forum

[duplicate] [web] beatmap searching: using quotation marks

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
natsukashi
Hi, I looked around a bit and didn't see anything implying that this was implemented, if it is then sorry. Also, while this forum seems to be for features in client, I didn't find a better place to put this request. I'll just get to the point instead.

Request: Using quotation marks for exact matches, not just returns of any keyword in the query. For instance Border of death returns results on both Border and Death which leads to sifting through a lot of pages trying to find the correct beatmap. When searching for "Border of death" I only got one result back, and it wasn't even the correct song. It doesn't have to be quotation marks, that's just an example

Reason: I assume that most people don't search blindly, but opt to find a specific song. This feature wouldn't greatly increase the user friendliness when looking for beatmaps and reduce the overall time we spend looking for matches.
Oinari-sama
You already can, by using the Google Custom Search box above. If you feel that there's still a need to have it in the Beatmap Listing, feel free to bump t/62750.