forum

[Web] Allow to mark your own thread resolved (Tech support)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Bara-
Can you add an option, so people can mark their own thread as resolved, when the problem is fixed?
This ofcourse only applies for Tech support, or for maybe for when you accidentally notice something ingame for in Feature requests
Sometimes the 'bug' are no bug and can get fixed pretty easily, but then they stay in the tech-support for a very long time for no reason.
I for example, am really active on tech support, and post quite a few things, but then in a new update it gets fixed, but no moderator marks it, even when I post, it's fixed now (They do reply later, but the tech support gets fuller if there are so many resolved bugs)
Also, if you find a dupe of your thread, only if you think that their post is better, you should be able to mark it yourself.
And if possible, make it 'auto-move' to Resolved bugs when you do it.

I searched for both mark & resolved, but I kept getting things as Marked as resolved, marked as duplicate etc.
Oinari-sama
This could save time, provided that it's limited to unmarked threads in Technical Support only.

Would be even better if t/111731 is considered too.
Topic Starter
Bara-
Bump
It can always help the masses of 'bug' which are going on but not marked (HUD, ScoreSibmission, MapSubmission etc.)
GDcheerios
this is a good idea!
McEndu
There is already a in-band marking system in place.
Put [added] [invalid] [duplicate] [resolved] in front of title, and you would get an icon indicating its status.
abraker
I have created an issue for it https://github.com/ppy/osu-web/issues/7413