[Marathon] Touhou Boss Rush

posted
Total Posts
49
show more
Topic Starter
RatedNC17

Shurelia wrote:

I'll take the Hijiri's Part in Standard!

CoroQuetz wrote:

Can I take Unknown X and X The Floating Objects on Taiko?
added :D
DJNightmare
Can I take 00:34:642 - 01:16:487 Sepette for a Dead Princess (Remilia Scarlet), 04:51:525 - 06:15:531 Eastern Judgement in the Sixtieth Year ~ Fate of Sixty Years Eiki Shiki (Yamaxanadu) and 22:40:760 - 23:03:575 Bhavaagra As Seen Through a Child's Mind (Tenshi Hinanawi)?
DakeDekaane
Surprised no one has claimed Nuclear Fusion in Taiko, I claim it and already working on it.
LZD

DakeDekaane wrote:

Surprised no one has claimed Nuclear Fusion in Taiko, I claim it and already working on it.
inb4 summoning onosaki :D
Topic Starter
RatedNC17
Schedule is now normal and im planning on fully going through with this. You wont see this go anytime soon ;)
Gezoda

DakeDekaane wrote:

Surprised no one has claimed Nuclear Fusion in Taiko, I claim it and already working on it.
reported to Ono
DakeDekaane
:(
Tempted to take Remi instead *cries*
Bara-
Hi, can I make Flight of the bamboo cutter in Taiko?
I might do 1 thing in standard, but I like this song :D

Edit: Taiko has to be Oni diff?
Topic Starter
RatedNC17

baraatje123 wrote:

Hi, can I make Flight of the bamboo cutter in Taiko?
I might do 1 thing in standard, but I like this song :D

Edit: Taiko has to be Oni diff?
Yes.
Cherry Blossom
Could i participate please ?
i want to map this : 01:16:487 - 02:18:382 Bloom Nobly, Ink-black Cherry Blossom ~ Border of Life (Yuyuko Saigyouji) -
osu standard.
Edit : can i take both ? i mean this too 21:42:935 - 22:02:135 Border of Life (Yuyuko Saigyouji) -
Bara-
Oh, ehh, can I also make 03:36:055 - 04:21:210 Gensokyo Millennium ~ History of the Moon (Eirin Yagokoro) [Taiko]?
and 06:15:531 - 07:55:321 The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field (Kanako Yasaka) [Standard]
Topic Starter
RatedNC17

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Could i participate please ?
i want to map this : 01:16:487 - 02:18:382 Bloom Nobly, Ink-black Cherry Blossom ~ Border of Life (Yuyuko Saigyouji) -
osu standard.
Edit : can i take both ? i mean this too 21:42:935 - 22:02:135 Border of Life (Yuyuko Saigyouji) -

baraatje123 wrote:

Oh, ehh, can I also make 03:36:055 - 04:21:210 Gensokyo Millennium ~ History of the Moon (Eirin Yagokoro) [Taiko]?
and 06:15:531 - 07:55:321 The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field (Kanako Yasaka) [Standard]
Both added :)
Gezoda
I take konngara standard.
FTL (fir teh lulz)
XK2238
would like to take the 3 slots between yours @ Broken Moon (Taiko) o/
might take more later depending on circumstances
Topic Starter
RatedNC17
Looking for more people to take the remaining spots in taiko
Nwolf
can I take Remilia, Yamaxanadu, Mima (and Border of Life)? (Taiko)
bbj0920
15:19:073 - 16:14:449 Faint Dream ~ Inanimate Dream (Yuuka Kazami) -
wanna take a part in this (taiko) :>

/gonna take strawberry crisis too (taiko)
Topic Starter
RatedNC17

Nwolf wrote:

can I take Remilia, Yamaxanadu, Mima (and Border of Life)? (Taiko)

bbj0920 wrote:

15:19:073 - 16:14:449 Faint Dream ~ Inanimate Dream (Yuuka Kazami) -
wanna take a part in this (taiko) :>

/gonna take strawberry crisis too (taiko)
added :)
ColdTooth
I might be able to join still if there's still parts by Friday on standard

Edit:

14:00:920 - 15:19:073 Legendary Illusion ~ Infinite Being (Shinki) - for me

and for the collab on last song

23:25:559 - 23:40:216 -

25:15:025 - 25:30:139 -

ill take those, hopefully to get 'em done by Wedsnday at the most
orza6006
For standard, if Now, Until the Moment You Die is still available by Saturday, I'll give it a shot.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply