forum

t+pazolite - Kick-ass Kung-fu Carnival

posted
Total Posts
show more
MirinH

Requalification Notice

This has been requalified upon request by the mapper within 12 hours after disqualification. Please check the map nicely and then you are free to disqualify it.

###WTF QUALIFY CAP
Spaghetti

Mackenzie wrote:

Requalification Notice

This has been requalified upon request by the mapper within 12 hours after disqualification. Please check the map nicely and then you are free to disqualify it.

###WTF QUALIFY CAP
someone could've used that to qualify it but u wasted it ;-;

monstrata wrote:

Doesn't matter if the sampleset/volume is different. A green line will always override a red line so there can be no errors. Green Line > Red Line. Errors only appear when two red lines or two green lines are stacked because osu won't know what information to take. If there are double red lines, osu won't know which red line's information to prioritize, same with double green lines.

For example: if one green line says 40% volume and 1.2x SV multiplier, but another green line says 80% volume and 0.5x SV, the game might produce a section with 80% volume and 1.2x SV because it doesn't know which to prioritize. I'm unsure what occurs when both green lines have the same information, but errors still occur there too.

However in this case, the dq wasn't necessary.
gotta pin-point perfect amirite
MirinH

Spaghetti wrote:

Mackenzie wrote:

Requalification Notice

###WTF QUALIFY CAP
someone could've used that to qualify it but u wasted it ;-;
lol i am qualifying,but u know qualify cap,so I've got to post now to make the effect
Monstrata
Qualify, then post :D.
MirinH

monstrata wrote:

Qualify, then post :D.
Post,qualify then edit your post :)
Bara-
Well
Now it should be
Spam the qualify button for 10+ minutes until it works
Then Post :P
MirinH

baraatje123 wrote:

Spam the qualify button for 10+ minutes until it works
Then Post
Iceskulls
yea like what monstrata said about green line +red line , i guess
anyways grats
PatZar

monstrata wrote:

Double lines aren't unrankable when it's red + green tho... Only if its double red or double green. Unless of course, the sampleset/volume/SV etc... of the green line used was a mistake...
taiko gw juga ada yang kyk gini, dan gw tnya ke BN gk masalah akwakwkaw,

monstrata wrote:

However in this case, the dq wasn't necessary.
Azer
02:22:013 (1) - making this slider last so long really hurt the quality of this map, everyone broke on it, it's a huge jump and I personally expected it to be a regular 3 point return slider
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah
inb4 hvick FC lmao
Surono
( o_o)
Spaghetti

Azer wrote:

02:22:013 (1) - making this slider last so long really hurt the quality of this map, everyone broke on it, it's a huge jump and I personally expected it to be a regular 3 point return slider
Imamoto knows what's up.
Karen
whats the diff name?
小妹?
jesse1412
02:39:467 (1,2) - Your 1/8 kicksliders feel too long imo with current distancing. You should consider reducing the distance between them and the next jump in a few cases. This happens multiple times in the map, I won't list them all.

Just jesse thoughts. I didn't read anything from the thread before this post but it seems like more people than just me noticed it.
fartownik

Azer wrote:

Agreed. Should be fixed.

02:31:013 (2,3,4,5) - this is even worse, especially (4) and (5). Big-blackish 1/8 usage.
02:39:467 (1,2) - Same.
fartownik

Fort wrote:

inb4 hvick FC lmao
and lmao, that's totally FCable every time AFTER you look it up in the editor, but I don't think a map should require you to do that. The mapping of that part is just subpar.
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

Azer wrote:

jesus1412 wrote:

02:39:467 (1,2) - Your 1/8 kicksliders feel too long imo with current distancing. You should consider reducing the distance between them and the next jump in a few cases. This happens multiple times in the map, I won't list them all.

Just jesse thoughts. I didn't read anything from the thread before this post but it seems like more people than just me noticed it.

fartownik wrote:

02:31:013 (2,3,4,5) - this is even worse, especially (4) and (5). Big-blackish 1/8 usage.
02:39:467 (1,2) - Same.
okay guys i know what you mean, but im really considering this one, im sure it will be okay if im doing this thing, probably this will make biggest emphasize on song. i think this one is not a big deal for someone like me since i can play this pattern without misses.

maybe i will wait QAT to decide this since i want to keep this one.
PatZar

Karen wrote:

whats the diff name?
小妹?
ye xiao mei
Zexous

fartownik wrote:

Fort wrote:

inb4 hvick FC lmao
and lmao, that's totally FCable every time AFTER you look it up in the editor, but I don't think a map should require you to do that. The mapping of that part is just subpar.
Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

Xiao Mei 2015

Misleading patterns

• There are multiple 1/8 sliders in this map that are very misleading. They are used in a way that players think there is going to be a small break between, yet there's a large jump into the next object instead.
  1. 02:22:013 (1,2) -
  2. 02:31:013 (2,3) -
  3. 02:31:422 (4,5) -
  4. 02:39:467 (1,2) -

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###M
Mercurial
OH GOD, NOT AGAIN, NOT AGAIN THIS QAT BULLCRAP.

At least, this one is well justified though.
Asphyxia
Now that this map is disqualified, your first 2 green lines (00:08:922 - and 00:26:376 - ) are unsnapped by 1 ms. You might want to snap them correctly!
MirinH
R.I.P Fort
19xx - 2015
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah
yeah, okay well done qat. you made rule so im follow rule

Asphyxia wrote:

Now that this map is disqualified, your first 2 green lines (00:08:922 - and 00:26:376 - ) are unsnapped by 1 ms. You might want to snap them correctly!
okay will updated later :3
Heinzen

Mercurial wrote:

OH GOD, NOT AGAIN, NOT AGAIN THIS QAT BULLCRAP.

At least, this one is well justified though.

Yeah, cause it's the QATs fault that people bubble maps while they are in process of being fixed.
LigerZero

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

Xiao Mei 2015

Misleading patterns

• There are multiple 1/8 sliders in this map that are very misleading. They are used in a way that players think there is going to be a small break between, yet there's a large jump into the next object instead.
  1. 02:22:013 (1,2) -
  2. 02:31:013 (2,3) -
  3. 02:31:422 (4,5) -
  4. 02:39:467 (1,2) -

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###M
KAWOKAOWAKOWKAWOAK :v asoooo kumaha yeuh.... tos alus" ranked kalahkah kena DQ :P :cry:
nhule12345
I hope everything will be fixed :D
Hinsvar
Udah dibilangin ga percaya sih mz hhe
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

Hinsvar wrote:

Udah dibilangin ga percaya sih mz hhe
ah biasa lah, ane dah ngobrol banyak ke testplayer, mereka bilang gak apa"

ya sudah lah ane ganti aja, yg penting sekarang kombonya masih tetep 2015 :3
wendao
hate this beatmap because it fking not neat

I meant it
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah
it's very boring if i map 1/2 and 1/1 repetitive pattern, so i create this map LOL
Kuron-kun
Alright! #1

to next BN: be sure to check every green/red line, they're always there to kill us.
Spaghetti
#2 where
Monstrata
I'm waiting on Fort. Unfortunately Kuron-kun's bubble isn't going to count :P.
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

monstrata wrote:

I'm waiting on Fort. Unfortunately Kuron-kun's bubble isn't going to count :P.
what??

o god
Monstrata
So, due to new BNG rules since we made changes, I need to rebubble...

So this is (re)Bubble #1.

good luck Fort!!
Krfawy
We managed remove a doubled timing point at 03:45:683 - so now everything should be rankable. Also testplayed the map (with HT ofc) and played nicely.

Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

monstrata wrote:

So, due to new BNG rules since we made changes, I need to rebubble...

So this is (re)Bubble #1.

good luck Fort!!

Krfawy wrote:

We managed remove a doubled timing point at 03:45:683 - so now everything should be rankable. Also testplayed the map (with HT ofc) and played nicely.

guys thanks for bub, ily <3
Okoratu
Krfawy is officially #1and not #2
show more