forum

Osu! Ultimate Leagues

posted
Total Posts
show more
GG BenQ MoaB
Would be good idea that you define some of the possible songs in the differents difficulties
Sharkie
Gold League, Rank #14561
Akina
I'm playing~~
Gold League
DragonSlayer96
-_- I think I misread what this was. if this is standard, I do not want in this (i'm a CtB player)
Ririi
May I join the Grand Masters League?
dave02
Sign me up :)
Rank 35400
Silver league
worst dt player
I would like to register for gold League.
B1ts
Sign me up for gold league (rank 13k) :D
kymotsujason
I would love to join this.
I guess I would be in the Masters League.
DENKOUSEKKA
I won't be participating because I'm usually kind of pressured with these types of things but I just wanted to say goodluck to everyone.
/runs
silmarilen
this is a very good idea, and i've thought about how it would be fun to have in osu! aswell, but i just dont see it working as a player-run project.
good luck with this, but if you want to make it serious i think you need to go way bigger than just you.
Lilynn

Fornacle wrote:

Little league here I come!
Good luck! :)
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
OK there are now enough players to run a Gold league tourney and we're close to running a silver master and GM league. I will be PM'ing those who will participate in the Gold League and map pools will be distributed to players. the same map pool will be used in every match and it will be single elimination format and will be live streamed on a TBD Chanel @twitch.tv. I'm looking forwards to it. Also every participant will be given 5-7 days after map pool release to practice.
Unluckee
Well I know I'm screwed with Hard Rock and Double Time maps.
Narra
Crap is it to late to sign up for gold league? Rank 20k currently.
tryaway

[ Turtles ] wrote:

Crap is it to late to sign up for gold league? Rank 20k currently.
This tournament is forever ongoing.
Everyone may sign up any time and leave any time.
Narra

tryaway wrote:

This tournament is forever ongoing.
Everyone may sign up any time and leave any time.
Thanks for the info.
sppink
gold 19k
Evanescent-
Sliver League please :)
LunarFox
I'll try Grandmasters league ;-;
Elise Nanase
Silver League, please.
[Joker]
Masters League
Current Rank: 6,739
Te Amo
Grandmasters League please.
taku
sign me up for grand #1080 (:
Lilynn

InfiWong wrote:

Sliver League please :)
Good luck. I bet you're going to wreck me.
God Faelthas
Does anyone know when will we get map pool for Gold League?
YUTooPro
623pp (#87,047)
Would like to join <3
Illus
Well, I guess why not. I'd like to join. Gold league for me then, please. I'm about rank 11k ish. God, I'm so damn lazy. ^^

I'm kinda curious how this will work out. Good luck with organizing this tournament.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
I apologize for the inconvenience but there was an issue with my files saved and i lost the list of participants i had. This isn't a big deal as i could recreate the file from this post and my pm box however some of the newer entrants will not have received a confirmation of acceptance into their respective league. If you posted here or sent me a PM asking to be placed I have placed you into the respective league you requested no problems. If you posted assume that you have been placed unless i notify you otherwise. Also the turnout so far has been excellent and there are now enough players to run a silver a GM and a masters league tournament in season 1. Participants towards bronze and lower leagues as well as world league is lacking right now and it doesn't look like there will be a tourney for those leagues in the coming weeks unfortunately, although to this response i will be looking at creating some kind of external source to continue running if all goes over well. If something like that does happen I'll post all of the details in my original post. Thank you for your participation so far :D
Toyface
I'm up for it i'd be in gold. rank 14k
Furload

YUTooPro wrote:

623pp (#87,047)
Would like to join <3
Good luck! :)
Boxes
Add me to the gucci league Leon
ChubbyPuppy
I want to join Intermediate League :))
Rurion
Grandmasters League
AxE Rayden
I want to join
Mofu kun
ill enter the gold league.

just pm me before the matches so that i can prepare.
Kaname
Grand Masters :d
Person
i'll join Masters league
i'm around 8.9k or so
Geniance
Sounds fun! I'd be Silver League (~Rank 33k) :D
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Everyone that has posted is now signed up for their respective leagues. I'm looking at starting a tourney for all leagues Silver and higher now however I need more staff that's willing to do match moderating. PM me if you're up for it pls :D
show more