forum

DEATH NOTE

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ceph23
Next time, post these kinds of things here
t/145250

Also you just killed a person. I hope you're happy.
Bweh
Your name is Shirou Marinkovich, a poor half-Asian who got his talent in rhythm games—your only redeeming feature—stolen by some lolita twins a few months ago. You're sitting in the last class of the day, Mapping Design 101, with your brain begging you to take a nap or something. You've spent all day deflecting your classmate Kamikita's bullshit and the class prodigy Elie's demands for sustenance. The class itself seems like it's only begun, but you can't tell since you've passed a few times in your head and your mouth smells like grog.

As the professor starts drawing another diagram for his lecture, the school intercom blares out: "MR. MARINKOVICH, PLEASE HEAD TO THE HEADMASTER'S OFFICE. MR. MARINKOVICH, PLEASE HEAD TO THE HEADMASTER'S OFFICE."

The professor puts down the chalk. "Headmaster, huh? Alright Shirou, you're excused for the day. Get the rest of the notes from one of your classmates."

"Okay," you respond monotonously.

You walk over to the top floor and towards the headmaster's office door. You place one hand on the knob and knock with the other.

Now that you think of it, you've never met the headmaster.

"Come in." A ragged voice rings out.

You walk in to see a gigantic, towering shadow in a room full of erupting flames. Fear is struck into the core of your soul as wails of the deceased swarm across the room. The shadow turns around to reveal a face—the face of none other than...!

"Aku!?" You shout.

"NO. It's Aqo."

"Wh-What?"

"It's Aqo. I'm your headmaster." The shadow talks to you in a surprisingly calm voice.

"Oh. So uh, what did you call me here for?"

"Right. I just need you to take this notebook and write some imbecile's name on it." Aqo hands you a black notebook with a pentagram in front and the words 'Fag Killer' scrawled on the first page."

"Some imbecile?" You say after flipping through the notebook. It's completely blank.

"Yeah, anyone."

"Huh." You turn to realize there's nobody you really want or need to kill; especially not Osaka Bancho since Kenshiro already took him out last week. "Uh, Headmaster? I don't think I have anyone in mind."

"Yes you do; we all do." Aqo turns, his shadowy back facing you. "Just place your pen on the notebook and your hand will move on its own. You heart knows you best, and that notebook will bring out your true self."

"Uh huh..." You grab a pen from our bag and place it on the notebook. You close your eyes and relax your arms. You feel your wrist slipping across, doing all number of whacky strokes. You can only think that the result would be mere gibberish.

Then, you open your eyes. You find something that ought to surprise you, but it doesn't. The notebook's page is slightly torn from your wild strokes, but the ink only allowed one name to be neatly written across it. It reads:

OP

You turn 360 degrees and walk away, thanking Aqo for the present and with a smile on your face.

This is a true story, I don't even lie.
mathexpert
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
|___________________________>>|__<___=|| '_>'
|
|
|______________________________________________ '<_'||=|__<___<<
|>>|__<___=|| '_>'
|_____________>>|__<___=|| '_>'
|
|
|___________________________________________________________________________
'<_'||=|__<___<<
|
|________'<_'||=|__<___<<
|
|
|
|________________________________________________________________>>|__<___=|| '_>'
|
|___________________________________________________________________________________________________
kouzuki_karen
you caused the death of someone, is your life complete yet
Weed
im done
El_Rurouni

Must have been a real dick true credit to society to piss you off.
Varetyr
Gotta be grateful to Brian for making this topic worth reading.
DaddyCoolVipper
Why would you make a thread about a story that didn't happen? There's no way someone'd say "SHE die. :p".
Cyclohexane
You now realize death note is over 10 years old
UnderminE
and now you die p:
WindowCurtin
10/10
Phonesavanh
You killed somebody do you feel any regret?
Trash Boat
i truly don't want to add more fuel to the fire but Death Notes usually take 40 seconds.
Vuelo Eluko
LMAO xD omg u have teh p0wer of t3h Sh1n1g@m1 !!!
Kouya-
Are you secretly a Shinigami or something ?

And like, do you still have that Notebook ?

I still might wanna use that . . . ;)
Chamelo
Gimme that, I have a long, long list of people...
NoHitter
Crap, now Shellghost will have more examples of the Filipino effect :(
Skriggniichan
What have I stumbled upon...
Simpusan
UnderminE

NoHitter wrote:

Crap, now Shellghost will have more examples of the Filipino effect :(
Damn didn't even notice
South
fish tank

mathexpert wrote:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
|___________________________>>|__<___=|| '_>'
|
|
|______________________________________________ '<_'||=|__<___<<
|>>|__<___=|| '_>'
|_____________>>|__<___=|| '_>'
|
|
|___________________________________________________________________________
'<_'||=|__<___<<
|
|________'<_'||=|__<___<<
|
|
|
|________________________________________________________________>>|__<___=|| '_>'
|
|___________________________________________________________________________________________________

mathsexpert san its been a while o/
ivan
x
[Yue]

Simpusan wrote:

MrBakpao
sad people, death is not an easy topic discussed
Topic Starter
Luqanted
holy shit i just realized how cringe worthy this is

this was not real idk what i was thinking sorry
ColdTooth
Oh hello there
winber1
everybody point and laugh

ahhahahah
hahaaaha
Mahogany
I think it was a pretty funny post
Topic Starter
Luqanted

winber1 wrote:

everybody point and laugh

ahhahahah
hahaaaha
yes pls laugh at me
i want to hang myself
Lacrimae

Luqanted wrote:

i want to hang myself
let's hang ourselves together
Topic Starter
Luqanted

Lacrimae wrote:

Luqanted wrote:

i want to hang myself
let's hang ourselves together
yes pls
Zain Sugieres
I once found a notebook and wrote Death Note on it. Wrote my own name in there, died and now I'm stuck in hell called reality.
Axon
mhm, suurrreeeee
abraker
Was this thread supposed to die 2 years ago? Weird, but let's fix that... and there, I wrote the name of this thread in my death note. Now to wait...
E m i

Alucard
Don't make me start.
Topic Starter
Luqanted
this should die now
DeletedUser_7520443
Necropost is strongk today
abraker
Recent reports show that necroposting rates have gone up by 300%
ColdTooth

abraker wrote: