forum

Going Mildly Insane

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyanmaaaa
Wasn't sure if I should post this here or the anime one, but it wasn't serious so I figured here was fine/better (I never use forums, sorry if I messed up ToT) ANYWAYS- I'm lowkey going insane since I just watched Hell's Paradise and theres no confirmed date for season 2 (and I don't have full manga set yet)- like- how am I so good at starting anime's that have no confirmed release date for season 2, first Hell's Paradise, then Chainsaw Man and Wind Breaker. RAAAAH I'M GOING INSANE, AND I HAVE HARDLY ANYONE ELSE TO RANT ABOUT THE SERIES TO???? Anywho, thats all, feel free to chat with me about them, I desperately wanna rant about them/other ones I've read/watched :D
P.S - This totally isn't me tryna make friends with similar interests since I already did an introduction post forever ago, noooo, totally not.. lmao
Wimpy Cursed
Watched Hell's Paradise while it was airing.. Have to say, really cool anime :thumbsup:
However, after a year, I still wonder when there will be a second season. Would love to see how the story continues.

I could probably just read manga, but uh.. I know I won't get to that. (this house is pretty noisy anyways, so it would be more of a bother)
- Marco -
I'm waiting for a second season too
Topic Starter
Kyanmaaaa
So far I have up to volume 9, but I don't dare start to read it since I know I'll wanna binge the entire thing *sob*
z0z
who are you

anyway calm your ass down a bit
Achromalia

z0z wrote:

who are you

luckily i think theyre pretty calm ^^ or like, in the sense that it would matter in this context, i think this is a pretty normal reaction from someone who's very sincerely excitable and expressive about their interests

expressions like *sob* + all-caps + excess punctuation are very common and comfortable for what im familiarized with when people like something :> so im guessing there wouldnt be anything to worry about
Topic Starter
Kyanmaaaa

Achromalia wrote:

z0z wrote:

who are you

luckily i think theyre pretty calm ^^ or like, in the sense that it would matter in this context, i think this is a pretty normal reaction from someone who's very sincerely excitable and expressive about their interests

expressions like *sob* + all-caps + excess punctuation are very common and comfortable for what im familiarized with :> so im guessing there wouldnt be anything to worry about
Makes sense yeah, I'm a pretty excitable person, especially about my interests, such as anime/manga, gaming, creating oc's, and critters such as reptiles, rats, spiders, etc! :D Plus I'm just chronically online and struggle expressing myself accurately through texts KSDBFK
Nuuskamuikkunen
First time?
z0z

Kyanmaaaa wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

z0z wrote:

who are you

expressions like *sob* + all-caps + excess punctuation are very common and comfortable for what im familiarized with :> so im guessing there wouldnt be anything to worry about
Makes sense yeah, I'm a pretty excitable person, especially about my interests, such as anime/manga, gaming, creating oc's, and critters such as reptiles, rats, spiders, etc! :D Plus I'm just chronically online and struggle expressing myself accurately through texts KSDBFK
hmmmm ok
DM FOR MUTUAL
Yeah that's the life of an anime/manga fan, you reach the end of something epic but it's never finished

And then when it comes back you've already completely forgotten about it and you have to read the wikipedia summary to catch up or just take the L that you don't really remember what's going on
Wimpy Cursed
Wikipedia?
I just rewatch the whole anime !
Topic Starter
Kyanmaaaa

DM FOR MUTUAL wrote:

Yeah that's the life of an anime/manga fan, you reach the end of something epic but it's never finished

And then when it comes back you've already completely forgotten about it and you have to read the wikipedia summary to catch up or just take the L that you don't really remember what's going on
Real, I'm just hoping it won't be discontinued, that would totally suck- Mappa needs to chill taking on so many projects fr fr ToT
Patatitta
for hells paradise and chainsaw man you shouldn't worry, they're shounen jump properties and they're going to make sure it gets adapted, wind breaker is a manwha but unlike solo leveling the anime acutally performed well, 4000 blurays sold in the first week, so yeah, you can bet it's having a second season too, the fact that they haven't been announced rn doesn't mean it's not going to happen.
Jangsoodlor
welcome to OT!
Lyawi
Actually moved your thread to otaku culture, fits better there :)
Achromalia

Lyawi wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

welcome to OT!
welcome to OC!

agreed though ^^ hopefully youll get to find people to enjoy these media with you kyanmaaaa, wishing you well
Topic Starter
Kyanmaaaa

Achromalia wrote:

Lyawi wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

welcome to OT!
welcome to OC!

agreed though ^^ hopefully youll get to find people to enjoy these media with you kyanmaaaa, wishing you well
Awesome! I appreciate the move, I'm new to any kind of forums from beinga bit anxious so I appreciate the warm welcomes/wishes and help! I hope to keep this thread alive and maybe make some friends! :D
I AM VERY SMART
Looks like this thread has been sent to OT before moving to Otaku Culture.

I might watch Hell's Paradise to see if it's worth a season 2. Also, welcome to the forum!
Topic Starter
Kyanmaaaa

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I might watch Hell's Paradise to see if it's worth a season 2. Also, welcome to the forum!
Thanks for the welcome! :D Personally, I really recommend Hell's Paradise, especially if you like Demon Slayer! (I'm a bit biased, as Demon Slayer was like- the 3rd anime I ever watched and the first full manga series I bought/read, and has a very special place in my heart) But in my opinion, they have a similar- vibe? If that makes sense? I thought it was really good (enough to where a day later I began purchasing the manga for it) but I'm not much of an in-depth critic for anime I guess, if I watch it and enjoy it (especially if it gets me hooked in the first 3 episodes, which Hell's Paradise def got me in ep 1), good enough for me! Though I guess that's most teenagers with anime lol. Sorry for the ramble an un-prompted review! If it helped though then- awesome! :]
I AM VERY SMART

Kyanmaaaa wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Thanks for the welcome! :D Personally, I really recommend Hell's Paradise, especially if you like Demon Slayer! (I'm a bit biased, as Demon Slayer was like- the 3rd anime I ever watched and the first full manga series I bought/read, and has a very special place in my heart) But in my opinion, they have a similar- vibe? If that makes sense? I thought it was really good (enough to where a day later I began purchasing the manga for it) but I'm not much of an in-depth critic for anime I guess, if I watch it and enjoy it (especially if it gets me hooked in the first 3 episodes, which Hell's Paradise def got me in ep 1), good enough for me! Though I guess that's most teenagers with anime lol. Sorry for the ramble an un-prompted review! If it helped though then- awesome! :]
You definitely convinced me to watch it, thanks. I'll talk you back in a few days. :D
Topic Starter
Kyanmaaaa

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Kyanmaaaa wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

You definitely convinced me to watch it, thanks. I'll talk you back in a few days. :D
Happy to hear your watching it! Hopefully you enjoy it, and I can't wait to hear back from you soon! Have fun! :D