forum

[duplicate] Level editor time sections

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_3821342
Often when I'm mapping I will copy & paste large amounts of notes in songs & add a little variation by moving notes around & adding some rotation. This is especially true for EDM songs where they tend to be quite repetitive. 1 problem i come across when doing this is I will have lots of different multipliers & when i paste the notes over they aren't the right length. Sliders are too short, too long etc. to fix this i have to go to individual notes & add new time multipliers to the notes that are effected but this can be quite tedious especially when the song is over 5 minutes long.

If you were able to copy & move time segments just as you wold with circles & sliders this would be a lot easier. Or even if you're not duplicating lots of notes like me this would still be quite useful if you just wanted the time segments there waiting for you when you map so there's a smoother work flow.

Maybe they could even be done from the compose tab rather then the timing tab where you... I don't know, hold down ctrl(or some other key) to select time segments rather then notes.
Bara-
You can.
Select the timing points, then ctrl C, then ctrl V.
Then move them in timing. (Note: It will duplicate at the same time, it will note put the first segment at the time you are right now, but you will see this when this happens)
Oinari-sama
If you absolutely have to - have a look at this thread: t/85057