forum

Helo, it has been 4 years (i think?) since im in this rabbit hole

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
T10 Pro
can someone rate my profile 😼 am i decent for a decaying 400k (barely 400k), should i focus on an aspect or smthing that's underdeveloped (🙏 pls let it be jump farm maps:3)

thank you veyr much:)
Naiad
Play for a bit more. You're just approaching the skill level where many skillsets start to appear. For now just play maps you like and experiment.
Voidedosu
ohey, Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun.

Anyways, Naiad has it mostly right. I would suggest you probably stick to mostly high 3* to mid 4* as far as brushing up on your skills, and use high 4*/low 5* as your just-outside-comfort zone to start working your way up. You can also work on fixing your top play spread as a side project as well.

On that note, I do also run monthly challenges here on G&R if you want something like that without a more rigid commitment like in tourneys. I'll be posting sign-ups for September here in a couple days, and you're welcome to try it out. [/notasoliticationbutasuggestion]
I AM VERY SMART
Welcome back to the game!

You should focus having fun to get used to clicking circles again, then you can improve again
Topic Starter
T10 Pro

Voidedosu wrote:

ohey, Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun.

Anyways, Naiad has it mostly right. I would suggest you probably stick to mostly high 3* to mid 4* as far as brushing up on your skills, and use high 4*/low 5* as your just-outside-comfort zone to start working your way up. You can also work on fixing your top play spread as a side project as well.

On that note, I do also run monthly challenges here on G&R if you want something like that without a more rigid commitment like in tourneys. I'll be posting sign-ups for September here in a couple days, and you're welcome to try it out. [/notasoliticationbutasuggestion]
right, ill note that 🔥👍 also, are there any like maps that i should be looking out for btw? (maybe stream/aim practice maps in the star range you mentioned? thanks!!!) B)

also omg potential tbhk fan?!1!

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Welcome back to the game!

You should focus having fun to get used to clicking circles again, then you can improve again
makes sense:D

lemme just uhhhh

A-one, a-two, a-one, two- 目の前の-