forum

Why does my followpoint animation repeat after mid frame instead of last

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mooyangon
im making a new skin and last time i had a problem where the follow point seemed to play twice (i suspect its this problem) and now my follow point in my new skin is playing to half way (frame 30) then going to the next followpoint. I have no idea why this is happening, ill leave a screenshot and video below

https://imgur.com/a/gpWC1g3
Redo_
Check if your AnimationFramerate: in skin.ini matches the framerate the followpoint (and other files) was animated on
Topic Starter
Mooyangon
My animationframerate is 60 and i had 60 frames of followpoint. idk if the followpoint is set to an amount of time to play, like if it only plays for half a second or one full second. Ive also moved to just a singular file (not animation) for now bcuz i couldnt figure it out. If theres any more info pls tell me! Will help thanks

whoops forgot about the reply thing lol
JustABeginner
Hi Mooyangon!

You can try adding few extra followpoints with a 1x1 pixel image after followpoint-60. It also helps to avoid playback of the followpoint at the very end with the AnimationFrameRate of 60.

I don't think the duration of the followpoint appeared is 1 full second, maybe a bit more than that so that's why adding a few blank is a better option.