forum

[osu!] Various Nightcore - rezoons' Jump Training #2 by Remyria

posted
Total Posts

Should Various Nightcore - rezoons' Jump Training #2 be Loved?

Yes
86.90%
No
13.10%
Total votes: 458
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Skill
Main thread: [osu!] Project Loved: July 2024

Various Nightcore - rezoons' Jump Training #2 by rezoons
143.37 – 215 BPM, 2:32 | 4.07★ – 6.74★

Captain's description (by Skill):
The second Popular Playcount for this month is one of the most iconic jump training sets in the entire game, rezoons' Jump Training #2.

If you've been around osu! in the past ~10 years there's no doubt you haven't stumbled upon this jump training set. With likely a combined 10+ million playcount over the years, this is absolutely an all-timer. This set includes: Feeling So Blue (4.07★), Cambodia (4.72★), Just For You (5.07★), Colors Of The Rainbow (5.14★), Oh Baby (5.58★), We Go Down (6.05★), Fuck You (6.74★) a nice range of difficulties for the masses, almost everyone gets to enjoy something from this set.

Why #2 instead of #1 you might ask? Well, the playcount difference says it all. That doesn't mean #1 won't be put up for Loved in the near future though. Stay tuned.

Want to see this map enter Loved? Vote now!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
Skylight
One of my favorite maps getting loved... SO MUCH LEGENDARY THINGS HAPPINING TODAY... I CAN'T- :( :D
_Illustrious_
WE ARE SO BACK
Remyria
And if you wonder where you can get the songs, the pinned comment on the map page has youtube links for every single song used, both the exact nightcore of the set and original version.
rng_
ok but fr tho i have so much history with this map like its not even funny
ariiiiela
good!
milr_
long time no see, i saw this map when it was loved
now im glad to see that loved again
Topic Starter
Skill
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.