forum

watch dandadan

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
thatanimeguy0
dandadan is peak. from the first second of watching it i cried tears of joy.
Patatitta
little bit early to say given it's only episode 1
Ymir
Pata does not know what love at first sight feels like.
Winnyace
Action show. Sorry, not interested.
Patatitta

Ymir wrote:

nah, it's just that every season there is an anime that day 1 people go HOLY SHIT BEST THING EVERRRRRRRRR and then it just keeps on dropping and dropping every single episode, I think the clearest example of this is oshi no ko, in general I always judge animes on a more serious note starting the 4th episode, that is also when I decide to drop or keep watching. Rating on episode 1 is based entirerily on hype, expectations, and just what you expect from the rest of the show, but you haven't really seen it to actually claim it's good or bad

also, the opposite is true, animes that people dismiss at chapter 1 later become like the best thing of the season, examples, girl band cry, dungeon meshi
Ymir
To be fair I haven't seen the dandadan, nor have I seen any trailers or material about it. In fact this thread is the second time I've heard of it.

Patatitta wrote:

Ymir wrote:

pataspeech
nah, it's just that every season there is an anime that day 1 people go HOLY SHIT BEST THING EVERRRRRRRRR and then it just keeps on dropping and dropping every single episode, I think the clearest example of this is oshi no ko, in general I always judge animes on a more serious note starting the 4th episode, that is also when I decide to drop or keep watching. Rating on episode 1 is based entirerily on hype, expectations, and just what you expect from the rest of the show, but you haven't really seen it to actually claim it's good or bad

also, the opposite is true, animes that people dismiss at chapter 1 later become like the best thing of the season, examples, girl band cry, dungeon meshi
I'd argue that short-form content is mostly to blame for this phenomenon.
1900s
shall i watch dandadan
Winnyace
You should watch whatever you want. This show has one episode aired.
Dark-Spry
its peak tbh so ye
Jangsoodlor
Dan dan dan dan?