forum

what do you haveon your modded 3ds

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
b o o m
mine has stuff
Patatitta
currently it only has chrono trigger installed, my SD card is pretty small and I never upgraded it even once, I would need to delete it to install something else
xch00F
metroid zero mission, this bad boy

Patatitta wrote:

currently it only has chrono trigger installed, my SD card is pretty small and I never upgraded it even once, I would need to delete it to install something else
and chrono trigger
Polyspora
I dont have a 3ds
xch00F

Polyspora wrote:

I dont have a 3ds
you are doing yourself a disservice by not having one imo, if you can afford to get one I would highly recommend it
Puppet
all of the main line pokemon games are fire. and ig most mario games as well. tbh i havent played allot of other games on my 3ds lol
lostsilver
fnf for some reason....
idk.. my friend knows i like it so they added it to my modded 3ds randomly
Patatitta

xch00F wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

I dont have a 3ds
you are doing yourself a disservice by not having one imo, if you can afford to get one I would highly recommend it
I wouldn't consider it to be worth it to buy a dead console
npc_BeaniCraft
Ymir

Patatitta wrote:

xch00F wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

I dont have a 3ds
I would have something to say about this but to be honest, for the prices I'm seeing I agree.

Aside from Cashies (which always sells broken electronics anyway), I can't find a 3ds that's not being sold for a similar pricepoint to a switch.
Jellinad

Patatitta wrote:

xch00F wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

I dont have a 3ds
I agree don't be like me in 2014 who bought a last gen console 1 year into the then new gen
xch00F

Patatitta wrote:

xch00F wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

I dont have a 3ds
only because you're not using yours, are you emulating ds games on a steam deck or something lol. a hacked 3ds can play games from like 7 different older gen consoles, if that's not worth it to you then o well
I AM VERY SMART
I only had a modded 3ds cartridge with a bunch of old games in it such as New Super Mario Bros 2, Tomodachi Life, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Mario Kart 7, etc. It was one of my cousins who gave me that (but I no longer have it)