forum

[resolved] Using the random function in collections

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
cruex
Can we get it so that if I select a collection and hit random it won't send me into another collection, rather just find a random song within the collection I'm already in
Eizan Arizawa
ow.... i will support this if i have a star :(
Stefan
huh, that already works. o.o And that for a longer time.
Lanturn
f2 / random won't kick you out of your current collection. as far as I've been trying for a few minutes spamming f2.

If you can find a way to replicate this, it would be better off in the Techincal Support forum.
Topic Starter
cruex

Lanturn wrote:

f2 / random won't kick you out of your current collection. as far as I've been trying for a few minutes spamming f2.

If you can find a way to replicate this, it would be better off in the Techincal Support forum.
Really ??? o.o It always kicks me between collections. Anyway thanks i'll look into it
Oinari-sama

cruex wrote:

Lanturn wrote:

Really ??? o.o It always kicks me between collections. Anyway thanks i'll look into it
It'll only kick you around if:
-you have the same map in more than 1 collection, and;
-when you load and exit the map, or;
-when you bring up the collection menu then hit exit

It's a known issue for a very long time. But you can F2 within the same collection as many times as you like, as long as you don't "leave the screen."
Stefan
I guess this can be either moved as resolved or into Technical Support if OP still got problems with that.
Topic Starter
cruex

Stefan wrote:

I guess this can be either moved as resolved or into Technical Support if OP still got problems with that.
Yea it can be resolved, Oinari basically cleared everything up! :)