forum

DragonForce - The Last Journey Home

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Jenny
Uploaded [alternative] as [Legend] - let's go?
Kyubey
Aka
shine glorious we ride
##
Lanturn
Gave some suggestions about Volume during a part where hitsounds where pretty much inaudible, but Jenny had to leave. So hold on before pushing this forward anymore lol.

06:40:355 - to 06:53:155 - needs a volume boost. Check it out yourself Aka/Kyubey and let me know.

Anyways, I'm assuming the letterbox in the breaks are intentional. But if you don't want it (because of SB), be sure to remove it.

that's all from me.
Kyubey
I checked that part, since quiet notes follows vocals that pretty... I don't know what word to use, maybe "smooth", but if these notes will have loud feedback while playing, it can sound strange and not fitting the vocals. Notes that placed on loud music elements are loud and give proper feedback, but quiet ones can sound strange for me, if they will become loud too.
Aka
uhm actually yeah, i agree about the volume boost suggestion tbh, but just for the vocals parts like these 06:41:555 (2,3,4) - 06:42:555 (5,6) - 06:47:955 (2,3,4,5) - . +~10% may be pretty much enough already, hum?
Topic Starter
Jenny
Increased volume on the clicks by 5%, sliderticks and -ends by 2% (25% -> 30%, 13% -> 15%); don't want to boost this up too far but a little bit's fine with me.
Lanturn
Thanks for moving it Mao.

Checked the volume, and I can hear the softs fine now. We removed the letterbox from the .osu file so it should be all set to go.

Re-Approved!
Smudge
Gratz on re-rank! :)
Infeh
gratz on re-rank :)
Litharrale
Gratz !
- Acay -

Jerome wrote:

It would be nice if DQing was a rarity, but maps that don't follow the guidelines should indeed be disqualified.
Why exactly? Ridiculous "Guidelines" that cause quite literally every map that gets ranked these days to have a similar style shouldnt have to be followed.

It would be nice if people could look at the overall quality of a map instead of go "HEY!!1 that slider isnt in ze guidelines!"
Trosk-
Summoning _index
Rockageek

Trosk- wrote:

Summoning _index
done
talutocxu
DQ again ??? =]]
gregest
DQ reason:_index fc'd it with hr
Yohanes
_can't _defeat _index
DarthDose
Don't know what _index took, but somehow it made him a god of hr mod. This random climb a few weeks ago was quite hillarious and displayed how much of a good HR player he is as nearly ever play he has granting him PP is HR. Maybe went a bit offtopic, but hey, grats for re-qualifying, Jen, hope you'll make a lot more maps in the future, most of 'em are awesome. Still ya won't defeat _index as he fc's maps with HR most don't fc nomod. Guess this map will be subject to more controversies as we'll go on due to this unreal PP gain. Still think it's unreasonably high, maybe around 50-100 PP more then reasonable... w/e, keep on the good work, i hope to someday be able to even pass one of your Dragonforce maps :P
Vuelo Eluko
http://ask.fm/indexosu/answer/126519984111

EXTREME LUCK 2: 0.3% MORE ACCURACY EDITION
Trosk-
1 day more
ClrSCR
Can who give me the link of the first background ?
Em xin cám ơn tks !