forum

Confess II: Confess Harder

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ephemeral

Chris9427 wrote:

I have perverted thoughts about cute girls like almost permanently.
Not even trying to have these thoughts, I just have them.
that would be because you have a goddamn hentai crop as your avatar

or perhaps that is the effect rather than the cause

who knows, i'm not a ps-- oh wait, shit.
Jarby

Ephemeral wrote:

Chris9427 wrote:

Looks like you need to do a case study. Mr. Psy.
Ikikaera

Ephemeral wrote:

Chris9427 wrote:

Eh, I just liked the expression when I stumbled upon the picture in danbooru.
I was originally looking for some possible backgrounds.

You know those moments when a random picture catches your attention immediately? That was one of these moments.
mathexpert
ewwww, tentacles
Phonesavanh
I think of suicide a lot.
Ikikaera

Phonesavanh wrote:

Same. But not because of the living conditions of my life, but because of what happens when I'd do it.
I can't imagine that there's absolutely nothing after death. Allthough, there was nothing before my birth either. But it's still hard to understand for me nonetheless.
loldcraft

Chris9427 wrote:

When I first heard the "the average person things lewd thoughts every xxx seconds" I realised i'm one of the rare exceptions
not because i'm so pure
but because my brain is incapable to processing more than 1 thought at once. Infact thats the reason I suck at rhythm games which require me to press more than 1 key at once.
which is why Ido betterdon't flop as much in osu
when i'm bored that's a different story though
Ikikaera

loldcraft wrote:

Chris9427 wrote:

When I first heard the "the average person things lewd thoughts every xxx seconds" I realised i'm one of the rare exceptions
not because i'm so pure
but because my brain is incapable to processing more than 1 thought at once. Infact thats the reason I suck at rhythm games which require me to press more than 1 key at once.
which is why Ido betterdon't flop as much in osu
when i'm bored that's a different story though
My problem is probably the exact opposite.
I think about everything when doing anything. Doesn't matter what.
Last year in my exams I constantly thought about games, cute girls and ways to kill people.
It annoys me that people keep saying I should stop sleeping even though I'm completely awake. I just think about something else.

Right now at this very moment as I'm typing this I think about tasty strawberry cakes.

Can't say I hate this though. I love having these thoughts. They entertain me.
I can make the time pass really quickly when I think about different stuff.
One of the reasons why I'm a really patient person.
Milkshake

Chris9427 wrote:

My problem is probably the exact opposite.
I think about everything when doing anything. Doesn't matter what.
Last year in my exams I constantly thought about games, cute girls and ways to kill people.
It annoys me that people keep saying I should stop sleeping even though I'm completely awake. I just think about something else.
everyone has random thoughts
but it starts to become shit if you can't concentrate at all
Ikikaera
Literally almost every episode of Golden Times made me cry. This Anime is fucking intense.

-edit-
Yes, I count this as a confession.
Vuelo Eluko
when my first dog died I cried for the rest of the day, then spent the following 2 weeks crying every night.
it only stopped because i became emotionally exhausted then by the time I could cry again I got over it enough that I didn't.

but even 6 years later I can still get myself choked up a bit if I think about it too much. These are the kinds of cues actors vie for presumably.
im a gigantic wuss
ColdTooth

Chris9427 wrote:

Phonesavanh wrote:

Same. But not because of the living conditions of my life, but because of what happens when I'd do it.
I can't imagine that there's absolutely nothing after death. Allthough, there was nothing before my birth either. But it's still hard to understand for me nonetheless.
I also think of suicide for plenty of reasons, but in the end, it never happens.

Unless something really reasonable
Ikikaera

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

when my first dog died I cried for the rest of the day, then spent the following 2 weeks crying every night.
it only stopped because i became emotionally exhausted then by the time I could cry again I got over it enough that I didn't.

but even 6 years later I can still get myself choked up a bit if I think about it too much. These are the kinds of cues actors vie for presumably.
im a gigantic wuss
The dog of a friend of mine died when I was ~ 7.
I didn't know the dog more than 2 years, but I was hit pretty hard by her death.
But the dog died due to age, not anything else. She sure had a great life.

As a side note, he had the dog since he was a baby. He was in the exact same situation as you.

Anyways, it was really great to see that the dog was still very playful even though she was really old already.
daffyfly
I fell in love with the girl who killed my dog ._.
Cyclohexane
before or after the fact?
Jarby

Mr Color wrote:

During!?
DestinySonata

Jarby wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

During!?
that's messed up lol

OT: How do I confess harder than my usual confessions
i do not act the way i do in internet in real life. i do not look this happy in real life.
Ikikaera

DestinySonata wrote:

i do not act the way i do in internet in real life. i do not look this happy in real life.
Heh, my Internet personality is almost the complete opposite of my reallife personality.
I'm not sure which of these is my real personality though.
Shellghost

DestinySonata wrote:

Wow, it's like you're everyone.
B1rd
Feels in spoiler~

Once a long time ago I found a mouse at our house, and made it a pet. Some time later, it remember it was doing something annoying so I put it in this small ball for a little while as punishment..

I forgot and left it in the ball.

Found it a week later, it was almost dead. I bathed it in warm water and tried to nurse it back to health, put it in a bed I made with battles of warm water, but by morning It was dead. I felt so bad. I gave it a proper burial.
Sonic
-
Cyclohexane
It's okay. Admitting it is the first step to stop having shit taste.
ColdTooth
I also like Skystar's maps.
Cyclohexane
Well considering your avatar I'd say you're beyond help
silmarilen
i would use an mlp avatar just to see people's reactions, but i dont want to change my wrs avatar
Cyclohexane
the avatar is not the cause, it's the consequence
Ikikaera
I can say for sure that I'm one of the weirdest people out there.
Also, I'm a huge piece of shit. I can't say that I'd like to change myself though.
I feel comfortable with who I currently am.
Shellghost
But are you a sick motherfucker?
Trash Boat
Which Skystar? there's a lot of them
Ikikaera

Shellghost wrote:

But are you a sick motherfucker?
Probably. I've done things that should be kept a secret. From everyone, doesn't matter who.
One of the reasons why I should be alone forever.
Faust
When I'm not in the military or in a working environment I just become a lazy ass who sleeps straight after every meal and wakes up whenever because I can. :) :) :) :) :)

And not get fat either.
Kanye West

Faust wrote:

When I'm not in the military or in a working environment I just become a lazy ass who sleeps straight after every meal and wakes up whenever because I can. :) :) :) :) :)

And not get fat either.
goddamnit asians

Actually I'm probably the same way but I eat healthy anyway because you don't need to be fat to be unhealthy.
VoidnOwO

Mr Color wrote:

Since when have you weebs been somehow "better" than bronies?
You're both equally beyond help.
?
Birdy

BRBP wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

?
I'm not sorry, but

post of the year
ColdTooth

Mr Color wrote:

the avatar is not the cause, it's the consequence
considering everyone has a path, i have the path to choose my own destiny, you don't need to interfere with my path, so shoo

BRBP wrote:

?
eh, i actually don't like both sides, even if i have an avatar that represents who i am, but i don't really give a shit on whether people dislike me or not, which i confess why bronies and weebs or anything really shouldn't be that hardcore to others
mathexpert

ColdTooth wrote:

i don't really give a shit on whether people dislike me or not
Confession: that's why although I don't care for MLP, I have some sort of respect for bronies (or whatever they're called). They do their own thing and don't let societal norms get in their way.

People like Mr color are rather sad to me, insulting others to hide their insecurities and uphold some twisted societal standard that they've made up to suit their own personal tastes and opinions. :| They think "I have a superior taste of art, so you should too. I think MLP is shit, and so you're a piece of fucking worthless shit. Everybody should just be like me, because I'm better than everybody". This mindset is the reason why people can't coexist. It's why kids are bullied and commit suicide/shoots up their school. It's why african americans were enslaved. It's why Hitler's Holocaust was able to happen. I'm not saying Color or people like him is Hitler. Just making a point as to why this mindset fucks up the human race.

, says the guy with a weeb k-on avatar and enjoys doing math meth
GladiOol
color did 9/11 as well, you forgot that one
Faust
Jarby

Faust wrote:

I fucking love this
AstralPhnx

mathexpert wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

i don't really give a shit on whether people dislike me or not
Confession: that's why although I don't care for MLP, I have some sort of respect for bronies (or whatever they're called). They do their own thing and don't let societal norms get in their way.

People like Mr color are rather sad to me, insulting others to hide their insecurities and uphold some twisted societal standard that they've made up to suit their own personal tastes and opinions. :| They think "I have a superior taste of art, so you should too. I think MLP is shit, and so you're a piece of fucking worthless shit. Everybody should just be like me, because I'm better than everybody". This mindset is the reason why people can't coexist. It's why kids are bullied and commit suicide/shoots up their school. It's why african americans were enslaved. It's why Hitler's Holocaust was able to happen. I'm not saying Color or people like him is Hitler. Just making a point as to why this mindset fucks up the human race.

, says the guy with a weeb k-on avatar and enjoys doing math meth
Still the best opinion on bronys i've ever heard on the internet. Mathexpert you are a brave guy to say that stuff straight up.
show more