forum

Osu! Ultimate Leagues

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ongaku
I'm actually still waiting for my next opponent, in the Semifinals. Hoping for a match soon.
Chunelle
:x

TheOnlyLeon wrote:

It will be reopened by the end of the month, I'm building a separate website for this as the forum based system is incredibly inconvenient and has caused a lot of problems for a tournament like this one where many different levels are being controlled from the same source, it should be up and running before Halloween. sorry for any inconvenience.
Are we any further with this?
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

Chunelle wrote:

:x

TheOnlyLeon wrote:

It will be reopened by the end of the month, I'm building a separate website for this as the forum based system is incredibly inconvenient and has caused a lot of problems for a tournament like this one where many different levels are being controlled from the same source, it should be up and running before Halloween. sorry for any inconvenience.
Are we any further with this?
Yeah I'm making progress, it might take a little longer than Halloween but I'm holding true to dates. I guarantee that I'll at least have the domain up and running within the first week of November at the latest, I'm just not sure exactly how i want it run so I'm fine tuning specifics. After that I'm just putting it on paper so that everyone can participate. Once this is up it'll fix problems such as people going idle and people using different names in challonge. I also have some ambitious plans for this but I won't say anything until it's guaranteed. I hope those of you participating had/are having fun with this tournament and I hope those that haven't been able to participate as of yet can be patient for me to finish my project :P. GL and HF.
Athrun
Still waiting for the bracket before I can play my game in the losing section.
ZeroStrike1101
If I want to join, when do I sign up?
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

ZeroStrike1101 wrote:

If I want to join, when do I sign up?
the tournament is under hiatus until i get my website up. I really hate the forums system of running things and it causes many problems, It'll be up within the first week of November, I'll link it here when it's live.
FreshMint
gold season 2 pls play ur matches LOL
Edit: tournament dieded
Picnic
Ongaku

Helius wrote:

I would if I had an opponent. Lol.
Illus

Ongaku wrote:

Helius wrote:

I would if I had an opponent. Lol.
This. I'd really like to finish it, too.

EDIT: I meant that for Season 1A, too. I think people just forgot that this exists, or something. Can't you contact them? It's been like this for several weeks.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Ok, i cant micro manage as I'm busy making sure i can go live in a couple of weeks, however if you are still interested in playing send me a PM, anyone who doesn't send me one will be considered inactive and forfeit from their divisions respectively. I'll start kicking in 48 hours so that this can be finished.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
So all in all i only got 3 people to reply saying that they'd like to continue the tournament, so im going to trash the ones that are ongoing and maybe ill setup a round robin for you three, you know who you are. Anyways since there isn't much interest in finishing the current format im just going to end it off here, The domain will be ready within 7 days. I hope to see you all then, in the meantime we'll wait and see how it goes, gl and hf.
kuliene
oh, no! i should check the forum more often, now im out of the league :(
sunosz
I got interested at it. :D
It is really a nice idea.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
OK so the domain I've been working on is almost done, I understand that the 2-3 week downtime has basically killed interest but I'm hoping that i can have a good tournament environment as well as support other peoples efforts to make tournaments using my domain, as proven many times this forum type listing is really inefficient. I'll link it here when it goes live, should be up and running by Monday, GL and HF.
Wiggull
Can I sign up or is it started already?
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
You can signup on Monday, I'll have the URL's and such ready by then.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Please go back and read the main post.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Sorry it's been so long since I posted here, I've been busy for the past couple weeks. Anyways I'm just about done with the website and I'm clearing up some final difficulties with some custom html scripts I wrote and the actual domain name itself as I'm having trouble accessing the site from my other computer despite the fact that it should be possible to enter already( for beta). I'll post here on Monday whether it's ready or not and if not I'll get it live as soon as possible. I'll get the hotlink down on the main post once it goes live.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Ok, so the dates come and I'm still not happy with what I have, so since I'm a perfectionist I'd rather delay more than release something unfinished, so to kill for time I'm gonna open up another tournament as I'm noticing that Swiss style seems a tad unappreciated right about now(No one runs it). So check the tournament forums I'll have that up in 4-5 hours from now. I hope you can enjoy it since I'm so behind schedule at this point; sorry for being so late but I can't mentally justify putting a work in progress up on the web. Hope I've still got some attention on here, Gl and Hf.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Experiment is live check it out if you're interested

t/261643