forum

MB's Queue! Perma Closed.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lilac
I have a right to reject any map to mod. If you ask for a reason I'll give you one. On top of that, my internet is capped and will be reset on the 11th. I'll continue to mod maps but not at a quicker rate that I would like. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also, please read my signature.

Let's have a THIRD shot at this again, shall we?

Rules:

Now, I'm going to limit it to 3 maps in total so I can be more efficient in modding. Anything after 3 maps will either be ignored or done last depending on how merciful or bored I am.

Your map can be a WiP, as long as it has a decent timing. It cannot be already bubbled by a BAT, but it can be proto-bubbled by a MAT. State whether your map has been pubbled or not. That includes if it's been previously pubbled. But remember, I'm a MAT. You giving me a pubbled map tells me that you basically want me to pop it. As I either mod and find mistakes or not mod at all.

PM mods or mods that I accept in #mod will be in a different queue than the forum one. There are no disadvantages regarding priority if you post either in the topic or in-game. It just tells me what kind of a person you are. Or at least, what you want me to think.

It is still only one map per person and I can take as much time as I want to mod it. (Usually, anything over 3 weeks and you can prod me in forum PM or something.)

If you want me to mod your map faster...

The key to getting me to mod your map faster is your persistence and how much you care about your own map. This includes changelogs, effort put in, good mapping style etc. Also, you could either be really lucky and I'll just mod it straight away. If you have less difficulties. It puts less strain on me, but I don't mind if you have 4 or 6.

Talk to me. Persuade me. I'll listen. But don't be an idiot about it.

Of course, if it's a song that I like or know. I'll mod it faster. If it has a SB. I'll mod it faster. Mod4Mod will definitely get your map modded faster. Plus, if you PM in-game to get your map modded, I'll give it more priority too.

I'm an absolute sucker for cute stuff. Use that to your advantage.

You can alternatively, mod a map that has +0 priority and show me the link and I'll INSTANTLY mod your map. I'm not joking.

Map an Insane for my maps. Everyone loves doing an Insane diffciutly so this should be no sweat. Right? Wrong. I can and will reject maps that just plain suck. No questions asked.

What I mod:

My modding is consistent with making your map more enjoyable. None of this... "move 2 grids" rubbish unless it's an authentic EBA or Ouendan map. Symmetry is what I look for too and I will symmetry mod if requested. I rarely mod spacing but if it's noticeable, I'll point it out. Hitsounds are another thing for me and I will look into this too. Plus storyboarding, timing, size limit, unused files etc. Usually, I only focus on one of those areas and only branch out to others if deemed necessary. Remember, you can forum PM if you want me to mod more or remod and I'll take it to higher priority since you took the time and you want your map to get better.

Rewards?

As cheesy as it may sound, if I find that your map is really good or there is something impressive in the map, I'll kudosu star your map. Plus I might get other people to look at them if your map is fairly rankable. I know an array of MATs and BATs that are probably more than willing to have a look at your map.

And since I became MAT I might pubble your map. We'll see. After talks given by Ephemeral, I'll have to give out more pubbles. So impress me.

Guest Difficulties:

I only do Easy difficulties. Normal and Hards are if I like or know the song and I vowed never to do an Insane. Even for a collab. If I accept being a part of your collab or a guest difficulty. It will be in my signature. So look out for that.

List of mods:

In the spoilerboxes, I'll put the maps that I get for modding in order of priority...

Forum Mods:

SPOILER
thepianist's map

IRC Mods:

SPOILER
Nelly ft. Fergie - Party People
Kokucho - Lucent Wish
SNoW - Sakasama no Chou (TV Size)

tl;dr - Don't act like an idiot and put a lot of effort in your map. Show me you want it to be modded.Please... *sob*
cyanberryio
Ichigo-Sora
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/8303
Thanks in advance ^^
Droid803
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
orioncomet
HiHi >.</
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/11160
Thankyou ^^
saymun
viewtopic.php?t=17826

please and thanks ;D
Dusty
MoonFragrance
GladiOol
La Valse
Topic Starter
Lilac
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
jockeytiyan
ouranhshc
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/10202 yay <-----------------
NoHitter
AngelHoney
Paulo8624
aRiskOfRain
Androws
Topic Starter
Lilac
Stopping it here. It's seems that I have unforseen plans.

I'll get modding.
Topic Starter
Lilac
Reviving. *yawn*
Sallad4ever
Hello MB :)

Really need your help to mod my map here

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/12350

Thanks in advance :)
show more