Is this a good idea?

Yes
84.21%
No
15.79%
Total votes: 38
Topic Starter
BlanksonnG
Hey everyone! I was thinking the other day about making some badges for osu!. And my question is, what kind of badges would you like to see? After a while i may create a thread somewhere else (or here) with these osu bages. This is not a feature request, this is a thread asking if the idea is good and if so, what would you like to see? I think the idea could be kinda cool, it would be a way for people to show off achievements, show more about themselves, or even just play around. Thanks for any suggestions or comments! :D

What one may look like:

Some of my ideas are:
  • Skinner
    Mapper
    Circle Clicker
    Drum Smacker
    Piano Pro
    Fruit Catcher
    (any of the secret achievement names) example "Obsessed"
ColdTooth
should go to feature requests and not here
Topic Starter
BlanksonnG

ColdTooth wrote:

did you even read my post.
Secretpipe

ColdTooth wrote:

ColdTooth

Blank wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

did you even read my post.
still
VoidnOwO
:)
Hemmi
It's a nice idea ! Looking forward to seeing the "mapper" one !
You could add the "modder" badge as well.
Granger
Just make sure they look good.
There is already someone who makes such badges, and frankly his look way better than that one sample you put up. Maybe offer different styles to have a nice variety?

Also, you might want to post this at 103 .
deadbeat
Where do the badges go?
NotEvenDoomMusic

BRBP wrote:

OP wants to make badges so that people can add them to their signatures if they want. How is that a feature request?
Even if OP wants to make those badges i think kona x taros did a nice job doing that already, except OP actually wants to state the players occupation besides the players gamemode, if i've read it right with the things he listed...?
Then again, those wouldn't fit into that because as quoted from the original post:
... Circle Clicker
Drum Smacker
Piano Pro
Fruit Catcher ...
...meaning that OP did had something similar in mind and like i said before - kona x taros' has a good variety of usable buttons that already mentions the gamemodes you're playing etc.

deadbeat wrote:

Where do the badges go?
Signature - unless OP actually thinks GD is a place to get global approval in terms of future forum implimentations with little to no further explanations of his concept.
If it would be the case, in which i would agree to all previous posters that it would be better off in Feature Request.
[ Pingu ]

deadbeat wrote:

Where do the badges go?
The signature by the looks of it. Although it's hardly special.
deadbeat
if it's just something for signatures, then why bother ask if people want one. just make a thread with a set number of defaults people can use, and let them request any particular extra's they may want
Oinari-sama
I think the OP is just looking for ideas to work on.

Yeah kona x taros did a great job, so why not do something new like "Pro Spectator" "Streamer" or "Chat Boxes" etc.