Topic Starter
LZCSC

Frostmourne wrote:

General
- Missing files
spinner-clear.png added
spinner-spin.png added
spinner-osu.png added
- Since you are using a hitcircle skin this way, you should add "SliderBorder : 255,255,255" into all of your .osu files.
Just copy and paste this string using notepad to open .osu con the Colours section.
added

- Your beatmap size is really big.. can you find an alternative to reduce them a bit? fixed,now its 20M19.5M
- tag => Asu Kara change to => Asukara fixed

Easy
Spacing changes like this can be not allowed in the easiest diff of the mapset. At least I don't approve them so you have to fix accordingly
00:30:949 (1) - wrong spacing, should be placed somewhere like this fixed,but useing another way
00:39:676 (1) - wrong spacing fixed

Normal
01:19:494 (6) - new combo? OK~
02:19:766 (4) - ^ Ok~

Hard
02:01:766 (1) - remove NC? only 1 combo stands here feels weird fixed
02:28:494 (2,3) - better use this rhythm instead because there is dominant piano sound on 02:28:766 and 02:29:312 so having them a slider to follow on the start and the end of the song will be a great decision. fixed
02:38:857 (4) - nazi, move to x:80 y:42 for completely stacked with the previous slider fixed

forum-pm me once you are done fixing and I will make a recheck afterwards. ok!

THANKS FOR MOD! :) :)
Topic Starter
LZCSC

rEdo wrote:

Sorry for the delay. Apply my mod together with Frosty's. ^^
[General]
Have you thought of using your soft-hitwhistle as a slidertick for sliders in the chorus? Like, there's a missing whistle sound on Easy's 02:08:857 (2) and a lot of other sliders like these. You can add a sound there by using a custom hitsound on a different override. If you do it that way, you won't miss on any of these nice whistles you're adding every 4/1. You could achieve that by making a copy of "soft-hitwhistle.wav", naming it "soft-slidertick3.wav and a copy of "soft-sliderslide.wav", naming it "soft-sliderslide3.wav" (for hitsound consistency purposes). An example on Hard's 01:47:312 (2)­: Click here and notice how I use two timing sections in the middle of this slider. The first section is S:C3 and applies the slidertick with a different sound, which is our whistle. Then, after it ends, the second section puts back the S:C1. If you do that on every single slider, you won't miss any of those 4/1 whistles. It will require setting the slider tick rate to 2 on Normal and Hard, though, but I don't think it makes too much of a difference, and it's totally worth it too. sorry i dont want to fix this
A list of sliders that might be fixed
[Easy]
02:08:857 (2) -

[Normal]
01:51:675 (2) -
01:56:039 (2) -
02:09:130 (2) -
02:13:494 (2) -
02:17:857 (2) -

[Hard]
01:47:312 (2) -
01:51:675 (2) -
01:56:039 (2) -
[Easy]
00:30:949 (1) - I know it's intentional, but you should generally avoid placing notes that close to each other, especially when there's such a huge gap on the timeline between them. Beginners might press that way too early. Move that note somewhere else, please. fixed
00:39:676 (1) - Same as above. fixed

[Normal]
Using a slider tick rate 2 is necessary if you wanna apply the whistleticks. It should generally be used on maps that use a lot of 1/2's just like this one.
­
01:19:494 (6) - New combo here. fixed
02:15:948 (1) - Missing a whistle on its top. you are right,missing something here,but maybe clap suit more i guess
02:19:766 (4) - New combo here. fixed

[Miuna]
Use a slider tick rate 2 here as well.
­
00:59:585 (1,2,3) - A little bit of a spacing inconsistency. Unless it's intentional, you might want to try to form a nicer triangle here. uhhh,i want 01:00:131 (3) - blanket 00:59:585 (1) -
01:36:675 (5) - Add a new combo so it's quite easier to read. i think its the same stage this circle so i will keep it
01:39:948 (5) - Looks quite nicer with a new combo here. fixed
02:25:494 (5) - Looks prettier while placed at x:224 y:208 or somewhere around that. 02:25:494 (5,6) - i think this hits move back way may suit the rhythm more maybe?
02:38:857 (4) - Not perfectly stacked with 02:37:494 (3)­'s end. fixed

If there's anything you don't understand, feel free to message me in-game. Good luck~ thanks!
THANKS for your mod :) :)
Frostmourne
@rEdo I'm personally fine with the slidertick things. The current tick does a great job imo

Since everything is applied here. Good luck~
Topic Starter
LZCSC

Frostmourne wrote:

@rEdo I'm personally fine with the slidertick things. The current tick does a great job imo

Since everything is applied here. Good luck~
Thanks for the bubble!
dkun

dkun wrote:

I'd like to see this ranked in the future~
Asagi
Gratz :D
Topic Starter
LZCSC

dkun wrote:

dkun wrote:

I'd like to see this ranked in the future~