forum

[duplicate] Increase the amount of favorites

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Sentient_DELETED
Due to the huge amount of new beatmaps and the general grow of ranked beatmaps it would be awesome to increase the limit of favorites.
Currently the limit is 50. I would suggest to increase it to 100 or even to unlimited.
Favorite a map is a way to show appreciation towards the mapper and I personally do have a lot of maps I really love.
Topic Starter
Sentient_DELETED
bump~
TheNekoNextDoor

Manu-kun wrote:

Due to the huge amount of new beatmaps and the general grow of ranked beatmaps it would be awesome to increase the limit of favorites.
Currently the limit is 50. I would suggest to increase it to 100 or even to unlimited.
Favorite a map is a way to show appreciation towards the mapper and I personally do have a lot of maps I really love.
There is a limit? I never knew! o:
Yeah. I'd increase it by A LOT.
Chamelo
This is to prevent fav-spammers, I guess?

Might need some "favorites per day" limit.
deadbeat
oh, this is a dupe. t/98593

Manu-kun wrote:

also you're using the favorite beatmaps wrong. it's not to show appreciation towards a mapper :p

peppy wrote:

I like having a limit because it makes you think about which you consider the best of the best. Sure the overall number of maps is increasing, but you could just replace the maps you consider better into your favourites list.