forum

[duplicate] Different ''100 points'' and ''50 points'' pictures

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Seto Kousuke
i dont know if anyone has ever requested this but i will try to say it anyway...

so...how many times were you playing...like ''yeah! i'm having a really nice accuracy in this song!''...but then....you see it.....that really long stream coming and saying ''im going to screw you hahaha''....but then, you started to stream really good...lots of ''300 points'' coming, you start to get happy but then.....you see a ''100!'' ....then x4 ''100!'.....x6.....x9....lots of 100, but you are so focused in the song you can't really say if you are streaming too fast...or too slow....you just screw your entire accuracy because you couldn't look to the bottom of the screen and see if you are too fast or not....so...what i thought that could help everybody who also feel very angry when this happens is.....different 100points and 50points pictures....one for when you hit faster than the expected, and another one when you hit slower ....pretty simple huh? i think that would be really great for the game in every aspect and also, skinners will surely love to think in 2 different pictures for points....increasing their imagination and stuff...so....how about it? :P
FrzR
Cool story bro. But the standard 100 and 50 hitbursts are good enough. The Hit error bar from the options can already tell you if you're hitting the notes too early or too late.
Kin
If you watch carefully the hit error bar, you will see if lines pop on the middle/left/right
If you start your stream full 300 (middle) ; and finish'd your stream with 100 and 50, then just watch your hit error bar, if lines pop at the left, then, you're over streaming (you stream too fast) ; and if lines pop at the right, you stream too slow

So I don't think it's need'd since you can already know if you're over streaming or stream too slow
Granger
Oh hey, thats what hitsounds are for. Listen to the music and hear your hitsounds, you'll hear weter you're too fast of too slow.
Oinari-sama
Duplicate of t/167932

@OP: Next time please state what you are requesting at the beginning. Know that people generally dislike wall of text (though the definition of that is up for personal interpretation) =.=