forum

Should i sacrifice my acc and play more harder maps?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
M4STERBEATER15
I've been playing osu!mania for quite a while now
2k pp and 81 hours of playtime, I'm always gatekeeping myself from getting 96%acc or below cause I wanted to have very high accuracy but because of that, I'm not getting a lot of pp in my plays.

Should I worry less about my accuracy and start pushing my skills?
I play every day and play easy maps to get better accuracy, when my acc gets higher than 97.20%, that's when I play harder maps and get my top plays.
Stickman92
Even if you are focused on accuracy, you should still occasionally push your limits and do harder maps for exposure to new & harder patterns. Your skill level improves alongside your accuracy, no need to sacrifice once for another.
Kaaruumii
now that ive been pushing with As on maps i think getting As on maps (like 93%+) are good to help push you forward in skill but dont overdo it because accuracy is still important imo you should still prioritize accuracy but having a few As a day can help
-yosh1-
Maintain a range of maps that you can get good accuracy on while also having maps that you know would push you out of your comfort zone of 96% acc.

You should have maps that your goal is to clear only with say an A rank so that you're exposed to more advanced patterns.
However, also make sure you have maps that you can stay above a 96% on and maps you can get SS accuracy.

No need to sacrifice, variety is key

👍
UltraBlack
In my opinion no, since you are in the beginning of the game walking with both is the best deal. Sometimes you can play harder stuff to learn new and faster patterns but always try to keep your accuracy above 90%.