1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted

~ R A N K E D Y ~

posted
the rush on this page
posted
what the fuck is brek? breakfast?
posted
The World War 3 has started.
posted
gratz :P
posted
Gratz Priti >:D<
posted
Gratz Priti-nyan <3
posted
Oh wow, I just woke up and appearantly it's ranked!
Thank you Melo <3
posted
gz pritty kitty :>
posted
I don't know why you added "Pop" in the tags since it is the genre, you have to fix it, imo.
posted
~ B R E K E D ~


also, that rating

haters
posted
gz kitty priti (:
posted
gz :) I like the way you've used 1/3 in the kiai!
posted

Irreversible wrote:

gz :) I like the way you've used 1/3 in the kiai!
Blame Kuron.

@Gero: I asked Asphyxia to change the genre to Electronic because this is offically a Dubstep song more than a Pop song, I'd suggest you to also fix it in your version.
posted
-BREK diff- 01:14:920 (3,4) - the flow is kinda weird imo

btw the genre is POP in this one xD
well, congratz :3
posted

Cloudchaser wrote:

-BREK diff- 01:14:920 (3,4) - the flow is kinda weird imo

btw the genre is POP in this one xD
well, congratz :3
I JUST EXPLAINED IT
IT'S OFFICIALLY LISTED AS DUBSTEP
posted
come come priti priti you're so silly silly
posted
just played through the BREK diff once
and wondering why 02:52:537 (5) - is snapped on 1/4
not sure if it deserves to be unqualified, disqualified? poor Engilsh anyway
posted

Zero__wind wrote:

just played through the BREK diff once
and wondering why 02:52:537 (5) - is snapped on 1/4
not sure if it deserves to be unqualified, disqualified? poor Engilsh anyway
Because the song calls for 1/4 ._.
posted
Priti stop ranking map

congrats
show more
Please sign in to reply.