878 (4) - Make it symmetrical
Fun map, very original :p Thanks
Some of the 1/3 circles you use are a bit confusing.
Well, that's all, good luck!