rust45
What should I do?
Cuddlebun
nothing

why would you?
Jarby
Yiff.
Zekira
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
Didn't we already have this topic
Pokebis
If you can get conformation of this you have the legal right to kill it with fire.
K2J
Tell your "friend" that you still love them and support them, even if you disagree.
Topic Starter
rust45

K2J wrote:

Tell your "friend" that you still love them and support them, even if you disagree.

Topic Title wrote:

I think my friend's a closet furry.
I only have a suspicion, and it's cause furaffinity is one of his most visited sites. He told me he likes it as an "art" site.
Cuddlebun
Seriously why do you give a shit if he's a furry or not. Unless he insists on showing you furry pictures then you shouldn't give a fuck what he looks at.
K2J

rust45 wrote:

K2J wrote:

Topic Title wrote:

I think my friend's a closet furry.
I only have a suspicion, and it's cause furaffinity is one of his most visited sites. He told me he likes it as an "art" site.
Now that you didn't get the joke, I will have to explain it to you, therefore removing the minimal funniness that it had. To prevent others around from having it ruined for them, I've hidden the explanation.

SPOILER
The quotation marks implied that I believed you didn't have such a friend, and were in fact referring to yourself when you said "friend". Therefore, by extension, I could talk to your friend, i.e., you.
5ku112
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
Skulls makes little sense.
Wojjan
'lo and behold.
lukewarmholiday
shit OP 2/10
Fruitbasket_old
Closets are not the slightest bit furry.
Zekira
^ ...what?
5ku112
Cuddlebun
Joke doesn't work dumbshits.
Mogsy

rust45 wrote:

You have every right to kill it with fire.
Topic Starter
rust45
Requesting a lock. I tried making this topic in hopes of getting funny replies but some people took it too seriously and some were just stupid as they usually are.
show more