dodge's Modding Queue [CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
32
Topic Starter
idodgebull3ts
[Queue Status:CLOSED] -- (Always open for playtests though)


Standard only. I can't play let alone mod the other modes.

Rules

  1. Don't post maps when the queue is closed.
  2. I'll look at all the maps posted and if I feel like I can provide a reasonably good mod for it I'll do so.
  3. If I end up modding your map and you want to do M4M: Port Blue - Silver Blueberry. If you mod my map first, I can't guarantee I'll be able to mod yours back if your map doesn't have problems that I'm able to find with my level of experience.
  4. I'd prefer it if you provided the full song title in your post and not just a naked link.
  5. If your song is by one of the following artists I will drop everything to mod it and will probably ask if I can do a GD:
    -- Port Blue
    -- The Album Leaf
    -- God is an Astronaut
    -- Explosions in the Sky
  6. One map per post, and don't post the same map twice ever, but posting multiple maps with a reasonable amount of time between them is fine
  7. Always open for playtests, I can play any diff (within reason)

[Queue Status: CLOSED]
xxdeathx
pretty relaxing song but it's not an instrumental:

StylipS - Spica. (TV Size)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/182201

thanks!
Mao
Setz
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/173956

NM please.

pretty chill song.
ilikepudge
Hi!
Nm pls!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/175162

Any help would be appreciated!
Ent3rtainer
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/186065

Mod Request NM please.
Would be nice if ou could do that.
Kinshara
It would be great if you can mod my map! I am sort of a new mapper - my first serious map haha.

t/215057

Thank you!

EDIT: This is an NM request, but tell me if you want to do M4M! :)
Winek
Ok so i'll try, it's an instrmental, wouldn't say relaxing, but not hyper as well.
Just a mashup of most instrumental theme in Touhou remixed on Bad apple.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/181757

no ranked map bubbled map ;(
Krfawy
Hello! :3 I am looking for NM to my standard mapset to my OWN song which sounds a bit dirty in my opinion. xD I have 1 ranked map, but I don't think I should be skipped because of that when I had to work A LOT on my previous map because it was a POLISH song. Nobody wanted to help and it was really hard. : /

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/185690

Let me know if you do not want it or want it modded by yourself.

LVU Bluddy! ^o^

EDIT: I'm not sure if it counts but my 2nd Polish mapset has an osu! icon but it's not bubbled because it's IMPOSSIBLE to find a Taiko BAT now. ; /
Topic Starter
idodgebull3ts
Accepted
  • ilikepudge wrote:

    https://osu.ppy.sh/s/175162
    Done. p/3185031

    Ent3rtainer wrote:

    https://osu.ppy.sh/s/186065
    Done. p/3185442

    Winek wrote:

    https://osu.ppy.sh/s/181757
    Done. p/3185543

    Krfawy wrote:

    https://osu.ppy.sh/s/185690
    Done. p/3187145


Rejected
  • xxdeathx wrote:

    https://osu.ppy.sh/s/182201!
    Couldn't find enough wrong with it to make a good mod.

    Mao wrote:

    Relaxing instrumental here: ginkiha - Fading Star
    Couldn't find anything wrong with it and it already had a lot of mods.

    Setz206 wrote:

    https://osu.ppy.sh/s/173956
    Couldn't find enough wrong with it to make a good mod.

    Kinshara wrote:

    https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/215057
    Eh.. If I modded this I would just be complaining about how the jumps don't match the music :P

Queue is closed.
I'll edit this post and the thread when I'm taking more.
Kinshara

idodgebull3ts wrote:

Kinshara wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/215057
Eh.. If I modded this I would just be complaining about how the jumps don't match the music :P
Sorry, but I find this a bit rude. Such an attitude is unacceptable of a modder. A modder's job isn't to complain; it's to offer constructive criticism. And anyway the jumps are basically in the insane one, which you can ignore. Are you saying that that's all you would have mentioned in the mod? You still have 3 other difficulties you can mod. There's tons of things you can suggest as well.
Topic Starter
idodgebull3ts
Oh, come on now. It was a joke, don't take it so seriously. I played through your mapset and did a quick check for obvious mistakes and guess what, I found it more than up to my standards. To the point that I didn't think I'd be able to fill a mod post with a reasonable amount of suggestions even after putting a few hours into modding it. The one thing that felt a little off was the jump difficulty in relation to the rest of the song and I made a little joke about how if I was to mod it I would probably end up just pointing out things related to the jumps because I found everything else more than satisfactory. This would obviously make a terrible mod, which is why I didn't end up doing it.

I'm new to mapping and new to modding. As in, the first time I touched the editor was a week ago. I'm not experienced enough to be able to evaluate your map on the same level as those more experienced. I've never had to map a song with multiple timing sections, I don't know how to hitsound properly, I don't know how maps are supposed to flow, etc. etc. etc. I made this queue so I could get better at modding, help other people with their maps, and learn more about mapping along the way. When you post a map that doesn't have simple mistakes, I don't know what to do with it because I'm still learning what the more subtle mistakes are and can only evaluate your map based on what I know. So please, don't be so quick to take offense.
Kinshara

idodgebull3ts wrote:

Oh, come on now. It was a joke, don't take it so seriously. I played through your mapset and did a quick check for obvious mistakes and guess what, I found it more than up to my standards. To the point that I didn't think I'd be able to fill a mod post with a reasonable amount of suggestions even after putting a few hours into modding it. The one thing that felt a little off was the jump difficulty in relation to the rest of the song and I made a little joke about how if I was to mod it I would probably end up just pointing out things related to the jumps because I found everything else more than satisfactory. This would obviously make a terrible mod, which is why I didn't end up doing it.

I'm new to mapping and new to modding. As in, the first time I touched the editor was a week ago. I'm not experienced enough to be able to evaluate your map on the same level as those more experienced. I've never had to map a song with multiple timing sections, I don't know how to hitsound properly, I don't know how maps are supposed to flow, etc. etc. etc. I made this queue so I could get better at modding, help other people with their maps, and learn more about mapping along the way. When you post a map that doesn't have simple mistakes, I don't know what to do with it because I'm still learning what the more subtle mistakes are and can only evaluate your map based on what I know. So please, don't be so quick to take offense.
God, I knew I shouldn't have posted that. I am really sorry. I misinterpreted that completely...
OscaR CUBE
hii,, can u help me mod this??
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/191483
4Minute - Volume Up

Thanks before.. :D
Gaia
is this open? lol it says open so #yolo

relaxing instrumental --> https://osu.ppy.sh/s/186773
Zeonix - Duel
thanks a lot!
Chupalika
looks like this is open...
since you say you're a new modder I guess I'll give you a slightly older map, but really all my maps need modding hahaa

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/128950
Adventure's End from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

hope you enjoy!
CelsiusLK
Hello there
NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/184285
Thanks
Arf
Err, you said in your last post the queue is closed, but it says open so.....ok? This is an NM request, if you don't mind.
Aurthohin- Chaite Paro 2 -https://osu.ppy.sh/s/188636
It's in Bengali, I hope that doesn't matter XD. I'd appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you.
SKAAO
Open right...?
Title: Nagi - nagi - (PV ver.)
Artist: Ray
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/183758
LeaK
The edit that this is open was 12h ago, so yolo

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/191723

Thanks :3
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply