forum

So... Err... Hi.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vanmonky
Hello everyone, my name is VanMoNky. My real name is VanMoNky. My full name is VanMoNky. My nickname is VanMoNky. My second nickname is VanMoNky. And the third is VanMoNky. People usually called me VanMoNky. But you can call me VanMoNky.

I've been a member of osu! since 1st June, 2009. I quite enjoy my life around here, since all I need to do is just sitting in front of my computer and move my mouse to click every notes which appear every 1/8 of 200 BPM. The other things I'd like to do is checking someone's map and pointing out their mistakes, mapping a song which has length of around 6 minutes with 7 or 8 diffs, chatting with smart people which are gays and lesbians, and for the best thing is annoying BanchoBot by private chat.

I originally found osu! for PC when I was finding more information about a DS game called Elite Beat Agents or EBA. First, I found the other version of EBA which is Japanese, and after that I found the PC version. Since I love my computer more than my DS, I choose to play the PC version more than the DS version which I only played when I'm getting bored with the PC version or get sucked by rude people in #osu.

My main activity is schooling. Why? Because my mom pulled me out from her stomach in 1995. And my other activity is (of course) sitting in front of my computer and watching every pixels of a full-zoomed of 50 x 50 png image. Why? Because I love it. Don't ask me any further. But, seriously, my other joys in life include my little barbie doll, reading books, playing my guitars, tickling my dogs, gossip about unimportant things with my friends, eating ice creams, chocolates, and candies, updating my facebook and twitters w1tH 4LL tH353 fUck1nG uNc4p1t4L1z3D 0r 3v3n uNL0weRc453D s3Nt3Nc35, and many more! Wanna know more? Send me email at van_nyet@yahoo.co.id and for the first 10 fastest people will get my kiss right from in front of your dekstop.

I am an YUI fanboy. Don't ask why, don't ask how, just know that I am. And if you check my favorite beatmaps, you'll see that most of it or maybe all of it are YUI's songs. I am an horror things fanboy. Don't ask why, don't ask how, just know that I am. And if you open up my desk(s), you'll see a lot of horror things such as horror movies and horror games scattered.

And oh yes, I'm an Indonesian and live in North Sumatra. However, I'm buddhist and love Chinese New Year's day when I get a lot of money from inside a bunch of small red papers I got from my family. I wanna go to Japan someday, and the problem is I don't know when the "someday" actually is.

Well, enough for my very very short introduction. Tell me if you wanna more. Glad to meet you!

Regards,

VanMoNky
adam2046
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14567
We KNOW who you are.
You have 500 posts.
Topic Starter
Vanmonky
I'm trying to be simple. :oops:
And you know what? I'm not well-known so I still allowed to be here. :P
Pokebis
J-Jesus Christ.
Your mother PULLED you out of her stomach? That is insane.
Topic Starter
Vanmonky
But that's true.
Starrodkirby86
But wait, the stomach and the womb are two completely different areas. For one, the womb is the area the baby is located and is...

Um, nevermind.

*runs away*
Diokatsu

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

But wait, the stomach and the womb are two completely different areas. For one, the womb is the area the baby is located and is...

Um, nevermind.

*runs away*
Dat is true.
Topic Starter
Vanmonky
That's why people called my mother as alien.
Kytoxid
He's very resistant to corrosion. :)
Topic Starter
Vanmonky
lol
/o/
\o\

I just trying to be honest ;)
Jinxy
I open this thread expecting a new guy and get a textwall to the face.

Welcome.
Topic Starter
Vanmonky
You should read the textwall :)

Thanks.
Cheery
This made me laugh (:

Bathing Ape~!
Rokodo
Hi there.
Topic Starter
Vanmonky
Hi there rodoko and cherry! <3
Nakata Yuji
Welcome, even though you have a higher post count that <90% of the community.
Pokebis

Nakata Yuji wrote:

Welcome, even though you have a higher post count that <90% of the community.
Not hard when most of the community doesn't post and the rest don't know the forums exist.
Topic Starter
Vanmonky
Well, I'm not kind of that people. They just don't know where the forum is and how the forumers are.
Arusha Shuna

VanMoNky wrote:

Hello everyone, my name is VanMoNky. My real name is VanMoNky. My full name is VanMoNky. My nickname is VanMoNky. My second nickname is VanMoNky. And the third is VanMoNky. People usually called me VanMoNky. But you can call me VanMoNky.
Riiigghttt
and your forth name is VanMoNky surname VanMoNky And..and..
and the list goes on...
And isn't your real name is vand--*SHOT*

VanMoNky wrote:

Because my mom pulled me out from her stomach
oh god _ _;
that's INSANE
stomach =/= womb

VanMoNky wrote:

my other joys in life include my little barbie doll
barbie dolls... right
aren't you a bo-- *SHOT*
ouch... oh well guess every1 have their own tastes
Azure_Kite

Pokebis wrote:

Not hard when most of the community doesn't post and the rest don't know the forums exist.
So how do orange users get maps? o_0
Topic Starter
Vanmonky

Arusha Shuna wrote:

Riiigghttt
and your forth name is VanMoNky surname VanMoNky And..and..
and the list goes on...
And isn't your real name is vand--*SHOT*
SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Arusha Shuna wrote:

oh god _ _;
that's INSANE
stomach =/= womb
Seriously, from her stomach not her womb.

VanMoNky wrote:

barbie dolls... right
aren't you a bo-- *SHOT*
ouch... oh well guess every1 have their own tastes
Bo what?
Arusha Shuna
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cuddlebun
you people are fuckin' retarded I swear
Topic Starter
Vanmonky
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Vanmonky
ohgodwhymeme.jpg

Did I really type all of those?
Jazz
yes

and you just bumped a three-year old thread

GG
Sakura
this necro...

whhyyyyyyy.jpg

dead topic is dead, leave it be