forum

how to get better at osu mania

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Molang
hi i play osu mania and i can do up to 4 stars. im kinda stuck at 4 stars and i cant improve. do you have any tips to improve?
AnnaRazy
this thread should help you
also, you posted this in the wrong forum
Topic Starter
Molang
.-.
Redo_
Moved to mania forum
BluePyTheWDeer_
You can get better at mania by slowly playing harder maps
Kaaruumii
tbh just focus more on accuracy because half of your scores are S ranks and the other half are A ranks, focus on getting more S ranks rather than playing songs way harder than you can keep up with it will help with consistency
McEndu

Kaaruumii wrote:

tbh just focus more on accuracy because half of your scores are S ranks and the other half are A ranks, focus on getting more S ranks rather than playing songs way harder than you can keep up with it will help with consistency
like grinding for 900,000 on already S'd maps or...?
Kaaruumii

McEndu wrote:

Kaaruumii wrote:

like grinding for 900,000 on already S'd maps or...?
i think finding songs you can 95% is good for improvement to try to eventually 97% - 98% then find more S rankable songs then try to 97% - 98% those as well
pizzaboy

Kaaruumii wrote:

Sometimes playing stuff above your skill is good though because in order to learn you gotta experience

From what I see there's a strong correlation between maps played and how fast your skill builds so just play as much as possible without ruining the game or your hands
Topic Starter
Molang
ty all of u guys!! i improved a lot since the last time i posted lol
also i kinda forgot to pp grind so my pp was a lot lower than it should have been

now i just have to get better at ln and im gonna be happy