ABCD, our new ruler

posted
Total Posts
show more
Fullerene-
More like ABCD♪
Drace

tsundoll wrote:

Ah a BMS player. Surprised this doesn't happen more often.

He's not just -any- bms player, geez
ArcherLove
so.. 30 playcount #100 ?
Raging Bull
wow he's that good.
Pinecone
Hoping more (^^) and ★★ people come over

now those japanese kaidens should spread osu!mania

LR2mania
tsundoll
Having spectated for a while. Wow. They are unbelievably good.
Tokiiwa
oh god the overjoy players are coming :?
Maiz94
But poor them, ranking harder maps isn't possible. :( for now..
Kamikaze
Pinecone
Btw ABCD isn't the first overjoy player on osu!mania.
There is one more secret overjoy player on here.
Raging Bull
He probably left since the maps bore him. haha.
Maiz94

Raging Bull wrote:

He probably left since the maps bore him. haha.
rip
milky228_old
Would be awesome if mania just became the supreme testing ground for the best player in the world, kind of like the Twin Galaxies of rhythm gaming.

What scares me the most is that he has rank 1's in 4K 7K and 8K difficulties, bow down to the supreme leader.
tsundoll

milky228 wrote:

Would be awesome if mania just became the supreme testing ground for the best player in the world, kind of like the Twin Galaxies of rhythm gaming.

What scares me the most is that he has rank 1's in 4K 7K and 8K difficulties, bow down to the supreme leader.
mania has too few ranked maps. BMS is probably still where you'll find the best players. osu as a whole though has varied modes which makes it ideal for something like that.
kouzuki_karen
still can't FC imperishable night 7k lunatic

osu!topus master player forever
moni
ABCD♪ is most BMS player :3
he is only man who passed Freedom dive (four dimension) 24★★
and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKKJdVypS_c :v
Jin Xero

monizotic wrote:

ABCD♪ is most BMS player :3
he is only man who passed Freedom dive (four dimension) 24★★
No he's not the only man to pass FDFD...
Prim
(also the player for that video is che not abcd.)
Kamikaze
But he's one of 2 players that hard cleared it and has #1 score on it (excluding obvious cheater)
Drace
there's still much more than 2 that cleared FDFD
Jin Xero

-Kamikaze- wrote:

But he's one of 2 players that hard cleared it and has #1 score on it (excluding obvious cheater)
Please do not rule out the people who actually cleared it, it is no easy task to be able to clear FDFD.
Kamikaze
I'm not ruling out anyone here, all I've meant to say is that he's got the best score on it, and that's a fact
Drace
Calling Che- a cheater now? Damn I hope I can one day be good enough to have people mistaken me for a cheater ;w;
QQQK
Before this thread spirals into a huge argument, allow me to clarify a few things.
For those of you who are not so familiar with BMS and/or LR2, the Internet Ranking page for FREEDOM DiVE [FOUR DIMENSIONS] can be found here.

Keep in mind that I'm not some rhythm game police. I don't voluntarily seek out illegit players and deliver them swift, sweet justice. It's uncomfortable enough for me to discuss cheaters and whatnot. This is all I'll reveal about what I know; don't ask for more.
Clarification
  1. The current #1 on that chart is, clearly, using third-party software. The majority of LR2 players agree (as you can see on his userpage). This is not a fact, but is a highly plausible speculation.
  2. However, his score shows that he failed the map while going for a Hard Clear. This is impossible with 1 BAD and 1 POOR. I think this is where some of the misconceptions arise; he should have hard cleared the map, but he didn't.
  3. The total scoreboard listing shows 2 players who Hard Cleared FDFD. This does NOT include the current #1 player. The 2 Hard Clearers are ABCD♪ and Che♪. Che deleted his LR2 account sometime last year, and his scores were wiped along with it. I believe the LR2 total scoreboard, though, keeps track of all scores that were submitted, regardless of whether the account still exists or not.
At this point, this thread outlived its usefulness. Those who don't know about ABCD, well, now they do. All praise ABCD, our Lord and Savior. Hallelujah.

Kindly requesting thread lock.
Captain
No offense.. But i feel sorry for you guys T-T
Murako
After 1 week and a 730 play count...
Kamikaze

Murako Izuriha wrote:

\:D/
Taadashi

Murako Izuriha wrote:

Wow.. that's insane haha. D:
kidlat020
I'm gonna take a guess that this guy is the same ABCD.
Maiz94

kidlat020 wrote:

I'm gonna take a guess that this guy is the same ABCD.
Dat noodles.

Seems like it's not the same person, I guess.
Drace
nong =/= ABCD
Baerenbruder
Uhm... dat game is BMS right? can some1 make a skin like that? o.o i love it. o.o
Kamikaze
HE'S BACK!!!!1111oneoneone
moni
Reba
RIP ideu
Taadashi

- R e b a - wrote:

RIP ideu
ideu- is still good though. :P
tsundoll

monizotic wrote:

http://puu.sh/85Dp8.jpg
GG ABCD
What is this year?
Kamikaze

tsundoll wrote:

monizotic wrote:

http://puu.sh/85Dp8.jpg
GG ABCD
What is this year?
2557, I see nothing wrong here.
Nekro_old_1
Yes, he's from the future.
_Kemo

-Hazelnut wrote:

Btw ABCD isn't the first overjoy player on osu!mania.
There is one more secret overjoy player on here.
I am kinda curious about who the other overjoy player is...

I definitely agree that there should be more BMS/LR2 players in osumania (yeah especially those japanese kaidens lol), since currently most players are from 7k o2jam or 4k stepmania.

Btw, if che came back, he would beat abcd I suppose. They are the best two players in the world. (Except on LNs haha, since people like Genesis won't agree on that ;w;)
show more