forum

NicoNicoDouga - I Wanna Disassemble Frenda

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kamure
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, October 18, 2014 at 9:58:56 PM

Artist: NicoNicoDouga
Title: I Wanna Disassemble Frenda
Source: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S
Tags: sisters seivelun
BPM: 132
Filesize: 17073kb
Play Time: 01:37
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.41 stars, 81 notes)
  2. Hard (3.14 stars, 246 notes)
  3. Insane (4.03 stars, 269 notes)
  4. Normal (2.07 stars, 136 notes)
Download: NicoNicoDouga - I Wanna Disassemble Frenda
Download: NicoNicoDouga - I Wanna Disassemble Frenda (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
?!
It's been a while, huh... Eh, what the heck.
If someone can get me the preview pic from NND, that would be great.
I would do it myself, but I don't know how...

Thanks Ovnize, NolanM, and Tari for the helpful mods!

Credit to Transfer-kun for the hi-quality vid.
ovnz
[Easy]

You should put the CS to 2 instead of 3, it's easier for begginers.

00:39:612 (1,2,1) - You should blanket (2) with the two (1), it'll look better.
01:00:066 (2,1) - It would look better if (2) were a little bit further from (1).

[Normal]

CS to 3. ^,^

00:44:272 (3,4,1) - (4) isn't aligned with (3) and (1).

[Hard]

00:14:612 (2,3,4) - These three notes are breaking the flow.
00:16:430 (2,3) - It would look better if (3) was blanket with (2).
00:21:430 (1,2) - (2) is almost blanket with (1), but it is not. ^,^`
01:05:521 (2,3,4) - It would look better if (3) and (4) were parallel with (2).
01:29:385 (3) - You should reverse this slider, it breaks the flow.

[Insane]

00:10:521 (1,2) - These sliders are not blanket with each other.
00:11:431 (3,4) - These two hit circles are breaking the flow.
00:25:067 (1,2) - They are not blanket, and this is not a good flow.
00:36:431 (2,3) - There's again a problem with the flow.
00:44:272 (5,6) - blanket
00:45:522 (2,3) - flow

(I'm tired so there's a lot of mistakes that I probably didn't notice ^,^`)

Good luck for ranking!
Topic Starter
Kamure

Ovnize wrote:

[Easy]

You should put the CS to 2 instead of 3, it's easier for begginers. Fixed

00:39:612 (1,2,1) - You should blanket (2) with the two (1), it'll look better. Fixed
01:00:066 (2,1) - It would look better if (2) were a little bit further from (1). Haha, it only looks that way because the CS increased. :) Fixed

[Normal]

CS to 3. ^,^

00:44:272 (3,4,1) - (4) isn't aligned with (3) and (1). Fixed

[Hard]

00:14:612 (2,3,4) - These three notes are breaking the flow. It looks better now.
00:16:430 (2,3) - It would look better if (3) was blanket with (2). I just made this part look a bit better, though I don't think the blanket was that necessary.
00:21:430 (1,2) - (2) is almost blanket with (1), but it is not. ^,^` Oh? I wasn't trying to blanket it. But I should have. Fixed.
01:05:521 (2,3,4) - It would look better if (3) and (4) were parallel with (2). Fixed
01:29:385 (3) - You should reverse this slider, it breaks the flow. Fixed

[Insane]

00:10:521 (1,2) - These sliders are not blanket with each other. Again, not trying to. But this time, I don't think it's necessary.
00:11:431 (3,4) - These two hit circles are breaking the flow. It's called an anti-jump. But I will need a second opinion if it really doesn't fit.
00:25:067 (1,2) - They are not blanket, and this is not a good flow. Fixed the blanket, but not the flow.
00:36:431 (2,3) - There's again a problem with the flow. Why doesn't this work?
00:44:272 (5,6) - blanket Changed that slider.
00:45:522 (2,3) - flow Again, why doesn't this work?

(I'm tired so there's a lot of mistakes that I probably didn't notice ^,^`)

Good luck for ranking!
Thanks a lot!
Nuolong
Easy
Play:9/10
00:38:589 (2) - Meh. This stack.. the (1) circle is on a white tick, and the (2) circle isn't.. you might wanna change the placement of (2) a bit.
00:45:521 (2,1,2) - Move this 20 x left way. (From x:384 to x:364 for all three)
01:05:066 (1) - Place this slider further away from the previous one because of the pause

Normal
Play:7/10 Comment:Way more fun than easy. No worries though, cause that's obviously because this is normal and the other one was easy :3
00:20:522 (2,3,4,1) - Earlier for a similar part in the song, you used sliders. Now, here, it changes to circles. You can fix this by turning the circles into a reverse slider. Or, to make it more complicated, but also another option, you can change the next couple of beats from sliders to circles. Sorry if that's confusing. :/
00:25:067 (1) - Looking at this, I thought you would map more notes like this, but you didn't. Seems like it doesn't fit. You can move it to (x:80 y:120)
00:37:112 (3) - Straighten :3
00:44:044 (2) - Rather than stacking, since you rarely stack in this, just make this stick out of the following slider, preferably to (x:256 y:368)
00:53:590 (3) - Make this face more to the left instead of the right.
01:24:158 (2,3,1) - I love these. Makes it really tricky. Isn't suitable for normal.. well, at least that's what I think. But since there's only one of these, it's fine. (I'm not sure if these things have a name)

Hard
Play:0/10 Comment:I can't do it ._. I'm too bad.
Sorry, this part of the mod isn't good. But, I'd like to write something that'll hopefully cover it up.
The placement is very nice, I like how throughout the whole song, everything fits nicely together.
I also like how the beats flow through.
I like that strange part I can't complete, where it's slider circle slider reverse slider or something like that, all bungled into a line.
I watched Autos a couple of times, and I couldn't find anything particularly wrong, other than MAYBE a tiny placement adjustment at some corners which is no big deal.
Once again, sorry. Most of the time I only do Easy/Normal.. maybe hard sometimes. But not for this v_v
^ And I'm just starting to mod, so I don't know why I'm saying, "Most of the time," as if I've been modding for quite a while.

Since this is a return of M4M, feel free to do my easy/normal only, if you feel like it wouldn't be fair doing my hard (and maybe insane) difficulties!

Good Luck!

+ If you see me nitpicking, that basically means I couldn't find anything else bad about that difficulty 8-)
Topic Starter
Kamure

NolanM wrote:

Easy
Play:9/10
00:38:589 (2) - Meh. This stack.. the (1) circle is on a white tick, and the (2) circle isn't.. you might wanna change the placement of (2) a bit. Changed (2) into a slider
00:45:521 (2,1,2) - Move this 20 x left way. (From x:384 to x:364 for all three) Fixed
01:05:066 (1) - Place this slider further away from the previous one because of the pause What pause? But it does look pretty bad. Fixed.

Normal
Play:7/10 Comment:Way more fun than easy. No worries though, cause that's obviously because this is normal and the other one was easy :3
00:20:522 (2,3,4,1) - Earlier for a similar part in the song, you used sliders. Now, here, it changes to circles. You can fix this by turning the circles into a reverse slider. Or, to make it more complicated, but also another option, you can change the next couple of beats from sliders to circles. Sorry if that's confusing. :/ I was thinking of using circles because it is a new phrase. You know, changing stuff up a bit.
00:25:067 (1) - Looking at this, I thought you would map more notes like this, but you didn't. Seems like it doesn't fit. You can move it to (x:80 y:120) I don't really understand what you're saying, but the reason why I placed the note there was to make the combo after it mirrored.
00:37:112 (3) - Straighten :3 Ah. Thanks.
00:44:044 (2) - Rather than stacking, since you rarely stack in this, just make this stick out of the following slider, preferably to (x:256 y:368) Moved to (x:260 y:368) :3
00:53:590 (3) - Make this face more to the left instead of the right. Fixed.
01:24:158 (2,3,1) - I love these. Makes it really tricky. Isn't suitable for normal.. well, at least that's what I think. But since there's only one of these, it's fine. (I'm not sure if these things have a name) I'm not sure if this has a name either... It's just a common pattern, as far as I know...

Hard
Play:0/10 Comment:I can't do it ._. I'm too bad.
Sorry, this part of the mod isn't good. But, I'd like to write something that'll hopefully cover it up.
The placement is very nice, I like how throughout the whole song, everything fits nicely together.
I also like how the beats flow through.
I like that strange part I can't complete, where it's slider circle slider reverse slider or something like that, all bungled into a line.
I watched Autos a couple of times, and I couldn't find anything particularly wrong, other than MAYBE a tiny placement adjustment at some corners which is no big deal.
Once again, sorry. Most of the time I only do Easy/Normal.. maybe hard sometimes. But not for this v_v
^ And I'm just starting to mod, so I don't know why I'm saying, "Most of the time," as if I've been modding for quite a while.

Since this is a return of M4M, feel free to do my easy/normal only, if you feel like it wouldn't be fair doing my hard (and maybe insane) difficulties!

Good Luck!

+ If you see me nitpicking, that basically means I couldn't find anything else bad about that difficulty 8-)
This mod was actually quite helpful, nothing I'd expect from a first-timer, second-timer, etc...

Thanks a lot!
Tari
Yo.

[Easy]

1. Just some general things to note : the DS should be increased from 0.80 to 0.90. The notes touch each other making them look so clamped up, you can tell by just going into the map :
  2. The notes sound so loud, I'd recommend toning down the volume by at least 15% , than how it is currently. Just a rule of thumb that the hitsounds are suppose to go with the music, not overpower it.
    Your patterns would also benefit more from a higher DS (You can't make beautiful patterns with notes so close like this imo)
  3. 00:50:521 (1) - Please try to avoid multiple reverses because they can be difficult to read for beginners, they can't react well enough when you have so many reverses, remove a reverse and add a note that's the best solution here.

4. 01:35:975 (4) - ^
  5. 01:00:066 (2) - The mapping after here drastically changed, you've suddenly stopped doing symmetry here unlike the first half of the song, where it's all pretty much symmetric, any reason for that?

6. 01:33:703 (6) - Please do not stack notes on easy diff, again for begginner friendly reason I would totally not use any stacking for this diff, since movement really helps the players start to learn Distance snap more and click better.
[Normal]

1. 00:20:522 (2,3) - Really awkward to hit these notes, maybe convert them into a slider to make them easier to hit? they follow the music fine but I'd prefer this to make it less weird.
  2. 00:44:840 (4) - Sometimes it's better to leave some pauses , and this is a great place for one. Way too much 1/2 used here than expected I would say some breaks on them wouldn't hurt.
  3. 00:48:476 (4) - Same, remove the note here.
  4. 00:52:567 (5) - ^
  5. 01:10:294 (4) - ^
  6. 01:06:658 (4) - ^
  7. 01:32:112 - Since now we are starting to get into the kiai, adding some extra notes to the red tick would accompany well with the increase DS you did, showing that this part is more difficult rhythmically as well as movement.
[Hard]

1. 00:25:862 (3,4) - The pause between these notes don't fit to me, and plus you skipped some beats in the music, how about you add a note to 00:26:203 - to fill in the gap?

2. 00:49:953 (5,6,7,8) - This pattern would look better if you adjusted note 6 and note 8 , to make a little zig-zag movement, here's what you could try for now :
  3. 00:55:975 (1) - Remove the new combo here, it's unncessary here, if you decide to remove it 00:56:885 (3) - Add one here , since this is a start of a new pattern your doing I guess.
  4. 01:30:066 (5,6,7) - Why don't you place these notes in a straight line, surely they look better that way, at least in my eyes I think they look better rather than curved.
[Insane]

1. 00:30:522 (1,2) - Just my personal oppinion, but could you make these sliders identical? they would look totaly better here, I don't understand why they need to look different, I don't mean like the same slider but the same slider structure.
  2. 00:26:203 - Same as said before, add note to fill in the gap.
  3. 00:48:816 - The background music in the end that sounds like freakin laser beams make the note go here really well, In fact I would prefer you to add a circle here to make it fit with that background music.
  4. 00:57:794 (1) - I'm really scared about the spacing here, maybe you can reduce them there to calm my doubts, its just super huge for this part since it's not even kiai same for 00:58:703 (3) - and 00:59:612 (1) - etc.
  5. 01:10:522 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - The combo's in this section are really long, could you find a way to shorten up? I'd prefer if you add a new combo at 6 or 5 anywhere that you think fits.
Topic Starter
Kamure

Tari wrote:

Yo.

[Easy]

1. Just some general things to note : the DS should be increased from 0.80 to 0.90. The notes touch each other making them look so clamped up, you can tell by just going into the map :
  2. The notes sound so loud, I'd recommend toning down the volume by at least 15% , than how it is currently. Just a rule of thumb that the hitsounds are suppose to go with the music, not overpower it.
    Your patterns would also benefit more from a higher DS (You can't make beautiful patterns with notes so close like this imo)
  3. 00:50:521 (1) - Please try to avoid multiple reverses because they can be difficult to read for beginners, they can't react well enough when you have so many reverses, remove a reverse and add a note that's the best solution here.

4. 01:35:975 (4) - ^
  5. 01:00:066 (2) - The mapping after here drastically changed, you've suddenly stopped doing symmetry here unlike the first half of the song, where it's all pretty much symmetric, any reason for that?

6. 01:33:703 (6) - Please do not stack notes on easy diff, again for begginner friendly reason I would totally not use any stacking for this diff, since movement really helps the players start to learn Distance snap more and click better.
[Normal]

1. 00:20:522 (2,3) - Really awkward to hit these notes, maybe convert them into a slider to make them easier to hit? they follow the music fine but I'd prefer this to make it less weird.
  2. 00:44:840 (4) - Sometimes it's better to leave some pauses , and this is a great place for one. Way too much 1/2 used here than expected I would say some breaks on them wouldn't hurt.
  3. 00:48:476 (4) - Same, remove the note here.
  4. 00:52:567 (5) - ^
  5. 01:10:294 (4) - ^
  6. 01:06:658 (4) - ^
  7. 01:32:112 - Since now we are starting to get into the kiai, adding some extra notes to the red tick would accompany well with the increase DS you did, showing that this part is more difficult rhythmically as well as movement.
[Hard]

1. 00:25:862 (3,4) - The pause between these notes don't fit to me, and plus you skipped some beats in the music, how about you add a note to 00:26:203 - to fill in the gap?

2. 00:49:953 (5,6,7,8) - This pattern would look better if you adjusted note 6 and note 8 , to make a little zig-zag movement, here's what you could try for now :
  3. 00:55:975 (1) - Remove the new combo here, it's unncessary here, if you decide to remove it 00:56:885 (3) - Add one here , since this is a start of a new pattern your doing I guess.
  4. 01:30:066 (5,6,7) - Why don't you place these notes in a straight line, surely they look better that way, at least in my eyes I think they look better rather than curved.
[Insane]

1. 00:30:522 (1,2) - Just my personal oppinion, but could you make these sliders identical? they would look totaly better here, I don't understand why they need to look different, I don't mean like the same slider but the same slider structure. I think it's fine as is. I don't really have an explanation, though, so I'll change it if anyone else has a problem.
  2. 00:26:203 - Same as said before, add note to fill in the gap.
  3. 00:48:816 - The background music in the end that sounds like freakin laser beams make the note go here really well, In fact I would prefer you to add a circle here to make it fit with that background music.
  4. 00:57:794 (1) - I'm really scared about the spacing here, maybe you can reduce them there to calm my doubts, its just super huge for this part since it's not even kiai same for 00:58:703 (3) - and 00:59:612 (1) - etc. I'll risk it. I wanna see if this can be acceptable. But again, if anyone else has a problem with it, I'll change it.
  5. 01:10:522 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - The combo's in this section are really long, could you find a way to shorten up? I'd prefer if you add a new combo at 6 or 5 anywhere that you think fits. I'm sure it's fine. Besides, it would destroy the consistency.
Temporary fix for everything else; I will change the map up a bit more, when I'm not so busy and tired.

Thanks for now.
Shyguy
hello!

i got bored and somehow stumbled upon this map. i have the image the video used here, (1417x800) but it doesn't have the complete blue background or the '?!' thing. you could probably do some editing magic to put that in if you wanted, but to be fair, i kind of like the background you have picked out better.
Topic Starter
Kamure

Shyguy wrote:

hello!

i got bored and somehow stumbled upon this map. i have the image the video used here, (1417x800) but it doesn't have the complete blue background or the '?!' thing. you could probably do some editing magic to put that in if you wanted, but to be fair, i kind of like the background you have picked out better.
Ah. I see that the background is the original scence from the anime.

Sadly I don't have any editing magic :( .

That being said, I'll keep the background I already have for now. I kinda like it right now as well.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.