forum

[added] Shift+Tab Overlay notification

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +62
Topic Starter
Ongaku
So, there are some people who has been asking how to fix the new "Shift+Tab" feature.

People who has steam will Shift+tab, so the HUD will disappear, without them noticing/know it did. I think there should be a notification of the HUD disabled. Not really much to change.

EDIT:
Something like this or similar should be added. It would really help those who didn't know about the new Shift+Tab feature...

E.G:
NeVMiku
In my opinion, a notification similar to F10 or mouse disabled would be better. Like the bubble that shows when friends are On/Offline.

It fits the idea of minimising the interface as much as possible. But then again, it doesn't go away as fast.
Malicious
Buuump.
Still a lot of people complaining about this
- Marco -
*Disabled ;)

Also i agree with this
AdventTechno
I do this so many times in game... I hear a beep and Shift + Tab... And then I think the game broke. I agree it should be like a "Mouse Disabled" Popup message. Idk why, But I do this all the time out of habit... Would like to see the "HUD Disabled" message instead of thinking I killed OSU! XD
deadbeat
ask and thou shall recieve
Bara-
It doesn't appear for me though
And according to some peeps in tech support it doesn't for more people
Using latest Cuttingedge version (49 iirc)
Oinari-sama
It doesn't appear for me either. My blind guess is that the message was hijacked by the F10 warning.
deadbeat
and this is why we have a technical support section. go use it :p
drum drum

Spam wrote:

Buuump.
Still a lot of people complaining about this
Yes, a lot too many people. ;u;
Oinari-sama
For all "Shift-Tab message not displayed" issues use t/240387.