forum

This AI Music Generator is so scary and amazing!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PentagonGlxy
I cannot say this but these two music generators are completely scary like you are listening it like in a real music.

Even can generate JPOP songs and the LIKE??????????????????

I generated lots of it and I was scared, shock and amazed at the same time! I don't know if these ai generators would literally end music producers.

If you can, try it for yourself : https://www.udio.com/ and https://suno.com/create
happycat_0708
First AI art, chatting bots, now AI music????? Now that's something "impressive," but we shouldn't use them in a way that it will end music producers.

Y'know what is happening to the art industry right? AI DOES "destroy" other art artists. To the point that other people (whether art artists or not) say that their art is AI. Like when you don't post a speedpaint, they say it's already AI.

Now that this is happening to the art industry, well... Good luck to those in the music industry. I do believe this "issue" might be worse than the AI art thingy.

did I just write a whole paragraph on this
Topic Starter
PentagonGlxy

happycat_0708 wrote:

First AI art, chatting bots, now AI music????? Now that's something "impressive," but we shouldn't use them in a way that it will end music producers.

Y'know what is happening to the art industry right? AI DOES "destroy" other art artists. To the point that other people (whether art artists or not) say that their art is AI. Like when you don't post a speedpaint, they say it's already AI.

Now that this is happening to the art industry, well... Good luck to those in the music industry. I do believe this "issue" might be worse than the AI art thingy.

Actually, I made those ai musics for fun and for myself, not gonna upload it :3
B0ii
ok but can it generate breakcore?
Kolon Dee

B0ii wrote:

yes
B0ii

Kolon Dee wrote:

B0ii wrote:

yes
show me
Kolon Dee

B0ii wrote:

Kolon Dee wrote:

B0ii wrote:

yes
show me
here
Patatitta

happycat_0708 wrote:

"oh shit i'm interested in a topic and I'm giving my two cents on it sorry that I did that won't happen again a paragraph is TOO LONG"
Kolon Dee

happycat_0708 wrote:

Right now, AI is still in the process of learning how to create music from pre-existing tracks. So if you were to generate music using AI right now, you might notice some inconsistencies with the generation, but seeing the capabilities of the current AI music generators just shows how it could significantly improve its performance in the future… which is both exciting and intimidating.

But yeah, as of right now, we can’t rely on it that much. However it can be a helpful tool for generating melodic ideas, especially for those who want to start making music (who only have their lyrics ready XD)
happycat_0708

Kolon Dee wrote:

happycat_0708 wrote:

Right now, AI is still in the process of learning how to create music from pre-existing tracks. So if you were to generate music using AI right now, you might notice some inconsistencies with the generation, but seeing the capabilities of the current AI music generators just shows how it could significantly improve its performance in the future… which is both exciting and intimidating.

But yeah, as of right now, we can’t rely on it that much. However it can be a helpful tool for generating melodic ideas, especially for those who want to start making music (who only have their lyrics ready XD)
Yeah, I really hope no one misuses these AI tools. Like to the point where people make money of it.
B0ii

Kolon Dee wrote:

B0ii wrote:

Kolon Dee wrote:

B0ii wrote:

yes
show me
here

oh god im fucked
synthwavesquid

Kolon Dee wrote:

B0ii wrote:

Kolon Dee wrote:

B0ii wrote:

yes
show me
here
sounds like a discount nero's day at disneyland song
Kolon Dee

cephaphysic wrote:

Kolon Dee wrote:

B0ii wrote:

Kolon Dee wrote:

B0ii wrote:

yes
show me
here
sounds like a discount nero's day at disneyland song
it probably took inspiration from that

also, the first time i generated breakcore, it made dnb
so yea, it took me a few tries to get it right
Aireunaeus
it's crazy how AI improved and can even replicate artists
akmal2232232123
i think the difference between ai generated music and an manually produced one is the lack of bulidups

(atleast for instrumental music)
I AM VERY SMART
I don't like AI music.