Avril Lavigne - Hello Kitty

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kuron-kun

Desperate-kun wrote:

Mod by Request :3

Kuron's Normal
  1. 00:17:967 (5,1) - The transition movement between these can be improved. Currently, it feels strange to move down after (5), since the slider points in the upper direction. Something like this would be better: Okie
    (I only changed (5) ofc)
  2. 00:35:076 (2,3) - Hmm, it feels strange to have a 3/2-gap here, first of all you didn't use these at an other place, and secondly it might be hard to read for newbies since it doesn't look much different from a 1/1-gap. I suggest using this rhythm instead, which would also be consistent with 00:26:873 (1,2,3) then: Changed
  3. 01:18:904 - I suggest using a 1/1-slider starting here instead, since this gap feels quite strange. It would fit quite well imo It's fine imo.
  4. Ok. This Normal is almost perfect, if you fix the issues I listed above :3 I don't recommend to use 1/2-stacks and 1/1-stacks in the same map, since it might confuse the newbies as they look quite similar with this AR o: But oh well, I guess it's fine.

BREK
  1. 00:25:467 (1) - Ehh, that 3/4-slider doesn't fit at all. Why is it even there? Use 1/2 ;w; BLAME THE MOD WHO FORCED ME TO DO THIS!!!
  2. 00:32:029 (5) - Again, 3/4 doesn't fit. It's not that bad this time, but since the vocals at the red tick are so strong, you should really consider changing this to 1/2 as well. It's fine imo orz
  3. 00:34:373 (1,2,3) - Noticable spacing difference, as I said before. It looks bad, especially because these are in a straight line. Move (3) a little bit to fix it. A little bit to where... but I think it's fixed now
  4. 00:56:873 (6) - Use 1/2, for the same reason as 00:32:029 (5). Also 02:32:498 (1) Ok!
  5. Well, Ok. Basically, I think this diff needs some more polishing. It's really hard to mod it, as these are mostly general things that apply to your whole diff, but I tried to explain it a little bit in my mod.
    Your flow is pretty good here, well done. Your histounding is also nice, as always. What bothers me is the rhythm. First of all, your use of 3/4-sliders is really bad sometimes. It basically sounds wrong. If there's a loud vocals or smt at the red tick and the blue tick is not of big importance (or not even hearable in the music), why should someone use a 3/4-slider then? Second thing is, what I didn't mention in my mod, sometimes you are not mapping beats (by using 1/1-sliders) very inconsisently and not really fitting to the music. That's only my opinion though.. For example this one 01:14:217 (2). Then, your spacing looks a little bit sloppy, but I mentioned the most noticable issues in my mod. Were you using grid snap for this? If so, I recommend you to turn it off for future maps. ok ):

Come, come, Kitty Kitty, you're so Priti, Priti- dat was bad and I can't hear that song anymore
Map is nice tho. Normal is almost perfect, Easy is great, Hard needs some work imo to be perfect but should also be ready for ranking if you want that quickly

Good luck :3
Thanks for modding!

Normal: http://puu.sh/8TPSU.osu

BREK: http://puu.sh/8TPUa.osu
Scorpiour
Recheck, no kds~

[General]
  1. Missing video in Normal & Hard
Topic Starter
Avena

Scorpiour wrote:

Recheck, no kds~

[General]
  1. Missing video in Normal & Hard
Damnit Kuron ;3
Fixed~
Kuron-kun
I don't even

):
ok so I can't make the SB names, idk I just can't.
You could ask someone else now.
Sori priti.
Scorpiour
just waiting for priti's reply now
Topic Starter
Avena
Due to our styles being pretty similiar, I don't really think a storyboard will be required.
I'm ready~
Scorpiour
The map is also ready~
Topic Starter
Avena
And now, we have to wait a week before rank.
Aurele

Priti wrote:

Due to our styles being pretty similiar, I don't really think a storyboard will be required.
I'm ready~
this is actually a reason why someone would add a storyboard, LOL.
Andrea

Gabe wrote:

Priti wrote:

I'm ready~
this is actually a reason why someone would add a storyboard, LOL.
Was going to say the same :P
Secretpipe
well done Preetee
u too slow

/dies
Kuron-kun
Many collabs don't have SB, I don't think we actually need one.

gabe pls rank this
andrea pls rank this
Topic Starter
Avena

Kuron-Kun wrote:

Many collabs don't have SB, I don't think we actually need one.

gabe pls rank this
andrea pls rank this
bby, Gabe is a GMT now
Also, I already have Melo/Kenezz for rank, it's just that Irre's version is still in qualified so this can't be qualified till his moves to ranked or magically disappears from existance
Kuron-kun
I know that, was just kidding ;w;
Melophobia
Ranked.

~ R A N K E D Y ~

UnderminE
the rush on this page
Lach
what the fuck is brek? breakfast?
Aurele
The World War 3 has started.
P o M u T a
gratz :P
Sister Jude
Gratz Priti >:D<
Mao
Gratz Priti-nyan <3
Topic Starter
Avena
Oh wow, I just woke up and appearantly it's ranked!
Thank you Melo <3
Nwolf
gz pritty kitty :>
Gero
I don't know why you added "Pop" in the tags since it is the genre, you have to fix it, imo.
Kuron-kun
~ B R E K E D ~

also, that rating

haters
Sieg
gz kitty priti (:
Irreversible
gz :) I like the way you've used 1/3 in the kiai!
Topic Starter
Avena

Irreversible wrote:

gz :) I like the way you've used 1/3 in the kiai!
Blame Kuron.

@Gero: I asked Asphyxia to change the genre to Electronic because this is offically a Dubstep song more than a Pop song, I'd suggest you to also fix it in your version.
Cloudchaser
-BREK diff- 01:14:920 (3,4) - the flow is kinda weird imo

btw the genre is POP in this one xD
well, congratz :3
Topic Starter
Avena

Cloudchaser wrote:

-BREK diff- 01:14:920 (3,4) - the flow is kinda weird imo

btw the genre is POP in this one xD
well, congratz :3
I JUST EXPLAINED IT
IT'S OFFICIALLY LISTED AS DUBSTEP
Decipher
come come priti priti you're so silly silly
Zero__wind
just played through the BREK diff once
and wondering why 02:52:537 (5) - is snapped on 1/4
not sure if it deserves to be unqualified, disqualified? poor Engilsh anyway
Topic Starter
Avena

Zero__wind wrote:

just played through the BREK diff once
and wondering why 02:52:537 (5) - is snapped on 1/4
not sure if it deserves to be unqualified, disqualified? poor Engilsh anyway
Because the song calls for 1/4 ._.
Winek
Priti stop ranking map

congrats
BrosephStalin
Wow Priti u lemon, go make a rael map
KingisNitro
Pretty good map, but it's a pity it doesn't have insane, the background music and dubstep-y parts sorta call for it... what a pity.