community forum

CTB触手>< (lol a new colour come~

posted
Total Posts
4,464
show more
YAZZII
nooooooo ekopret8ks :(
ekopret8ks
15:57 <ekopret8ks> : people are accusing me of cheating because of my #1
15:57 <ekopret8ks> : :o
15:57 <mikhe> : normal


Don't worry guys, people point fingers all the time.
VelperK

ekopret8ks wrote:

15:57 <ekopret8ks> : people are accusing me of cheating because of my #1
15:57 <ekopret8ks> : :o
15:57 <mikhe> : normal


Don't worry guys, people point fingers all the time.
then, if you are a legit player, why when i invited you to a multi game, you failed those three times and made a HUGE difference in terms of misses compared to me? i mean, you did Big Black with 3 misses and failed there?...
Even though you can say me that there are different focuses in ctb, i'm agree but still you just can't faill all the time and make all those mistakes.
I don't think all depends on luck, for example someone who plays 2500 times a TAG4 and want to be in the top 40 but joined yesterday, won't do it, however, if he keeps playing and practicing a lot like 10 months in different maps and tries differents mods and all, her/his probabilities of beign in that top later, increase.
So there you go. And yes, recently we're all pointing fingers because there are some kind of hacks going around wich cant be detected by peppy, so all that kind of records are suspicious enough to point people, stop blaming us for beign skeptics.
Yuki Hana-Chan

VelperK wrote:

Yuki Hana-Chan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA. YOU SO PRO, ekopret8ks.
i can't tell wheter this was sarcasm or not.
Sarcasm at its best, vel-kun♥ :3
YAZZII

ekopret8ks wrote:

15:57 <ekopret8ks> : people are accusing me of cheating because of my #1
15:57 <ekopret8ks> : :o
15:57 <mikhe> : normal


Don't worry guys, people point fingers all the time.
not nice :(
ekopret8ks
It's ok velperk you're looking at it from a scientific point of view, i understand with science there is always skepticism, and for my multi scores, there could be hundreds of possibiltys
VelperK

ekopret8ks wrote:

It's ok velperk you're looking at it from a scientific point of view, i understand with science there is always skepticism, and for my multi scores, there could be hundreds of possibiltys
until you don't play better than senyo, exgon, me or any other pro in a multi match, NOT FAILING the map that is beign tried, then i will stop thinking you're a cheater.
Deif

Faust wrote:

Here's a map for you guys to chew on.

Eagle - D

Might just be my terrible skills, but I do find this pretty fun and challenging on CtB.

After which, post your scores and some feedback if you'd like :oops:
Nice map~ There'll be many FC's on it ;)

EDIT:
ekopret8ks

VelperK wrote:

ekopret8ks wrote:

It's ok velperk you're looking at it from a scientific point of view, i understand with science there is always skepticism, and for my multi scores, there could be hundreds of possibiltys
until you don't play better than senyo, exgon, me or any other pro in a multi match, NOT FAILING the map that is beign tried, then i will stop thinking you're a cheater.
You say that like i care what you think I am, I have true friends velperk, you'll never be one of them.
DeathxShinigami
It's only a little hilarious that VelperK cannot detect sarcasm and has to ask personally if there is any.

Funny how sk8terpoke's been here SO LONG and all of a sudden with a Big Black record all the commoners pile up all over him. :roll:
Senyo

DeathxShinigami wrote:

It's only a little hilarious that VelperK cannot detect sarcasm and has to ask personally if there is any.

Funny how sk8terpoke's been here SO LONG and all of a sudden with a Big Black record all the commoners pile up all over him. :roll:
It's only a little hilarious that velperk obviously used Sarcasm v.s. Sarcasm.

Its funny how sk8terpoke is a famous hacker back in 2010 and got banned for it. He also quite literally used sarcasm to answer any questions thrown at him that would result in him being a hacker, even to go as far as making up an excuse as "I have no left hand so I can't dash or play well" in a multi game.

Sk8ter hacked before, and he will again. Look at Shoreline [Hardstyle] #1. Inhumane and also quite ridiculous how he scored another HRHD record right off the bat. All evidence leads to him, ultimately, hacking.

Psychological evidence and oral evidence is present and the records (including time difference and play counts of each record) is also evident enough. Not to mention on big black all fruits caught are centered meaning one of two things.

1)He had all the time in the world and saw them coming as if slo-mo.
2)Quite the auto catcher.

During this time of crisis where hackers are rising all over the place and not getting caught, this is a perfect time for sk8 to come in and hack his sorry *#@ of and get away with it.
VelperK

DeathxShinigami wrote:

It's only a little hilarious that VelperK cannot detect sarcasm and has to ask personally if there is any.

Funny how sk8terpoke's been here SO LONG and all of a sudden with a Big Black record all the commoners pile up all over him. :roll:
it's only a little hilarious how you can generalize my detection of sarcasms, based on ONE doubt.

also, in respect to sk8, what senyo said.

EDIT:
maybe it's a little hilarious that i couldn't tell if what yuki said was sarcasm or not since i didn't have idea on her thoughs about sk8 or anything so yeah...
ignorethis
I'd like to remind all of you that this is a general CTB discussion thread, not a general cheating discussion thread. Go discuss about that in a talkgroup or something, but not here, thanks.

Any further content about cheating may result in this thread being locked.
VelperK

ignorethis wrote:

I'd like to remind all of you that this is a general CTB discussion thread, not a general cheating discussion thread. Go discuss about that in a talkgroup or something, but not here, thanks.

Any further content about cheating may result in this thread being locked.
NO PLEASE NO.

we'll keep posting records and no more...

okay.jpg
Minato Yukina


stupid misses.

Edit : General CTB Cheaters thread.
VelperK


._.
Giorgos

ignorethis wrote:

I'd like to remind all of you that this is a general CTB discussion thread, not a general cheating discussion thread. Go discuss about that in a talkgroup or something, but not here, thanks.

Any further content about cheating may result in this thread being locked.
I'd like to remind you,that general means GENERAL. It's a general CTB thread,so,I think,we can talk about about ANYTHING linked with CTB. Now people here talk about CTB cheaters - any problems?
Disease_old_1

Giorgos wrote:

ignorethis wrote:

I'd like to remind all of you that this is a general CTB discussion thread, not a general cheating discussion thread. Go discuss about that in a talkgroup or something, but not here, thanks.

Any further content about cheating may result in this thread being locked.
I'd like to remind you,that general means GENERAL. It's a general CTB thread,so,I think,we can talk about about ANYTHING linked with CTB. Now people here talk about CTB cheaters - any problems?
what Giorgos said.
Minato Yukina
We can discuss about any topic that linked with CTB here.

This is general CTB thread, therefore same as giorgos said, also I think this is legal.

Illegal stuff is if we discussed about standard and taiko cheaters.
abalee
Feel free to click the report link if you are sure that's cheating, or use !report ingame.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply