osu!needs moar Gero's songs xD wwwwwwwwww
Gero wrote:osu!needs moar Gero's songs xD wwwwwwwwww
I knew there was something strange about that.
Come[Back]Home wrote:Edit: Ignore this one. Your mod goes here anyway
I've posted the wrong mod here xD
Thank you for giveing star and mod!
00:15:286 Breaktime? no, inserting break time is not fit on here. and it don't have problem about health gage!
00:34:157 (1) Remove NC ok!
00:26:576 (2) I think that one is too low fixed!
00:54:640 (1) ^ fixed!
00:06:576 (4,5) ctrl+g (Maybe? ) nope!
01:01:899 (1) I dont know about this one. I know its Insane. But when you play the map, you'll definetily have a miss there. hmm? I as well as my friend can play that!
I couldn't find anything here.
This Map is nearly perfect. Its really awesome mapped. You have my star
thank you for mod!
-[ Asuna ]- wrote:hi!From my Queue.. :3
00:35:931 - add 1 slider ? so you can remove circle at 00:36:253 i feel something strange about that. so i changed some rhythm it.
00:39:479 - add circle here and move the spinner to 00:39:640 so end spin at 00:40:608 no, i don't want it. After hit a note, starting spinner is so abrupt!
00:41:737 (2) - change to slider ? sorry, i don't want it.
01:04:640 (2) - how about 1/1 slider reverse ? or like the this... sorry, i don't want it.but for ^^ i think better make 01:04:640 (2) - to 1/1 slider reverse
01:08:834 - add circle ? since you follow the vocal.. :3 although there is vocal, i don't need to add circle on here.
spinner start 01:24:479 and end 01:27:221 ? ok
how2mod normal with 4+ stars rate..
00:38:028 - since this.. 4 stars rate.. i dunno how to say.. but ...it make more hard..00:40:124 - vvv same, hard..maybe..01:21:899 (1) - change to slider reverse no
spinner end 00:16:899 and add circle at 00:17:060 ? if you makes them like that.. fix the second spinner like dat too ok
00:18:189 - vvv wanna some cookie ? i make some cookie :3 sorry, i don't want it!
Hope this helped..
dont forget my rule :3
good luck with your map tamul \~
lZenxl wrote:From quheuahuhauefhau
00:04:802 (9) - Remove | I don't think this note is necessary, it feels out of place, I think 00:05:447 (10) - is enough to lead the player into 00:05:769 (11) -
00:47:866 (265,266) - Swap | When I hear the kats here 00:47:544 (262,263,264) - , it feels like it is mapping to the vocals in the music, but the following kat doesn't fall perfectly on the vocal itself, which sounds late
01:11:899 (433,436) - I think you should delete these notes | These notes somewhat links the whole pattern together, which decreases the emphasis created by the finishes since the BPM is rather high, I suggest to give players some breaks in between the emphasis to recover
Unchanged. The drum sounds there are noticeable.
01:25:286 (518,522,526) - Remove | Same reasoning as above
Unchanged. Same reason.
01:11:899 (327,330) - Same as Oni ; Remove them | Same reasoning as Oni
Fixed. Muzu can be more flexible.
01:25:286 (394,401) - Remove | Same reasoning as Oni
Otherwise, the other patterns look fine for playing owo/
Charlotte wrote:Hi from Charlotte's Taiko Modding Queue
00:08:350 (17) - change d
00:09:640 (23) - change d
00:10:931 (29) - change k
00:17:544 (47) - change d
00:28:996 (105) - change D
00:53:511 (229) - change k
00:53:673 (230) - change k
01:14:157 (338) - change d
01:27:236 - 01:29:481 - spinner
I'm sorry but most of them will remain unchanged based on the drum sound.
00:21:173 (91) - change d
00:28:996 (145) - change D
00:49:802 (278) - change d
00:51:092 (290) - change d
00:51:415 (292) - change D
00:58:834 (343) - change d
01:23:108 (511,512) - ctrl + g
01:26:253 (524) - change K
01:26:415 (525) - change d
01:27:236 - 01:29:481 - spinner
Same as Muzu that most of them will remain unchanged based on the drum sound. Sorry.
Thank you for mod!
[ -Scarlet- ] wrote:Hello~ from your m4m queue~
You might want to add a few more tags like the composers. Katsuhiko Kurosu , Yohske Yamamoto , Sumiyo Mutsumi , HoneyWorks . Gero is just the band name, you better for you to list down the member as well~ ok, added!
I think you should change slider tick rate to 1 instead. Since you don't make used of the slider ticks to add hitsounds to it no, i want to use 2
- 00:01:092 (1,2) - The slider that close to each other doesn't look nice imo. Either space them like this ---> http://puu.sh/9g9A6/95a5af327a.jpg sorry, no
- 00:01:415 (2) - Whistle at the tail of this slider might sounds nicer~ not bad,added!
- 00:04:963 (2) - You might wanna blanket this with (1) slider. ---> http://puu.sh/9g9M3/837de09de5.jpg i made blanket with (4) slider
- 00:06:253 (2,3) - For me, this stack might be a bad follow especially following up with a sudden 1/4 slider. You might want to separate the stack to keep the flow on-going. sorry, no
- 00:08:834 (2) - I think you should change this to circles instead. Slider doesn't emphasize much especially in vocals.i'll consider it. pass
- 00:11:415 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Maybe make them like this? http://puu.sh/9gaqs/36b2d1bad2.jpg You make great use of the hitsound, but for me stacking the triples doesn't make your flow on-going. not bad, fixed!
- 00:12:302 (1) - The drum sample for this end of the spinner doesn't sound that nice, maybe silence the spinner by using inherited point here 00:14:963 i decreased volume. but i continue using drum sampleset.
- 00:23:511 (1,2,3) - Maybe increase the jumps here? Following your hitsound, increasing the jumps here seems nicer. Quite awkward for player when they're following your hitsound but there's no jump here. no
- 00:28:350 (3,5,7) - NC these part? Alerting the players there's change of beat here and since you got 4 combo colour, NC this part might look a little nicer fixed!
- 00:32:221 (2,3,4) - Maybe change to this? http://puu.sh/9gb2R/08a3e2ba6d.jpg . I don't really get what you're following at this point. 00:32:221 (2) for vocal and the end 00:32:382 (3) slider doesn't emphasize the vocal well enough. no
- 00:32:705 (4,1) - Maybe triple 1/4 here? Since you already stack them no, that's awkward
- 00:37:382 (2,3) - The drum sample doesn't sound nice here. Maybe add soft clap here 00:37:382 (2) instead? i'll consider it.
- 00:39:802 (2,3) - Maybe NC these two? Helps to alert player there's change in rhythm here. no, don't need to that.
- 00:52:705 (3) - Having finish end of this slider sounds nicer than end of 00:53:189 (4) slider. you can hear sound like "chaang~" on end of (4) slider
- 00:55:528 - Add a circle here? Feels a little weird ignoring the vocal here. Then make it like this? http://puu.sh/9gbLP/8d9b54be08.jpg no
- 00:55:931 (1) - Highly don't recommend you to stack this. Might confuse some player here. no
- 00:56:253 (1) - Finish at head of slider? ok
- 01:03:995 (1) - Maybe change to 1/4 slider? It gives off a strong nice start for the chorus. no
- 01:12:705 (3) - Maybe this? http://puu.sh/9gc6p/08e32590b4.jpg . Leaving 01:13:511 empty feels awkward especially in chorus. no
- 01:18:028 (1) - Remove finish here. Pretty noisy when you add a lot of finish i'll consider it.
- 01:22:382 (2,3,4) - Might want to increase the jumps here. Is nicer especially with the hitsound. no
- 01:26:415 (3) - Remove clap from head slider and add it to slider tail instead. no
Pretty neat and nice diff~
Wow. Are you making a light Insane or a Hard diff? It has the same slider velocity as your Insane! Highly recommend if you decrease to 1.6 instead. But, I guess this isn't a big problem. AR8 would fit this diff better I forgot changing SV when i make Hard diff. so i can't change SV now. because i must change all of thing. but it doesn't have problem for rank!
- 00:01:737 - Whistle tail of the slider here? ok
- 00:06:576 (1) - NC here? This is a Hard diff, need to NC to alert players a jump here. no, don't need to that
- 00:06:899 - Whistle end of slider? nope!
- 00:07:544 - 00:12:060 - Why no follow the hitsound same as your Insane? It sounded great in your Insane so might as well do the same for your Hard. fixed!
- 00:12:221 (1) - Same as Insane about the spinner. fixed
- 00:17:060 (1) - Whistle sounds nice here fixed
- 00:27:866 (1) - Remove finish here. no
- 00:32:221 (6) - Change this to 1/1 slider instead. Reverse slider doesn't fit the music here. no
- 00:49:802 (1,2) - The finish here seems very noisy here. I would prefer if you add finish 00:51:092 end of slider instead. fixed
- 00:55:528 - Add a not here? triple 1/4 fixed! fixed
- 01:18:834 (4) - Change this to 1/2 slider? no
- 01:27:060 (2) - End it with finish sound nicer~fixed
I seriously think that you should decrease the difficulty for this map. Is too hard for a Hard diff, it looks like a light Insane to me. Fast sliders and spacing, a bit too much for a Hard diff. But then again, I'm not experienced mapper so.. Don't mind me xd
- Not that good in modding Normal but will try my best~
- 00:03:995 (3) - Maybe change this to 1/1 slider instead? no
- 00:07:544 - Clap at slider tail sounds nice no clap, but added whistle
- 00:12:221 (1) - Same about spinner with other diff fixed!
- 00:26:253 - Add a circle here with a clap? intentional,no
- 00:29:802 - Add a 1/1 here? no
Nothing much, pretty neat for a Normal diff
- Nothing much to say, just some suggestion~
- 00:10:447 (2) - Remove whistle here? Add inherited point here 00:10:608 with S:C3 might sound nicer sorry, no!
- 00:18:834 (2) - Missing whistle? fixed!
- 00:23:995 (2) - ^ fixed!
The rest is perfect~
That's it~ But I think the difficulty curve is bad. The difference between your Normal and Hard diff is way too much. But it's okay I guess? Good luck~
Yauxo wrote:Hi there, coming from your modding q (m4m)
- Just the Slider Tick rate thing (read in easy)
- I dont think that you'd need a Slider Tick Rate of 2 as it makes the sliders look spammy no. because of using slier tick hitsound, i used slider tick 2.
- 00:25:931 (1) - NC ok
- 00:25:931 (1,3) - blanket can be improved fixed!
- 00:36:899 (3,1) - ^ fixed!
- 00:42:382 (3) - how about this? It'd support the missing hit on 00:42:060 (3) - and 00:43:028 (4) - I followed vocal sound
- 00:43:189 (4) - if you fixed above, how about this? This wouldnt only fix the hitsound that's at the slidertick right now, but it'd also support the song same~itself more
- rinse and repeat for the following combos
- 01:13:673 (3) - slider that ends on 01:13:995 (4) - ? no
Actually, if you set the sliderticks to 2 just to fit some hitsounds in -> change the rhythm so that you dont have to do that. It just seems inconsistent from time to time
- Same slider tick rate thing here
- 00:18:834 (3) - whistle on tail ok
- 00:50:447 (5) - overlap with 2? fixed
- 00:51:737 (6) - there is a strong beat here that shouldnt be unmapped no, no vocal here!
- 00:53:350 (3) - not sure if there's a whistle missing here (00:57:221 (2) - ) oh, that's clap's place
- 00:41:415 (3) - overlap off by 1x fixed
- 01:00:608 (2) - overlap off by 1 on each coord fixed!
- 00:01:092 (1,2) - Blanketing seems fine, but they are just too touchy. spread them a bit i heard that twice..fixed
- 00:26:576 (1) - off by 1y, dont forget to fix 00:27:221 (3) - and all the jumps that lead there afterwards fixed!
- 01:03:511 (2) - off by 1x fixed!
- 01:05:769 (2) - off by 1y fixed!
Looks fine to me, gl with your set :3
some fixed, thanks!
00:12:060 (7) - NC
00:15:286 - volume 10%
00:15:931 - green line move to 00:16:899 (1)
00:34:963 (4) - 00：35：044 end
00:38:350 - 00:38:511 three notes
00:45:447 - 00:45:608 same
00:55:528 - add note
00:55:850 - same
01:14:076 - same
01:14:560 - same
01:14:882 - same
01:16:092 - 01:16:737 stream
01:18:431 - note
01:19:721 - same
01:19:882 - remove
01:20:044 - note
00:15:931 - green line move to 00:17:060 (1)
00:38:834 (5) - NC
00:39:479 (1) - remove NC
00:40:124 (2) - NC
00:40:608 (1) - remove NC
00:41:899 (1) - remove NC
00:42:866 (5) - NC
00:44:479 (5) - NC
00:51:737 (3) - NC
00:53:028 (3) - NC
00:58:189 (4) - NC
good song good map!
Konpaku Sariel wrote:00:06:899 (15,16) - k D
00:07:544 (18) - k
00:10:931 (38) - D
00:12:221 (49) - D
00:14:963 (54) - add d
00:19:963 (82) - d
00:20:528 (86) - d and move to 00:20:366 (85) -
00:22:060 (99,100,101,102) - ctrl + G
00:25:769 (124,125,126) - ddk
00:26:253 (128,129,130,131,132) - kkddk
00:27:060 (136) - d
00:47:544 (263,264,265,266,267,268) - kkd_kkd
01:07:705 (404) - d
01:08:511 (411,412,413,414) - ctrl + G
01:09:318 (416) - add d
01:27:060 (531) - D
[Climbb's Taiko Muzukashii]
00:07:544 (12,13) - Think these two should be moved to 00:07:382 - cause it sounds really weird atm and you used the same rhythm in the next few bars
[Climbb's Taiko Oni]
00:07:544 (17,18) - Same as muzu, (19) would then be moved to 00:08:108 - to make it a 1/4 triplet
00:24:479 - You should fill this, feels weird
01:06:253 (390) - Change to kat for consistency
tetsutaro wrote:Taiko Tension Queue
...not putting banner because in hurry to clear backlog long overdue
Consistently nicely shaped sliders, even in Easy where sizeable population just meh over it.
Personally Ouendan I would mostly stick to the vocals (see use of term Ouendan)
<Easy> 00:12:382 (1) - Start 00:12:221. The total length factors out the spinner burden for the extra 1/2 beat, which then gives consistency across diffs
01:13:995 - (i) Too much space affecting bonus on 01:13:995 (335) (ii) Playing with Go-go Time fireworks is bad/unnecessary
Perceived difficulty rating: 6★ Muzu / 8★ Oni
<Oni> Undue complexity. Suggested ref: V.I.P authentic set01:13:995 - (i) Too much space affecting bonus on 01:13:995 (335) (ii) Playing with Go-go Time fireworks is bad/unnecessary
If you like this, consider tipping at 184231. KILLERBLOOD - Just A Trip
Fixed Kiai Time problem.