forum

[resolved] [confirmed] BSS stucks at "Distributing to global network"

posted
Total Posts
show more
seovince
oh so it already have a thread... okay thanks :)

btw, i already did like 17VA did.. but yeaaah, nothing changed too
-Neipezi
i agree here oAo
DarkKanaki
I haven't encountered this yet...
One song I was uploading was stuck on "Distributing to global network" for a while, I just left Osu! up and eventually it finished...
I would say it's your internet provider, but since a few people are having this problem (unless you all use the same one), I'd say it is Peppy's side...
Though I highly doubt it since I was able to upload mine...
Vahn 005
how to solve this problem? i have the same problem too
ColdTooth
I'm currently having no problems on updating or uploading. Maybe it's your internet?
-Neipezi

DarkKanaki wrote:

I haven't encountered this yet...
One song I was uploading was stuck on "Distributing to global network" for a while, I just left Osu! up and eventually it finished...
I would say it's your internet provider, but since a few people are having this problem (unless you all use the same one), I'd say it is Peppy's side...
Though I highly doubt it since I was able to upload mine...
no, this is not a problem with the Internet. the normal operation of the Internet.
submissions for the other side, I do not know the other country. submit problem is too serious. :o
Topic Starter
17VA
bumped.
Sure
I tried to upload the beatmap in other PC which uses other ISP, but BSS still shows "Distributing to global network".
This is server side problem I guess.
TheVileOne
Possibly an issue related to a specific region of the world. Nothing can be done. peppy will need to figure out what's going to on with the routing to Bancho's servers.
Bara-
The weirdest thing is:
Remember me does go through the BSS (I do NOT get a Distributing to Global Network message)
Yandeloid Conception Does NOT go through the BSS (I do get a Distributing to Global Network message)
shiftpsh
In my case, changing mp3 from 320kbps to 192kbps helped.
Topic Starter
17VA
bumped.
Marcin
Out of curiosity: 17VA, ykcarrot, -Neipezi - what Internet Service Providers do you use?
Sure
I tried with 2 kinds of ISP. They are KT and SKB.
Sorarei
i have same problem here
Topic Starter
17VA
KT.

I tried upload with :
4G Connection / 3G Connection / Wibro Connection / wired connection
but BSS dosen't works.
neonat
Same issue here
Len
same. plz
Ozato Fumika
This needs to be fixed asap.
Bara-

No Dap wrote:

This needs to be fixed asap.
Yes indeed, I hate it, I can't upload my map ;-;
Sterrestof
running into the same issue, currently on vacation in spain so cant really confirm if it's this internet or a bug.
Topic Starter
17VA
Bumped.

Bss works at - only 4:00~5:00am (gmt +9)
Bara-
Then I'll have to try it at 8~9 PM Gmt +1
Ugh, late...
Topic Starter
17VA
bumped
koreapenguin
he's sleep now zZZ
Howl
Uhm... I don't have this problem, even if the action of "Distributing to global network" takes 1 minute or more, but after that my map is submitted.
Bara-
Well, I don't have it with my normal map, but my 72 minutes map takes more than 45 minutes, so that's way too much, and even then it doesn't work >.<
Gloria Guard
Same problem here.. I don't think internet network problem... orz.
-[ Kami ]-
same same same same same................ssssss....................a.................m.........................m....eeeeeeeeeeeee
same same same same same............ss..........ss...............a..a...............mm....................mm....e
same same same same same............ss..........................a......a.............m...m..............m...m....e
same same same same same................ss.....................a.........a...........m...m..............m...m....eeeeeeeeeeeee
same same same same same....................ss...............aaaaaaaaaa........m......m.........m.....m....e
....................................................................ss........a.................a.......m......m........m......m....e
.......................................................ss..........ss.......a....................a.....m.........m..m.........m....e
..........................................................ssssss.........a........................a...m............m...........m....eeeeeeeeeeeee
moonlightleaf
tonight, i fail to sumbit my map several times , the same as : Distributing to global network... can't submit
Koiyuki
same problem
smallboat

[Minakami Yuki] wrote:

same problem
EmingK

smallboat wrote:

[Minakami Yuki] wrote:

same problem
Ozato Fumika
Please fix this issue
YoshinoSakura

[Minakami Yuki] wrote:

same problem
Andrea
Having the same issue from time to time, not always though.
Sure
I can't resurrect my maps forever ;_;
Secretpipe
I updated my map this morning.
I can't update it tonight :C
ColdTooth
I've only seen this once or twice for the past month to be honest. Give it some time, retry and save your work.
Azean

615915887 wrote:

[Minakami Yuki] wrote:

same problem
show more