forum

Tips to get to 5 digit in osu!mania (4K)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
n1ckClips
Here are some tips, from n1ckClips, which is myself.

1. Get a good skin. Getting a good skin would help you get better if you didn't find your skin yet.

2. Find your scrolling speed. I play at scroll speed 30 (382ms), which helps me read more notes, get more accuracy, and getting good combos. I usually would recommend scroll speed 26 before going faster for lower-ranked people.

3. Tap lightly on your keyboard. This is one of the most important tips I learned for myself. I was exhausting myself by tapping really hard, which I noticed. Once I was tapping more lightly, it helped me hit harder patterns.

4. Play more. It may not sound as much, but playing more helps you practice harder difficulties and mastering difficulties you usually play.

5. Find your keybinds. The keybinds really help me tap the notes on my keyboard. My keybinds: X C . /

(OPTIONAL) 6. PP farm. Some people PP farm like me. Getting a lot of PP in certain maps would help you climb up the ranks. If your looking for pp farm maps, I recommend https://osu-pps.com/#/mania/maps
bagjettka
thanks
Mother Nature

n1ckClips wrote:

1. Get a good skin. Getting a good skin would help you get better if you didn't find your skin yet.
I'd like to add that you can find good mania skins on websites like this one https://skins.osuck.net/skins/category/mania which will make it easier for you to find what you're looking for.
pizzaboy
Tapping lightly is good for stamina but if you want accuracy lots of players try to tap harder (still try to not tense up) just try to decide on what you need for what maps

Oh yeah and if your getting a keyboard as a more accuracy kind of player try finding if it has a polling rate of 125hz or 1000hz as it can affect accuracy BUT ONLY ON THE HIGH LEVELS
My Angel Marisa
getting to 5 dg doesn't take that much effort tbh it gets real once you're high 5 dg and wanna reach 4 dg then it gets real

my solution would just "play more" and find suitable skins lol dont mind pp farms and most importantly have fun!
McEndu

n1ckClips wrote:

this part I cooked my own skin