forum

[duplicate] Improve Mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Rin Satsuki_old
I suggest a new unranked Mod where all Difficulty settings of a map getting harder and harder over time till the maximum at the end (if its even playable, im not sure if it should be the maximum ._.). If you get a miss (or more than xx 100/50 in a row), the difficulty would be "downgraded" (all Diff-settings -1).
The score multiplier would incerase over time (and decerase every downgrade), too.

Mayb I add some screenshots.

Idk if there is already an existing request which suggest this (I dont find any with the search, but mayb im using the wrong keywords), so please be gentle if i duplicate some1's thread ;)
FrzR
All diff settings. Circles getting smaller and smaller, AR's going faster. Eeeeeehhh no. >.>
Miterosan
I like this idea :D but i have no star to you :/
Vuelo Eluko
this does not sound good
deadbeat
i get the feeling i've seen something like this before...
Meekway
At first i thought "this would be soo much fun to play if the map goes faster and faster the longer you play well."
then i thought "what would get harder? ar, circle size.. hp drain..?"
To a certain extend this would surely be fun in its own way, but if the map itself doesn't get any faster or is mapped harder i think this feature wont be really that much fun to play.
To realize something similar, you would have to take multiple difficulties with little differences and blend them in by your criteria.. which would result in horrible amounts of mapping to do.

Nice idea, but almost unrealizable in my understanding. ;(
FireFreak
Isn't this osu!stream on the iPhone? This is what it does, if you are good it cranks up a bit, if you miss too much it goes down again. Works pretty well, maybe a stream-mode could be implemented.
Oinari-sama
Going to mark this thread as duplicate of t/166527/ as they're very similar.

@OP: Please feel free to propose your ideas in the linked thread. Raiko seems to be open for suggestions for alterations.