Squirrel wrote:Hi there!
m4m from my queue. :3
- you only can have one difficulty with a "special" name - the hardest diff. "3 colors kramin" should have a normal name.
read here - http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria / below mapset, 4th bullet point
- decrease hitsound volume!! (hit f6 in editor) this is far too loud
as you obviously are new to mapping Im going to give you some more general advice.
- check AIMod regularly, there are many many unsnapped objects, also you have conflicts in timing points
- start and end all difficulties at the same point
- for Easy and Normal diff - use distance snap and never ever turn it off. that's to ensure readabilty for beginner players. to get a better hang of it just take a look at some recently ranked maps in the editor. you might notice some things you should pay attention to, especially in lower difficulties.
example - 00:30:987 (1,1,1) - (Easy diff) - too many NCs (new combos), they are unnecessary, combos are there to guide the player to the next object, it's confusing if there are only 1-long combos.
00:36:987 (1) - (Easy) map to either the beat or the vocals, never both in Easy or Normals. and set Beat Snap Devisor (top right corner) to 1/2 in Easy, in Normal maybe 1/4, but you don't always need blue ticks. they are offbeat in most cases and therefore shouldn't be mapped.
Spinners should have an appropiate length. this for example 00:28:133 (1) - (Normal) is too short for Normal diff, imo.
there actually is quite a lot you should fix, maybe you should get familiar with the ranking criteria and standard diff settings, take a look at the link I posted above and:
also, use patterns, examples -
these are the only ones from the wiki, but if you look at some ranked maps in the editor you'll see some awesome shapes. there is a guide on how to make beautiful sliders too:
Well, try to work with that and call me back so I can properly mod this once you fixed some stuff!
You can also ask me ingame anytime if you have questions about mapping.
and sorry for just posting some links and general advice, but I feel like you'll understand what I'm trying to get across better if you just read through that.
good luck! :3
i will try read this sometime and i will reply u!
thx a lot!